God fucking damn it Sup Forums

God fucking damn it Sup Forums.

>be me
>meet amazing girl 1.5 months ago
>very pretty, smart, same interests as me etc.
>asked her to go steady 2 weeks ago
>she said yes
>fast forward to today
>"hi user! let's go to a party today!"
>sure, where you wanna go?!
>"I was thinking we could go to this pro-Van-Der-Bellen-event today, some of my friends are also going!"
>dead silence

long story short she started yelling at me when I expressed my intention to vote for Hofer and threatened to never talk to me again if I don't vote for VdB....

Fuck, what do I do? Nothing in her behaviour suggested she would be such a hardcore leftie. But I don't want to lose her...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8
youtube.com/watch?v=G-iWlpTF1gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1.5 months in and already questioning his principles for pussy

you deserve it for voting for a pro-Israel autist cuck like Hofer

I can't help it, she's so fucking awesome...

I thought about just pretending that I voted for VDB but she demands a proof now, a fucking picture of my ballot.

Does anyone here vote for VDB and can send me a picture tomorrow?

>giving up your convictions because of a rancid axe wound

Peinlich.

If you're really asking yourself this question you're no man. Exit.

c u c k
I'm ashamed to share the same flag with you

>vote Hofer or be a cuck.
really hard choice huh?

Tampon flag for a tampon wearer

if you let an emotional woman dictate who you should vote for, kill yourself instead

Vote hofer, drop the bitch.

Two wise decisions.

>She demands proof
>Giving in to a woman's demands ever

>very pretty teen girl and her friends going to a Van-der-Bellen event

nice try

You know photoshop exists.

you are supposed to fuck her atleast once even if you need to go to that event to accomplish this, and then look for someone else

vote hofner,lie to her and fuck her you silly ass bastard!

fuck her and shout "heil hofer" while you're cumming in her

fpbp

Even if you fake it so sge believes you voted her way, she still ends up thinking she was in the right and assumes you will fall to her fire demands. Don't do this

Obviously youre not as valuable to her as she is to you user, maybe keep your pride abd walk on. Cause even if you pussy out and "vote" the other guy she'll not respect you and eventually cuck your ass

*Future demands

That would be rape

If you give in to a female's demands like that, she'll only see a weak, spineless cuck whenever she sees you.

Vote with your fucking brain.

Disregard pussy, acquire national greatness.

You're right. A woman caring that much about politics should be a red flag anyway.

literaly kys

she is a worthless whore piss on her and then cut her head of

You're a fucking cuck. You're the man put her in her place

If you vote the way she wants you to, she'll dump you for being spineless

no she is just a leftist shill she is bad for you and our Country fuck her and leave

do as she says: go vote and take a picture of your ballot
>you show it and it's a vote for hofer

If you are willing to change your convinctions for a girl you knew for less than 4 months, you'll be in for a world of hurt. Especially if she is this much manipulative and not willing to understand that you are, in fact, two autonomous, different individuals with their own ideas.

YOU should be the only one to challenge your ideas, and to decide when and if to change your values. Not anybody else.

First of all: be yourself. Then be sure of yourself. Then be happy with yourself.
Then plenty of girls will come and pass by (unless you hide in a basement, ofc). Then it's up to you to pick the right one for you.
Remember, beauty and pussy will age faster than a bond of trust, respect and love.

OP here. You guys are right. I need to man the fuck up.

I'll call her and tell her I'll vote for Hofer and that she has to fucking respect that.

Will report back in a few minutes

She's literally already trying to fucking manipulate you dude

politics aside this woman is not right for you

you might say oh but she's great otherwise and she's never been like this before, yeah most abusers don't start beating their wives from day one

I just broke up with a girl and she told me she was pissed off that id made her right wing and that every guy shed date from now will think shes crazy.
Bitches are malleable man, they dont have real opinions, just wear them down over time and theyll eventully turn to your side.

Good.

OP now single and on suicide watch

>Getting into fights over the phone
Shiggity
How yougonna have angry sex afterwards?

>yeah most abusers don't start beating their wives from day one

speak for yourself

Its a test. A test of your principles, your identity. Left and right couples can make it work. But not if one of them is a nutcase.

Womyn are the jew of the world.

