Latvia thread! Get in here! NA or KPV?

Latvia thread! Get in here! NA or KPV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latvian song

youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4

Amazing song. inb4 >LARPing >triggered Ivan

I'm not going to lie, but KPV's party logo does look like something from a 90's game show

So what does Latvia look like? Beautiful there? Gimme some pics pls.

Looks like shit

Lived in Riga for a year. Fuckin loved it. Beautiful country and great people.

Baltic countries and Finland should just unite and conquer Russia

>Baltic countries and Finland should just unite and conquer Russia
Topkek

Wunderschön! Im Winter liegt zwar fast immer Schnee, aber ungefähr nur 10 bis 15 cm weil Riga ja direkt neben der Ostsee liegt. Im Osten bei der russischen Grenze gibt es schon mehr Schnee. Riga ist leider die einzige große Stadt, aus 1.9 Millionen Letten wohnen c. die Hälfte davon in Riga.

Putin is a Finn, he's just going to give us his country.
Pic related, Putin is bowing down to our President

>getting trips this hard

Eesti is jealous he doesn't have the largest city in the Baltics

Perkele my dudes

Monument of freedom, Riga

btw, get used to Finnish tourists. Estonia raised their alcohol taxes so Finns are just going to come there and buy alcohol.

Finnish tourists are far better than British ones. Finns arn't assholes who piss on the Monument of Freedom when they're fucking tanked after a stag party. Finns know how to hold their booze

Latvian soldier from WW2

Still rocking the M16 Stahlhelm I see

SOON

Good to hear, I was planning to visit Latvia next year. Not for alcohol, just for fun really. Also I respect monuments and things like that so your monument of freedom is safe from me.
Guess I wouldn't be completely hated there if I said I was a Finn.

You will love it. And people are pretty cool with Finns. Also there is a demographic issue which as resulted in 12 girls for every 10 guys on average, so that's a bonus. I also might go to Finland early next year.

How are you doing fellas?

Here we go again!

Wenn ihr es morgen bei die Wahl versäumt...