DAY OF THE DOPE, WHEN?

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says Trump wished his drug crackdown 'success'
>this glorious timeline

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-says-trump-wished-his-drug-crackdown-success.html

A good sign. This guys drug laws are like a litmus test for the red pill

>tfw America doesn't have the nerve to implement Duterte's drug policy

Right wing drug squads when?

Would be chaos worthy of Kek

Rodrinald Trumpterte

>Sup Forums has turned this statist

>you have become this degenerate

>Sup Forums says weed should stay banned
>but Sup Forums will drink alcohol, smoke or vape

rrly makes u think

Keep begging for big government to protect you from the evil leftist nu-males

soon.

Source?

>killing statists
you really think the thai heroin dealers are anarchists?

keep begging for drug dealers to defeat the state with their own

But straw men who use it too much and are total fucking losers exist. You don't see this with Alcohol.

Weed doesn't kill you.

Alcohol does.

>Muh strawman does whatever my retarded neural mass thinks it does
>pol is one person
Fuck you very much libfag

>trashes on me for straw maning
>but strawmans himself by calling me a libfag

rrly makes u think

Yes but weed ruins lives, you don't see people drinking alcohol to excess and living off food stamps and borrowing money with out paying it off.

(You)

Keep begging for government to allow a bunch of dope fiends to kill you, rape your wife, steal your money to spend on drugs, and then avoid prison time because "is a disease, he dindu nuffin"

This is sarcasm

legalizing drugs is the true redpill

Legalizing drugs would be completely retarded

Good. drug users are mostly degenerative

>Hey, guy. I understand you guys are having a problem with drugs and the method you are implementing to take of the problem has been working and has a lot of support among the citizens of your country. I wish you good fortune and congratulate you for listening to the will of your people and doing everything you can to try and handle their concerns quickly, efficiently, and at the lowest cost possible to them.
>You are doing what you think is best for your country and you have the support of your people while you do so, I can respect that. Cheers - Donald Trump

LOOK AT THIS NAZI!

I disagree. Throughout most of american history all drugs were legal. Then again throughout american history this country was 90% white.

>thai