Why do you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Are you consciously lying to yourselves, or are you just plain retarded? How can you believe that some form of deity magically created the Earth/Universe, although it goes against all science? Explain your rationale to me, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/178/Unfalsifiability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't, wish I did though.

Why did all the christcucks suddenly become so quiet?

>religious person claims to be redpilled

It's mind-boggling.

>Are you consciously lying to yourselves, or are you just plain retarded? How can you believe that some form of deity magically created the Earth/Universe, although it goes against all science? Explain your rationale to me, please.

I'm not as stupid as you.

Your silence speaks volumes... Sup Forums Christians confirmed for larpers who are only pretending to believe in God.

I see how complex the universe is, I see how man us blessed amongst the animals on earth, I see how beautiful life is. That's why I believe.
Our universe is the greatest work of art and I praise the creator.

You do realize that people of other religions use the same reasoning as you? Why is your God more valid than theirs?

Come on Sup Forums, at least attack me because I'm Swedish.

It's an interesting discussion though. I am no theologist but I would like it if religious leaders and theologists discuss this.
However personally, Christianity is rooted in history and facts. Other religions aren't.

>Christianity is rooted in history and facts. Other religions aren't.

Christianity is based on Judaism, just like Islam.

What I mean is Christ is god in human flesh. Not a prophet like Islam or religious teacher like Buddha.

Right...

What is your opinion of Pope Francis?

He seems to be falling to the trend of modern liberalism and being a cuck, when we need him to condemn sjwshe shows them mercy instead. He is damaging Catholicism but Pope Francis is only a man after all, men make mistakes.

DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS, Sup Forums?

He's the Pope. Isn't that supposed to mean something?

It means he's the head of the Catholic church and represents Christ on Earth but it doesn't mean he's perfect.
Some Christians don't even listen to the Pope anyway, the protestants.

The pope is a flaming faggot and puppet.

agnosticism is the true redpill btw.

No, agnosticism is for faggots who are too afraid to criticize people's irrational belief in God. Atheism is the only true redpill.

Because I don't want to believe that life is utterly meaningless and everyone is destined for oblivion

So instead you "choose" to believe in something which doesn't have any logic behind it what so ever. But yeah, must be really comfortable.

>science
>a human understanding of the world around them

>Religion
>a human understanding on the world around them

Honestly, neither hold all that much merit. Is it not equally as ridiculous to believe the universe was nothing and somehow nothing exploded and accidentally created black people who evolved into every modern race?

Because i'd say thats pretty fucking ridiculous and a hard pill to swallow.
At least religion comes with morality, science does not.

Yes atheism is making your country such a better place sweden! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>science
>>a human understanding of the world around them
>>Religion
>>a human understanding on the world around them

This is wrong. Science is understanding how thinks work. Religion is understanding how we should behave as a society.

t. reforming fedoralord

Fuck off there is no evidence to refute it. Sweden becoming atheist is why it's such a cucked country now good riddance to you scum

Science started as that, but now serves as an active religion or religion or replacement. Its far too politically charged to say its only about physics.

Sure, physics is nice.
However when people say "science" what they actually mean is they call aliens or black pussy their god now.

>Is it not equally as ridiculous to believe the universe was nothing and somehow nothing exploded and accidentally created black people who evolved into every modern race?

Because i'd say thats pretty fucking ridiculous and a hard pill to swallow.

I actually agree with you on that. I'm not a very big fan of the Big Bang theory either, because it doesn't seem logical to me. But that's the wonderful thing about science - if it is disproven, it's no longer considered the truth. The Big Bang theory will probably be disproven in the future.

>Science started as that, but now serves as an active religion or religion or replacement. Its far too politically charged to say its only about physics.

Which is why religion is so important so that political idealogies and "science" does not become a religion itself.

I'm an atheist, retard. I don't believe in any God/religion.

small reminder that all of them are worshippping the devil while making the followers think its god:

we know the elites worship satan/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

but it gets weirder. saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube,symbolizing the material body and a prison. humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

indeed, kids waiting for their next "science breakthrough" as posted by Huffington post has become people waiting for their Sunday Church sermon.

We are already there.

Literally nothing wrong with that pic. At least try to prove any of those points wrong.

I like how the Nazi Flag is on there. Hitlers didn't believe in religion and his whole ideology is based on him being the "führer". He saw himself as a sort of messiahs.
>Germanfag reporting in

Wow, what an amazing argument. You can't disprove any other religion either, you literal monkey brain. Does that make other religions true?

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/178/Unfalsifiability

A girl in some misions in Peru resucite after get electrocuted and burned and she wake up after some missionaries pray for her.
I believe there are things beyond reality

The point of the flags is just showing all the European states that put the cross on their flag.

>goes against logic
>everything was nothing before something happened to make nothing into something but it wasn't actually nothing it was just the tiniest something you can imagine but it couldn't have been nothing because that would mean that God might have made nothing into something
Superior logic strikes again

Daily reminder: God is Logas

See:

Are you me?

>it's hard to explain so I don't subscribe to that theory
>but you MUST accept macroevolution as unadulterated FACT because God DEFINITELY didn't create anything

>all life evolved from a single-called organism which came into existence because of some nature glitch
>tfw we were actually taught this in public school

Euphoric logic strikes again

No, are you?

Says the delusional christcuck.

Because atheists don't really differ from jews. Just lower class followers.
>blame current situation on former generations
>blame current developments on religion
>live in post-religion country

>Why do you believe in God, Sup Forums?
Because I have seem her.
>How can you believe that some form of deity magically created the Earth/Universe, although it goes against all science?
The universe began several years ago in a way that it appears it always existed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

Capital A Antichrist in biblical terms.
Comes from the south (First pope from the southern hemisphere), revealed the mark of the beast (Declared all people with birth certificates and/or Social Security/ID Numbers), turned the Vatican in to the Whore of Babylon (Allowed Muslims to pray there), basically considered Christ incarnate with his kindness, and under his 'reign' there's a new Vatican being planned and built on Catholic-owned land in Israel.

Because I think the meaning of life is for life to fight against entropy towards "godhood", and that it has surely already happened in this universe or another. I don't think they magically created anything, but they most likely impacted the outcome.

Replying to self to fix:
Declared all people with birth certificates and/or SSN/SIN as corporations, and has an ongoing investigation on churches to gauge their 'productive energy' (shekels).

>Religion is understanding how we should behave as a society
Allahu akbar, my brotha !
Let's stone some bitches, fuck some goats and kill some kafir !
Inschallah !