Trans Entitlement

Why do trannys think they are acceptable??

Why don't they realize that normal people will never accept them as human??

Found this tranny on plebbit trying to argue that it can't find a man but won't even fuck a tranny itself!!!

How can you be so delusional?!?

>?!?

wtf

It's still trying to argue it had a vagina.

Yet realizes FtM don't have a dick.

How can they be this stupid??

Forgot screen.

-still thinks it has vagina

>Why do mentally ill people act mentally ill?

REALLY made me think.

The guy arguing against the tranny isn't wrong but could make a much better argument.

Point.

It's still going. Becoming more and more retarded

Guy arguing is me.

Tell me what to say and I'll post it

It posts on whore pages pretending to be female.

Top fucking kek

They're mentally ill.

Explain how it is not a functioning vagina and there is no uterus. Men are not just looking for something in the appearance of a woman they are looking for a woman capable of creating children. These sexual fetishists (trannys, homos, etc.) don't seem to understand that it is not just about sex.

It stopped relying to me, think it blocked me :(

I did find a pic of it tho

>FtM?
>but I want a guy with a dick!
>w-why don't men want my vagina (male)?
as much as I want a girl with a vagoo

No wonder it cut of its head for the profile pic, that forehead is like twice the head.

That's what got me.

It realizes that a FtM isn't really a man, it insists a MtF is a woman... the fuck is that??

Anyway, here's its account, plenty of horrifying pics in the 'submitted' section

-eddit.com/user/RoseOfDawn

Another pic of the freak

Can't we even get a tranny hate thread going anymore??

Why do trannies remove their dicks?

Having a dick while looking female is the only reason anyone has to fuck a tranny, without it there is no reason to not just go for a real woman

>plebbit
You have to go back.

(I think she (male) is kinda cute but both OP and her (male) comments are an embarrassment.)

Welp that's what you get when mental illness/delusion gets accepted by the environment.

>woman of my dreams

>Trying to greentext on reddit

*yawn*

>balding

You are pretty ignorant dude. Have you ever fucked a MtF pussy? I have and let me tell you it is indistinguishable if not better than a normal pussy.

You have to go back.

Thank you OP for not focusing on the fact that they try to present as women, but the fact that they would try to present an open wound as fully functional human genitalia just because a dick can fit inside.

If you mean how it feels then what's the point? Buy a fleshlight instead of dealing with some ugly mentally ill tranny.

its Ben Linus with tits?

Daily reminder to never fap on gonewild

If you don't see the pussy don't get out the peepee

>Green texting on Reddit.

They're delusional, but no need to harass them like that, is there?

Just let them live the delusion, you won't change their mind and will only piss them off. At least they're civil instead of going full SJW and calling you a transphobic shitlord. Let's appreciate that.

Post more

Top lulz

>greentexting on reddit
>arguing with a person
>arguing with a tranny
>arguing with a tranny about their mutiliated genitalia

You're achieving nothing.

>MtF
>pussy
>indistinguishable

Get help lad

This one is nearly off the cliff already. They always off themselves when the male pattern baldness starts really kicking in.

>Dat receding hairline

>Found this tranny on plebbit trying to argue that it can't find a man but won't even fuck a tranny itself!!!

Elles veulent des vrais hommes, Bubba...

Quelle perfection...

>Why do trannys think they are acceptable??
They're mentally ill. Simple as that.

>Why don't they realize that normal people will never accept them as human??
>How can you be so delusional?!?
Again, mentally ill. They do not assess reality as healthy people assess.

They're not "inferior" by the way (which in fact means nothing), they're just mentally handicapped. With good treatment and solid boundaries they can be socially functional.

>These sexual fetishists (trannys, homos, etc.) don't seem to understand that it is not just about sex.
Top-notch one, leafbro. That's precisely the point.

Healthy people look for healthy relationships which don't revolve around sex (specially exclusively recreational sex) all the time.

>French Canadian posting trannies
Great, now all we need is the butthurt Greek shitposting and we have a normal Sup Forums tranny thread

dude stop being such an asshole, the ftm tranny probably wouldn't want a trap gf anyway and they're both entitled to that preference

Tu es frustré parce que beaucoup de tes freres Porto sont obligés de devenir des trans pour vivre?

MtF tranny here, AMA

Literally who cares about plebbit?

Mods discussion and where to move

Mods discussion and where to move

I'm pretty sure this guy is a legit autist... every fucking thread he's so retardedSPEAK ENGLISH FAGGOT YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL FOR KNOWING FRENCH WE ALL KNOW 2+ LANGUAGES HERE

Poste tes pics, salope...

When do you plan on killing yourself?

post bp

>SPEAK ENGLISH FAGGOT YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL FOR KNOWING FRENCH WE ALL KNOW 2+ LANGUAGES HERE

Pas les chiens anglos, Jose...

no
Don't plan on it

Tu as l'air de quoi?

>no
>literally the only thing you're good for and won't even do it

>being trans with male pattern baldness

p cool skullet in a years time desu senpai

sorry, I don't speak fag

>sorry, I don't speak fag

La langue des vrais intellectuels, petite salope de merde...

How old are you? When did you realize you wanted to be a woman? What was your sexual identity through your lifetime?

>browsing reddit
Let me guess. you also support Trump and civic nationalism

> French intellectuals

Since 3 years old at least
Straight but have been increasingly attracted to men in the last couple years

>Literally no sources: The graph
Also just to quickly point out, the "IQ" scores used there for your generalised notion of "blacks" and "whites" includes rural scores, which due to generally poorer access to education. Following certain events in the 1930s and 40s you tend to find far fewer Ashkenazi jews in rural areas. Meanwhile china only reports the IQ scores of students in its major cities, and sometimes only in Beijing, giving it a falsely inflated value.

I'd smash every tranny in this thread besides the obviously ugly ones you guys use to make a point.
N-no homo. I blame /fit/