Did they deserve it?

Did they deserve it?

KYS commie fag

No.

Their ancestors pretty much invented the concept of Russia.

Not a single bit.
God bless their souls.

I mean King Nicholas was pretty weak. When he left Rasputin started running things from there but his biggest mistake was entering WW1.

One could make the argument that IF Czar Nicholas II deserved it, he's wife, and certainly his children, did not.

no and the daughters certainly didn't either

Lenin's credibility died in that basement with those Romanovs

No.

Absolutely not.
It's ok if they were just disposed but massacaring them was fucking monstrous.
Ok killing Nicholas but his entire family...
Commies deserve to be put to eternal gulag suffering for this and Bolsheviks put to rope.

Nobody deserves such a thing but the reasoning is clear. In the end you have to ask whether or not the ends justify the means.

No

yes, Nicolas was literaly getting cucked by rasputin, he needed to be put out of his misery

YES, every monarch unfit to lead his own country deserves to die

lets face it, Russia was a shithole, Yugoslavia was a shithole, Poland was a shithole, every communist country was a shithole, that why they tried with german jew teachings and failed again

Nicholas was 'okay' to kill because of both political reasons and the fact that he did let many Russians die. His wife and children however were completely innocent, and their deaths will and should forever discredit the communists

No, of course not. Of course, monarchy had to be removed but not in such a way.
(And not replaced by bloodthirsty assholes)

> Russia was a shithole
One of the most influential countries in the world before the revolution of 1917?
Yeah, a shithole.

This

You can't kill qt's in pic related and get aways with saying Communism is good.

>One of the most influential countries in the world

people were starving... fuck the building if people die all over, France was great before French revolution, but again people were starving, therefore shithole

Funny thing is that under Nicholas Russia was industrializing even faster and less bloody than Stalin.

How could children deserve it?
Guy who did it felt remorse later and that should tell you how "deserved" it was.

Serious question. What is the general thoughts of the Royal family in Russia? How are they portayed when they are taught in school?

Aren't you Latvians the ones that actually pulled the trigger?

No damn shame monarchy is the best system

>tfw there is a universe where Kolchak and Wrangel hanged every Bolshevik shit
fuck this timeline :(

>Le red lativan rifleman
First of all there were also White Latvian Rifleman who fought for White Russia.
Second every latvian commie bastard after returning to Latvia were imprisoned and tortured for fighting against independece

>muh innocent women and children

If you're going to stamp out monarchy you better fucking make sure royalists have no one left to put on the throne. It wasn't "moral" but it was the smartest thing the commies could have done considering.

t. The Eternal Serb.
Don't you have a world war to start?

Yes. Had the revolution failed any heir left remaining would have been recognized as the legitimate ruler.

his opinion doesn't represent the opinion of all Serbs
we are very fond of Nicholas II for obvious reasons

No.

I long for the return of an Imperial Russia.

In school the story is told pretty objectively - Nicolai was a horrible politician, not fit to lead the country, but measures taken by communists, referred to as "red terror", were horrible and absolutely unnecessary.
In general society there is no consensus - some consider the royal family saints (that's mostly confirmed by the orthodox church), others think of them as traitors who were ruining the country.

>world war to start

we could be a cause, but we didn't start shit

also don't you have a country to split?

It was smart but not right. They could have easily had the system the UK use

NO.

>Sweden
If you're going to colonise a country you better culturally *enrich* every blonde imagenebly while natives support you and apologize for your misbehaving.

No, only Nicolas actually deserved.
But it was necessary to kill all them to prevent restoration of monarchy

lol apologetic montenegrian

what was done to him was bad, but tell me please what do you do with monarch who lose their seat? wait for them to start some war to regain throne?

Russians did what Serbs did 1903., why? because they were bad leaders

did family deserved it? No, off course not, but both communist and royalists killed so many innocents

would I personally loved that he won? Yes, that would be better for both Russia and Serbia

but bad leaders deserves what they get

I'd insult your country too but it's so irrelevant I know literally nothing about it.

Well, they actually tried that after the first revolution in 1905-1907. State Duma (parliament) was established, with different political parties. It didn't work though, as Nicolai still held most of the power and actually dissolved the Duma two times, if my memory serves me right.
That doesn't mean that the whole royal family had to be butchered, though.

fair enough

This. Nicholas was a cunt but I feel sorry for the rest.

>prevent restoration of monarchy

Remind me why that would have been worse than Stalin?

his main mistake was not exterminating Bolshevik agitators Ivan IV-style
Stalin was fucking sent several times to Siberia and escaped every time with no consequences
that's how "brutal" was Tsarist regime

Stalin was a bank robber fringing on terrorist.

Well, they didn't think that radical leftists were that much of a problem at the time. I actually looked through some of the documents and reports from that time while writing my course paper - politicians were more concerned with foreign issues than domestic ones. People from the government thought that after giving people more political freedom, they won't have to deal with more tensions.

but he was cute though
where did it go so wrong?

Probably after he grabbed more power than his mind could handle.

when his second wife died
interesting
though to be fair it's hard imagining Bolsheviks seizing power without WW1

You do know that was a model for propaganda purposes and not Stalin?
Stalin from childhood had an illness that made scars on his face.

Of course. Without WWI the world would go in a totally different direction. I would go as far as to say that we would be living in a state similar to modern Great Britain.

this photo was made 8 years later though

(You)

Cool. Thanks.

Yes.

(((They))) butchered a royal family so (((they))) could seize control of a powerful country and lead the white race to its death.

Kill yourself.
The Zionists would never have had any power without this monstrous act of savagery.
It wasn't a popular revolt either, it was a fucking cult, a handful of sickos.

>nope.jpg

If you're in position of power incompetence is a crime.

Russia sure flourished since they got rid of them.

Nikki himself, definetely.

His family - definetely not.

No. But it's more humane than letting them live. Read prince for explanation.

No.

You realise they did not kill the entire imperial family right?

HOW THR FUVK IS HUNGAYR BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CUNTS GAVE NINTEY PERCENT OF OUR LAND ASAYL!LL!! YES IM FUCKING PISSED NUKE BUCHAREST

lol ur country has negro in its name

He still has good hair

Of fucking course

Where are they now?

It was a punishment for the alliance with the Germans and backstabbing Poland-Lithuania

Nicholas II was probably the wisest tsar since a long time, because he wanted to recreate Poland. He has just had a bad luck because not enough Russians wanted to defend tsarism. Well, that's what you get for siding with Westerners