As an Australian it is your genetic destiny to handle this problem.

you'll lose her to ahmed if you don't vote hofer, dumbass

>be me
Just because you're OP doesn't mean you need to be that much of a faggot

being a weak cuck will destroy your relation with her more than voting for Hofer will

Proud of you, son.

1. Tell her you're voting Van der Bellen.
2. Secretly vote Hofer.
3. Slowly redpill her in the years ahead.

YOU FUCKING FAGS
WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU!?

I called her and she immediately was like "Did you come to your senses now?"
So I informed her that I will vote Hofer and that we are going to the cinema tonight instead of her gay event and that I'll pick her up in 30 minutes.
THEN SHE FUCKING SAID "WE ARE SO DONE" and hung up.

WTF
I tried calling her again to apologize and sent her messages on whatsapp but it seems she has blocked me.

ffs what do I do now?

How do they not see it? Do women not actually take the time to critically think about their values or principles?

Be happy in the fact that you aren't dating a left-winger.

She'll never respect you for this.

Be a fucking man and stand by your ideals. That'll get you grabbing that pussy way sooner than being a sellout cuck.

you tried apologizing?

faggot

get the rope

>Getting pissed about losing a manipulative bitch
You really that thirsty? Be glad that you realised that she is worthless only a few months in. Go find a better girl.

Backing down and cutting your balls off would make her leave you anyway.

Now you just have to move on.

We did u a favor but you ruined it by leaving her messages

>Vote for Hofer
>Tell her you've voted VDB
>Sex her
>Whisper in her hear
>"how good does it feel getting pounded by a nazi?"
>Enjoy every single minute of it

Her you go faggot. Don't let women tell you how you should live. This is your country, your folk, your children's future we're talking about. Fucking cuck.

Actually this is what OP should do:
1. Tell her you're voting Hofer.
2. Vote Hofer.
3. Grab her by the pussy
4. Slowly redpill her in the years ahead.

You're a man now, one day you will realize this was for the best, in the meantime drink up.

>ffs what do I do now?
Find a better girl who isn't a libtard and won't pollute the minds of any children you would possibly have. This is better in the long run.

Dude. You shouldn't have tried the were doing something else tonight. Shouldnt have done it on the phone. You should have said you didnt want to go tonight.
Explained your principles and asked her to accept them or move on.

P.s. dont be desperate. Just ignore her she will crawl back, promise.

Tell her to fuck off. She is a pathetic sheep cunt.

Or this.

Your mind told you we were right and instead of following your heart and losing your self identity you retained your ego and can now be yourself without being sucked into the void that is known as pussy.
You saved yourself and you know it, think long and hard about it before you jump to conclusions and go grovelling to her.

Lmao

>event = party
Sheeeit

Good on you man. Don't be a numale.

>Latvia's monitor is so bad the contrast makes Austria's flag look like Latvia

Tell her, "You are a sweet, amazing girl, but I can't sacrifice the well-being of my country and all my country men to assuage your feelings. So why don't you go to your party, but don't talk to me again until you change."

>very pretty, smart, same interests as me etc.
>same interests as me
>pro-Van-Der-Bellen-event

Are you trying to tell us something?

She's not that awesome if she wants to exert power over you like that lad.

do you realize that you wanted to be in a relationship with a girl who wanted to bring rapefugees into Austria, supported abortion and faggotry and was probably a feminist? be thankful it's over

Tell her that if a political candidate has more value to her than your relationship she needs to reevaluate her priorities, and that you will not vote for the green party illiterate

>dont be desperate. Just ignore her she will crawl back, promise.
This. There's nothing else you can do but weather the storm.

I think you got saved from insanity.
Now that it's over anyway, post her pics.

Can't you get 2 ballots? Send a picture of a VdB one and trash it then vote for Hofer.

But, caving in to her demands is bad dude. As 'awesome' as she might be she threatens to leave you over a political dispute. Me and my gf have political disputes but we don't let it tear us apart. Maybe she just isn't right for you.

be glad tyrone was already waiting and now fucks her

>believing this

Your such a little cuck I almost wanna come there and fuck your girl but nothing of what you posted is true so yeah

>going to political rally with grill you have never discussed politics with
>we are expected to believe this

Do you get private voting in Austria?

