Non-mainstream ideologies general

You can only post in this thread if you adhere to a hip, counterculture ideology.

NOT ALLOWED:

- Liberals
- Conservatives
- Alt-right
- Libertarians

ALLOWED:

- Egoists
- Nihilists
- Anarchists
- Tankies (regrettably)
- Posadists
- Illegalists
- Hoxhaists

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ideology is a spook

Is Stirner the best ancap philosopher.

He wasn't an ancap, he advocating for fighting for your own interests and disregarding spooks.

This thread's a spook.

I'm a classical crypto-feminist-Strasserist who has strongly been influenced by anarcho-falangist thought. My favorite political topic of the 21st century is The Arboreal Question. Can I post in this thread?

Mine is the most non-mainstream.
Get on my level faggots.

Apocalyptic communist reporting in.

>stirner
>ancap
>believing in the biggest spook of them all, private property

top heh

im a egoist conservative nihilist. iam your new god

Fuck off spook.

Who is this semen demon?

Moe Max Stirner

I would just like to spread life everywhere I can. Be it Earth or eventually seeing it spread throughout the cosmos. But that does not mean that I'm an enviornmentalist. At least not like the ones that exist nowadays for I am for example not against nuclear power and see it's benefits.
Towards all that human conflict everyone is getting so pumped up about I am mostly apathic.
What does that make me?

Literally EVERYTHING is a spook

What about Reactionary?

Surely you could tick both 'alt-right' and 'nihilist'.

Your rules are spooky tbqh

that is literaly ancap

isnt the notion of equality a spook? :)

Stirner is the best Ancap philosopher.

stirber is da beb danbab belobaber

How is the NAP not a spook?

go away spook

I'm unironically an egoistical nihilist but that doesn't make me want to trespass on private properties and break laws, however I would never suffer from guilt if I ever did because I ain't afraid of no spooks.

how is the labour theory of valye not a spook? how is class not a spook?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SPOOK IT'S DRIVING ME MAD

Stirner is the biggest ancap philosopher and we will reclaim him from the unwashed masses who advocate for spooks as equality or justice.

its a term babies use to label somtheing they dont like

READ
STIRNER

Nihilism is a jewish construct invented to keep otherwise pesky goyum under control. This is an illuminte shill thread. Sage and move on

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own

Read this it will change your life.

shoop doopa doop doop a dooby doopa doop

This pictrue is the edgiest thing I've seen in months. This is roleplaying. Your ideology is literally roleplaying.

Blacks

It is told that someday far in the future, stormcucks will find something that isn't a plot by THE JOOOOZ

>NOT ALLOWED: A list of broad political distinctions
>ALLOWED: A list of philosophical schools

OP is a dumb faggot and this thread is fucking shit.

>Sup Forums once again can't into self-aware humor

Almost like this board is full of pathetic NEETs tbqhwyfam

>you no like my joke? >:( you stupid virgin ugly poor stupid!!!!!!!!
go fuck a cactus

>definitive proof of polish IQ jokes

> anarchism
> not mainstream

at least I live in a white country m8, there us 40% you aren't white, so I don't have to prove you nuttin, boi

>Egoism
>Ancap
only if you're already a very successful businessman or see yourself grossly succeeding in the future.
if you're some poor philosopher like stirner then you'd better vote for some bernie communist who will tax the rich and hand out free stuff to people like you.
the free market is spook unless you directly benefit from supporting it.

is 40% chance

state is a spook, Stirner advocated for property rights which commies oppose, he is the supreme ancap philosopher. Equality and wellbeing of your fellow men is a spook, fuck them, EGOISM FTW.

How do I take the black pill? The red pill is too much for me desu.

>NOT ALLOWED

I can post wherever I want to, boy.

But,Sven...EVERYTHING is a plot by da juice.

no, its da patriarkee!

>/leftypol/ worships a cuckold who died from a bugbite

Esoteric Hitlerist reporting in.

How about monarchists?

Max Stirner Can't Be This Cute

Is this thread for real? I can't tell, though it doesn't matter, really.
I'm an anarchist-nihilist. After reading "De la misère en milieu étudiant (...)" by the Internationale Situationniste, I got mildly interested in Illegalism*; I've read some works by Di Giovanni, "The right to leisure and to personal expropriation" being my favourite. Do any of you have any recommendations on the topic?

