And suddenly, he became master in politics:

And suddenly, he became master in politics:

rt.com/uk/369024-stephen-hawking-trump-brexit/

>"The rise of Donald Trump and Britain’s Brexit vote come at “the most dangerous time in the history of the human race,” renowned theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has warned."
>most dangerous time in the history of the human race
>of the human race

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-national-academy-of-scientists-letter/
theguardian.com/science/2016/may/31/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-popularity-inexplicable-and-brexit-spells-disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8G-9cf6F0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbJPlTdH7vc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=egHsaS6Uh1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this faggot know about politics? Doesn't he have unverifiable claims about the universe to make?

he's basically a definition of shitposter

He's right though, otherwise World War 3 and European Civil Wars would have happenned in the next couple of years.

How can someone live so long and never say anything or do anything useful?

is this the genius who said don't vote brexit and don't vote trump?

yeah, fuck off retard

The dude can't even take care of his teeth, his entire career a mounted to angels dancing on the pinhead, why listen to him?

>More dangerous than WWII
>More dangerous than cold war

What the fuck?

I guess the black death and thousands of years of devastating wars are peanuts in comparison, huh.
Retarded cripple.

You can't go to Epstein's island and NOT get involved in politics.

He's probably talking about global warming or whatever.

>is this the genius who said don't vote brexit and don't vote trump?

yes

cnet.com/news/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-national-academy-of-scientists-letter/

theguardian.com/science/2016/may/31/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-popularity-inexplicable-and-brexit-spells-disaster

He stands at the top of the STEM world, which means his opinions matter more than yours or mine.

(((Stephen Hawking)))
(((Scientist)))
Burn them at the stake!

Read the article, you dumbfucks.

>“It was, everyone seems to agree, the moment when the forgotten spoke, finding their voices to reject the advice and guidance of experts and the elite everywhere.
>“For me, the really concerning aspect of this is that now, more than at any time in our history, our species needs to work together,” he added.
>Hawking says the world is facing crippling challenges, including climate change, food production, overpopulation, the decimation of other species, epidemic disease and acidification of the oceans.
>“We can do this [overcome the challenges], I am an enormous optimist for my species; but it will require the elites, from London to Harvard, from Cambridge to Hollywood, to learn the lessons of the past year. To learn above all a measure of humanity.”

Everything he said is correct. The elites of the world have ostracized and abused the majority and the majority are attempting to upset the structure of western government because of it.

>the human race

If you clock the human race with the stopwatch of history, it's a new record every time.

Stephen Hawking is the equivalent of a doomsday preacher when it comes to politics.

It really makes you think.

yeah he just spotted the obvious but in his eloquent and smartass tone like always

How do we know his computer hasn't been hacked and those aren't his words? Russians maybe?

even in best case scenario, USA and Russia become allies and remove kebabs, fags, sjw if we agree that those groups don't contribute anything to society (fags can't reproduce, muslims overpopulate earth) that's like 20% of earth that earth doesn't really need, and will be better because of it
in worst case earth gets 1 more billion people

I don't see how this walking-talking genius decided it was the worst time in human history?

>He stands at the top of the STEM world

by supporting sjw liberal arts bullshit

also
>stands

I wouldn't be surprised if some lib intern has taken over his voice program and making him spew utter leftist garbage. I bet he wants to kill himself everyday.

I like Steven, his movies were pretty good.

I think you mean robotic tone.

yeah, he's just wasting the batteries with it

I think it's interesting celebrities are openly referencing the 'elite' class now

I hate when people who are brilliant in one field of study suddenly pretend they are the same in every other field.

Politics isn't for wheelchair-bound retarded nerds, you little faggot. Shut your retard mouth and get back to reading books about black holes, cuck.

the Trump plague will catch him, if he added "Assad must go" he would be probably dead at this moment

>implying that mean words don't hurt more than bullets

"Beep boop, I'm a robot"

wtf is his problem

Exactly this. This guy is not even highly respected amongst his own peer group.. Average intellect at best.

He's immune to Trump plague becouse he can't be killed. His body can but they can just replace him with a dummy and continue to talk through his Speak & Spell. Fuck, as far as we know they did that years ago.

he's unironically respected more in media than in his circles. a kim kardashian of science

They're just pointing at some no-name bogeyman. They aren't talking about jews, or corporate executives, or the federal government, or even other celebrities. It's literally just a finger pointed away from the speaker and into the void. Hawking himself is worth around $20 million, and for all intents and purposes is an "elite," so I don't really understand how he can chastise anyone for not doing enough to protect the environment when he's sitting on a huge pile of cash and will probably die before 2020.