I dated my last gf for 11 months and I pretended to be a liberal from the get go.

I was never going to settle down for this bitch, but the pussy was amazing.

It was like a game, how many times could I get away with being liberal. I even had my folks and my best friend in on it so none of them wouldn't fuck it up.

kys if not bait

>what's that, flipped Latvia flag?

>1.5 months in and he doesn't even know anything about her

OP, are you young? Has the last month and a half been full of nothing but sex in your room at your parents house?

Because that's awesome, but you need to actually talk to them as well if you're the sort who gets emotionally invested quickly (like myself)

did you seriously discuss politics on a i gonna vote for x level with a women? the redpill is a slow one to swallow you ignorant prick, you don´t fuck up your life by trying to shove it into people´s throats

that is a power play if I have ever seen one.

Tell her she should respect your democratic right to vote for who you want, if she cant do that tell her to fuck off.

So take a photo of it and then tear it up and ask for another onoe

>MUH VOTING
>MUH POLITICS

KYS. YOU BOTH ARE DEGENERATE.

If you're letting something so petty as to man's temporary system of social-order pre-high technology & spiritual era control your love life you are truly autistic. SHE IS THE RESULT OF THE SOCIAL ENGINEERS, CALLED "THE CONDITIONED WOMAN". MAN UP. SEDUCTION IS EQUATED WITH EVIL BECAUSE THAT'S ITS MODUS OPERANDI.

youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8

user I know it hurts buddy but abandoning your principles for the satisfaction of a woman especially that early in a relationship is sure to lose her respect fast. Sup Forums overuses the term "cuck" a lot but this is an instance where you will actually get cucked hard and from the way you talk about her it will crush your soul so spare yourself the heartache and hope she gets over your political differences

Threaten to dump unless she votes Hofer.

But of course you won't do this because it's manipulative psycho behavior.

So why do you put up with it when it's directed at you?

Send a picture of your ballot with your vote. Stand up for yourself.

She is shit testing you.

Laugh and say "honey, you vote for who you want and I will vote for Hofer. If that causes you heartburn either deal with it or leave. I will miss you but find someone who doesn't act like a child."

Then smile at her and walk away.

9/10 times she will come running back. If she doesn't then you are better off knowing NOW.

Don't fail this shit test.

Tell her to respect your beliefs, jesus fucking christ.

cuck

Look, I know that exact feel bro.

I lost this cutie a few months back because my extremist views were revealing

It's okay, you will get over here eventually

It's really not worth dating a leftist liberal who is going to suppress any sort of thought you will have

Live happy, user

Shitpost but meh.
Say you wont vote for Hofer. Grab her bei der Muschi lol. Then vote for Hofer.

I miss him!

youtube.com/watch?v=G-iWlpTF1gw

Jesus you're pathetic

Es is ganz egal was du jetzt machst, du hast bereits verloren, du Trottel!
Wenn du mitgehst, kann sie dich nicht mehr ernst nehmen und wird bei der nächstbesten Gelegenheit mit einem Neger ficken, wenn du auf deinem Standpunkt beharrst, wird sie sich nicht mehr treffen wollen.

Die einzige Möglichkeit für dich sie doch noch zu kriegen, ist es standhaft zu bleiben und hoffen dass ihr das gefällt, obwohl es gegen ihre "Überzeugung" geht.

Falls du dort hingehst, oder noch schlimmer, diesen alten scheiß Kommie wählst --> kys

Under fucking rated

Tell her to fuck off? Its a giant shit test, stand your ground she will either call you back begging for cock or just never talk to you again

she is trying to manipulate and control you.
Asking for a picture of you voting for her interests instead of yours is one example.
She is now "punishing" you for not listening to her.
If you show weakness and willingness to bend to her needs, she will never love you.
If you show that whats she isnt doing isnt bothering you, she will either rightly fuck off OR want you even more because you have proven you are high value/more dominant/less dependant than she is.

Either way, not caring at all about getting her back is a win/win and the only way to get her to love you.
Yes I know, women are fucking retarded but thats how genetics and natural selection raised them to be.

Mods discussion and where to move

Mods discussion and where to move

Post this on Sup Forums