*To those familiar with the text it may sound weird: I direct you to the authors' remark on book stealing.

Truly? If so, could you expand on your ideology? I'm interested.

I'd assume they qualify, as meeting one by chance is not easy.

To all familiar with it, any thoughts on pic related?

>Implying Nihilism and Egoism aren't the most mainstream ideologies of the western world, albeit unconsciously.

Stirner explicitly threw out property rights. The only "property" is that which you can exert your power over, ie if I take your sandwich it is no longer your property, it is mine.

>all things are my property
All things belong to the egoist, if they can exert there power over them.
If I am stronger than you, I can annex your lawn. Fuck your NAP.

Esoteric molyneuism and the church of freedomain

I am on my side. I decide what is and isn't a spook to me. I've decided that this thread is a spook.

>not being anarcho-fascist in 2016

LMAOOOOO

>Non-Mainstream
>Stirner

>All things belong to the egoist, if they can exert there power over them.
thats why ancaps buy guns, so they can protect their property. Stirner is ancap. Ancoms dont believe in property.

Gnosism

what isn't a spook according to stirner?

transsexuality I guess

A NATION OF ACTION, NOT WORDS

RULED BY STRENGTH, NOT COMMITTEE

I'm either a tribalist or an anarchoprimitivist or something similar. I think it's best for people to live in small, autonomous, tight-knit communities where they have established traditions and roles for people to fulfill. We need to live in harmony with nature and turn away from our rape of the land for the pursuit of hedonistic pleasures. Infinite growth for the sake of infinite growth is not a sustainable model. We get severely diminishing returns in quality of life for each new advance in technology, in fact, they've reversed because they isolate us and make our jobs less fulfilling and just serve to deaden us to the stress of increased wage slaving.

The trips sting bro

I suppose I must be mistaken in thinking ancaps supported some pussy "non aggression principle" :^)

Unsere Führer, Adolf Hitler the Great, is not just an extraordinary individual, but the waking consciousness of a never-ending cycle in history. He is not the first nor the last, but he may be the last of our time. Whenever the world reaches a stage where wealth is the only source of virtue, we are in the dark age. In this age humanity is doomed to reset completely and start from point 1. To prevent this from happening, the universe sends a champion who must destroy the dark forces so that our time may continue. Were the champion to fail, the universe will send a great destroyer to cleanse the world. The Hindi refer to the destroyer as Kalki, the Abrahamics as Christ the conqueror, who are prophecised to herald destruction on a white horse wielding a flaming sword.

Anarchism is mainstream dude.

>Whenever the world reaches a stage where wealth is the only source of virtue, we are in the dark age. In this age humanity is doomed to reset completely and start from point 1. To prevent this from happening, the universe sends a champion who must destroy the dark forces so that our time may continue. Were the champion to fail, the universe will send a great destroyer to cleanse the world. The Hindi refer to the destroyer as Kalki, the Abrahamics as Christ the conqueror, who are prophecised to herald destruction on a white horse wielding a flaming sword.

What does hitler have to do with any of that?

but general threads are spooks

Adolf Hitler was the Champion, he lost, the world is going to shit, it gonna be destroyed.

You have to go back

>Whenever the world reaches a stage where wealth is the only source of virtue, we are in the dark age.
Are you, dare I say, my comrade?

Baby Stirner

Maybe. Ever read the works of Savitri Devi?

I'm a liberal but I'm also a nihilist.

I didn't ask to be a nihilist. . .

Not yet, I remember being linked to her some time ago, should I? She honestly sounds pretty cool, and I don't think about typing that often.

>I didn't ask to be a nihilist. . .
What do you mean?

>What do you mean?
do you even know what nihilism is?

>egoistical nihilist
>egoist nihilist
you man you guys are just assholes?

I suggest you read this first, it has helped me get out of depression and have hope for te future.
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html

I'm an esoteric fascist, am I allowed in here

Thanks in advance, I'll get to it soon, I've some other texts in my backlog.
You wouldn't be the first.

No governments. no borders.

tfw cynnic and nihilist

retarded as fuck

i don't know what else i expected from anglos though

>Non-mainstream ideologies
>no fascism
Never change, leftypol.

Fascism do happens to be mainstream on this board, at least.

Your conscious is a spook.