I would not be surprised if I discovered that (((they))) are doing this.

of course, he is aware he is one of them

I just think it is interesting that these people are openly referencing it to the public, in the past they pretended there was no such thing and everybody is equal. Now we have elites implying or even openly saying that the common people are too stupid to make political decisions and only a special educated elite have that right.

anyone else thinks that stephen hawking is no longer a sentient being, or at least not in controll of himself anymore? i mean think about it. all you have to do is remotecontroll his wheelchair and the speechcomputer and noone will ever notice. there are even interviews with him where he seems to sleep while giving answers

...and here he is on billionaire convicted pedophile sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island tax haven

Is there a retarded blog post or youtube video about this?

Sounds interesting

D-does "IT" even work?

The only thing he's worried about is losing his disability check and tax money for scientific grants fuck his money grubbing ass.

>brilliant mind trapped in mess of a flesh
>constant pain
>have to rely on computer to say things for you
>(((someone))) make it say things he never wanted to say because they are irrelevant
>he realised he is being used as talking head but cannot do anything with it
devilish

Found one:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8G-9cf6F0

youtube.com/watch?v=rbJPlTdH7vc&t from a flatearther, but you see him answering stuff without moving, and answers being on the computer screen before the questions is asked

>most dangerous time

We're approaching the singularity. AI will surpass human intelligence in the near future

Because the only way he can control his computer is by drawing air through a straw-like device. He can't answer things in real time. It takes him hours to type up his answers in advance.

>flatearther
instantly goes into trash

I can't stand him, being a cripple scientist gives him a free pass to comment on any subject apparently.

Can't even wipe his own arse let alone change a light bulb. fuck him

HE stopped being relevant years ago. The man is now basically a mumbling potato. No one cares about his political opinion.

This guys IQ is 160, he should be aware of the kikes and adolf hitler

You're dumber than Hawking and that's really saying something.

it's RUBIO!!

as far as i know he is controlling it through a muscle on his cheek, which he isnt moving in any way. at times you see him "typing" the stuff fairly quick. however if they got it already pretyped why trick people into thinking he is typing right now by making the pause. let him play the answer just after it and make a disclaimer that to give it a better flow that hawking got the question in advance so he has time writing it quiet and in peace

Last time I checked he doesn't stand at the top of anything

The pause is him selecting which file to play oyu retard.

Aftre writing the book, "A brief history of time". he literally accomplished nothing of value. But I do like reading his comments in his computer voiice.

fags are alright, they might not reproduce but they can still work, not all fags are sjw either.

if you disregard an observation purely on the believe of the person, you are basically ignorance incarnated. who made the observation doesnt matter if the observation can be prooven (by the video material for example) or repeated. if i say water is wet does that make it not wet when i also believe that the earth is flat?

many observations of flatearthers are interesting, their only error was interpreting out of it that the earth is flat, but that doesnt devalue their original observations

Steven Hawking should be takin out back and shot like the retard he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=egHsaS6Uh1I

best title ever

It was funnier yesterday with the aussie

>those teeth
holy fuck steve can't you get your wife to brush them or something

So Stephen Hawking was a flat earthling whom (((they))) silenced by hijacking his mind and voice..

By December 1977, Jane had met organist Jonathan Hellyer Jones when singing in a church choir. Hellyer Jones became close to the Hawking family, and by the mid-1980s, he and Jane had developed romantic feelings for each other.[132][133][134] According to Jane, her husband was accepting of the situation, stating "he would not object so long as I continued to love him."[132][135][136] Jane and Hellyer Jones determined not to break up the family and their relationship remained platonic for a long period.[137]

>KEK

>Work together
While everyone is either working against us or doesn't contribute shit.

Fuck off.

lol didn't know he was an absolute cuckold

Hawking hasn't been able to do shit for years. He has a student doing his work because he can't type. He's being fed through a tube and shits himself. So this pearl is from the person who literally wipes his arse.

> the elites, London to Harvard, from Cambridge to Hollywood
yeah, he's redpilled

No he doesn't. He just more marketable than others.

You're missing the point, leaf.

Why do people treat him like he is God or something? He's a gifted physicist, but he doesn't hold all of life's answers.