If there was a war between China and Russia, which one would actually win?

If there was a war between China and Russia, which one would actually win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
warontherocks.com/2016/07/was-the-russian-military-a-steamroller-from-world-war-ii-to-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia. The Chinks dont really stand a chance tbqh.

USA.

Russia

Zerg rush isn't as effective in real life

Russia

russia has like 12000 advanced nukes, china has like 120 shitty nukes

China. They have more people to shot.

America

I'd have to concur. Russia.
Simply because Russia can invade china but china can never invade russia.
No-one can invade russia.

Russia

China might get a few good hits in, but overall would be crushed like a bug by Russia.

It's easy to win when you're fighting rubbles.

Americans

You can't kill snow, or the slavs that burrow in it.

stalemate after years of "no u invade ;)"

>nuclear launch detected
>nuclear launch detected
>nuclear launch detected
>nuclear launch detected
>nuclear launch detected

The real answer but I'd say the Indians and maybe Iranians would benefit most.

China. Since history has shown only Asians can successfully conquer Russia. Look at the Golden Horde of the Mognol invasions

I don't think we will be able to win. Chinese are shit at warfare, but there is like a billion and a half of them. Ten times more than us.

Yes but half of them are starving

The rest of the world

What most people don't realize is that the majority of Chinese basic military training consists of political propaganda and parade marching.

Don't worry, ten Russian soldiers could fart 1000 chinese conscripts to death.

The British had the same odds, but a bit stronger technological advantage.

Still, Russia could decimate China's populatiion with nukes alone

Not really. They're pretty much genetically identical. I mean have you ever actually looked at asian people?

There's maybe like 1000 actual Chinese people if you count clones as one person.

Tыcячи мoдepнизиpoвaнных т-55 c мaлюткaми, coтни мигoв c нeдoдвижкaми, пизжeнныe cy-27 c нeдoдвижкaми, гoвнoэcминцы бeз paкeт, CЯC ypoвня 70-ых, дaльнeй aвиaции нeт, пoдлoдoк нeт, пвo нeт, CПPH нeт зaтo ecть aмбиции и 2 миллиoнa мяca. Bce.

Would be nice if you could shut down a thousand Chinese by killing the original one.

>2 миллиoнa мяca
Пoлтopa миллиapдa тaк-тo. Я пoнимaю чтo y них в apмии цapят дeвянocтыe, нo кaк жe их дoхyя.

Everyone else.

They would probably destroy the whole planet before surrendering

>y них в apмии цapят дeвянocтыe
60-ыe

Russia. Easily.

Russia has the most advanced, highest payload, most accurate and highest amount of warheads (Over 5000)

These are ready to shoot at pretty much a button-press, in silos all around Russia and stealth submarines that no knows where they are.

China has 500 out-dated failing warheads from their shitty nuclear program.

Population is irrelevant in a nuclear war, especially in china's case, where the population is very densely packed in major cities. Within moments they'd be vaporised by temperatures of 100,000,000° Celsius (Hotter than the sun)

China is almost as bad. Most of the country is empty for a reason.

Germany

?

They got shitload of destroyers and frigates thought, most of them are preety new

Why this did not escalate exponentially?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

this

>Russia hits dead man's switch
>Effectively DDoSes warning systeo
This is the outcome Kek desires.

The rest of the world

Didnt we all learn a bit from WW1 just how useful human wave tactics are? Though I suppose Russia did the same shit in WW2 and only managed to kill like 30% of their population.

>human wave tactics are? Though I suppose Russia did the same shit in WW2

That's more or less a myth

warontherocks.com/2016/07/was-the-russian-military-a-steamroller-from-world-war-ii-to-today/

This