Red pilled Uber

just took an uber ride with a Slovakian driver. He was hyper red pilled, almost /x/ tier.

It started off with him saying the holocaust was a lie

The nazis were jews
hitler was a jew
merkle jew
lenin jew
obama jew

he talked about soros, and rockefellers. He talked about the titanic being sunk to kickstart the fed, and told me that the fed was also started with a loan from russia, and the russians basically own the US and have evidence of the deal, which is why the US is working so hard to take them down.

he also told me that DNA used to have 16 sides, rather than just two, and some really smart beings stripped it down to just 2 sides of the dna like we have now.

He told me cancer is fake, like it doesn't exist, they just use the word as a catch all for certain diseases to control humans through fear.

He said that if the situation with the refugees got worse in slovakia, he would go back home and fight them.

He used to be a tank commander in the chzeck slovakia war.

he told me that there are a lot of people in europe that think things like this and that the governments are just controlling them in mass.

How accurate is this information?

There are certain things I believe about it, but some things that I don't.

I also asked if he went on Sup Forums, because he sounded like he would fit in on here or /x/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Slovaks(Trust me I am Slovakian too) are naturally redpilled

express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment

I wish I would've asked him what made him that way. I arnged to have him drive me to the airport tomorrow, so I'll ask then. But he was pretty in to history, he was talking about ww1 being created by jews to split powerful countries into smaller less powerful countries. Seemed pretty legit

Capthca, pic related. They're watching

Sounds like a cool guy.

Bump

We are all Slovaks on this blessed day :)

He was very cool.

He gave me like an hour long ride away from his home. So I called him up when I was done where I was at and uberd back with him too.

>He used to be a tank commander in the chzeck slovakia war.

There was no Czecho-Slovak war. you might be confusing Slovakia with Slovenia
with whom we actually were at war back in 93' during the Czecho-Slovenian incident when
Slovenia seceded from Czechoslovenia.

I still think he was lying though because Slovenians had no tanks back in 93', he mightve been a pikeman at best.

Gib back clay

>Parents and grandparents visit distant relatives in central Slovakia
>All white people, drove out the Gypsies nearly a century ago
Really want to visit

Yeah, not sure which war it was. But he told me he was a tank commander. Don't know why you'd lie about something that never even existed

Considering he says cancer isn't real, he might just be insane

Considering he isnt real, op might be just baiting for (You)s

Yeah, I didn't believe that part. I believe they have the cure for cancer. And I believe that cancer isn't what they say it is. It's just unchecked growth of cells. And cancer hardly ever actually kills, its almost always complications with Chemo

If I wanted (you)s all I'd have to do is put up a picture of a black man fucking a white woman and say "what did they mean by this" and I'd have enough (you)s for the whole week. I wouldn't make up a random story like this about a guy from Europe

This, afaik there was some shit between Czechoslovakia and Slovenia during the Yugoslav shitstorm.

iirc* wrong neologism cec

There was no shit.

You might be thinking UNPROFOR and those were just Frenchies.

Except there was I was taught about it in school.

tiho jebem ti

proofs?

/x/ isn't redpilled, it's retarded as was your drived

party pooper we could've been trolling people by now

You obviously didn't read the first sentence. You can go so red pilled you start going full on /x/ that's where he was headed, but he had some good info in there too

Then you should get your history right, there was no Czecho-Slovakia, there was Czechoslovenia which existed roughly until 1993

>holocaust was a lie
>everyone's a jew
>DNA had 16 sides
>cancer is fake

How retarded can Sup Forums get?

kek

I'm not falling for that one again

Sounds pretty normal from central-eastern euros

you mean naturaly retarded