Sup Forums is the new SJW

What is SJW?
"SJW" is a loose term to describe liberal cultural post-politics. Why "post-politics?" Because it doesn't address the real, economic issues 99% of the population faces on a daily basis. Why "cultural?" Because its focus is on limiting, adjusting, correcting how people behave, think, speak, without addressing the underlying, broader economic or social issues.

>What does SJW do?
It utilizes a thing we call "identity politics." What is identity politics? Propagation of certain identities over others. How does it work? First, by ignoring the real antagonisms in society (class tensions, contradictions in the capitalist mode of production), second by locating an alternate, identity based site for said antagonisms: latinos, gays, trans people, etc.

>How is the "alt-right" the new SJW?
By using the very same methods as liberals. Ignoring real problems, and focusing on identities, albeit with the opposite direction: whites over latinos, heteros over homos, etc. They don't even hide this fact:
youtube.com/watch?v=FSeZ4dU8COQ

What is to be done, then? First, real loci of popular struggle need to be detected. Poor blacks and poor whites share the same struggle, for instance, for a 15 dollar minimum wage. Unemployment is a systemic deficiency of capitalism, it doesn't make any sense and it has pathological consequences on all people regardless of their identities:
youtube.com/watch?v=J-fCRcT1D9s

From the POV of the system and it's ruling class, most of us are disposable. With more automation, more effective ways of production, under the current system most of the current generation will face dire consequences:
youtube.com/watch?v=KwzbbuQNtzo

The question, really, is how to move beyond the post-politics of Sup Forums's aut-right and reddit's SJWs, who basically utilize the same non-political scapegoating.

fuck off kike

you mean Irish?

>kike
nice idpol you got there faggot

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jew
this meme has been stale since 2012 famalam

b-but the joos

>no platform, CIS white male!

desu whoever thought of the jew meme is a fucking genius

It's a simplistic idea which any idiot can wrap his head around instantly, and it lets him feel like he has a superior knowledge of history, economics and politics than the "average sheeple". It simultaneously is a way to browbeat anyone who points out that how intellectually dishonest it is

And all that it takes to sustain it is just the occasional .jpg to feed the confirmation bias, no wonder it's such a pervasive meme

Dude i just saw this proposition on leftypol
Be more subtle When you raid

>posting actual discussion on a board = raiding
epic meme, now please come back when your board is bombarded daily by autistic stormkike NEETS who live to shitpost

>Le Horseshoe theory

Off yourself

Kill all:

- Fascists
- Nazis
- Capitalists

it's not horseshoe theory because SJW is liberal bullshit, not far-left, whereas "muh degeneracy!!!" is far-right

It's not horseshoe theory to point out that all forms of identitarianism are essentially the same, and we're not centrists.

>horseshoe
You're talking to communists in this thread, you know that right? The ones traditionally on the extreme left (and thus supposedly similar to the fascists on the extreme right) in le liberal horseshoe theory.

Pointing out that two different ideologies engage in primarily identity politics is not horseshoe.

Sage kike threads.

I think a lot of us saw it as an obvious ironic joke for so long that it began to seem like - and then become - actual consensus.

>doesn't sage
baka.

sage

>meme
>tfw the goyim don't know

>trying to browbeat me like this
This is exactly what I'm talking about

>hey guys let's put more labels and identities on ourselves so it's easier to pigeonhole us into one group for streamlined disenfranchisement

Retardation: The Thread

We are Social Justice warriors... Except, when we do it, we're actually serving a moral purpose.

That's the difference.

You flithy Goyim having a nerve talking about browbeating when every second you speak is a micro-Shoah against Gods chosen. Clearly you're a flithy anti Semite and you've been reported to the JIDF

>micro-Shoah

WOW THIS UNSOURCED PAGE OF WORDS SURE LOOKS LEGIT AND PROVES THERE'S NO IDENTARIAN POLITICS ON Sup Forums!

who is gonna believe this?

>dude JEWS lmao
Where's the discourse, crumpetman?

>contradictions in the capitalist mode of production
I don't want to speak too loudly fellow comrade but I suspect there are a few ANTI SEMITES here along with that facist American over there. I wouldn't want my support of this movement to end up damaging it in this space.

>whites over latinos, heteros over homos, etc. They don't even hide this fact:
Fucking Nazis! All this talk of segregating from other communities is giving me flashbacks to the ovens!

Who is this man?

Gregor "someday, i will inspire an image board politically" Strasser