Why is this state so repilled

How do we spread Oklahoma ideologies to the whole country?

>redpilled
>topless selfie

Pick one

I thought it was a cleaver

Ok Redpill #1: Be polite to everyone.

>Oklahoma
>ideology

Mobilehoma has nothing to contribute

Ok Redpill #2: Black people are on our side. You might have to kick a niggers ass if they get out of line though.

>texas's hat

This

That girl is just another slut

Ok Redpill #3: It's more important to be rich in family, adventure, community and love than money.

We're pretty red-pilled..

White Trash: The State

Ok Redpill #4: Support your community but know that no one in this world can help you but yourself.

Ok Redpill #5: Life is about overcoming your struggles and protecting your family. If you can't do either you're worthless.

Ok Redpill #6: Never trust the US government. Everything they touch turns to shit.

Don't forget the biggest one, 'Fuck Texas.'

Hey anons, why doesn't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico?

fuck spics
fuck niggers
and fuck red niggers too

Tuck fexas

Ok Redpill #6: If you're gay you still have to adhere to our community's norms. If you start acting like an idiot in public you'll probably get your ass kicked.

I want to bang that chick and make white as fuck privileged babies.

I guess you could say Oklahoma's the pits.

Okie reporting

Ok Redpill #8: Race mix all you want but when your kids grow up without a dad and turn into criminals, we told you so.

That too.

Damn teepee crawlers.

>Huh, nothing left to do but call em white trash cause they make me feel upset amd stuff

Ok Redpill #10: It's braggable to be part Indian but know nothing about Native American culture. I still haven't figured this one out.

Because Oklahoma sucks

GET ME OUT OF NORMAN
ITS LITERALLY HILLARY CITY

Ok Redpill #11: If you can't catch your own food and kill it GTFO of our state you blue vein craving faggot Motherfucker.

Sup normanbro

Sadly, too true in most places in the state.

tattooing was actually illegal here in OK until a few years ago

super religious people

It's always Cherokee..

If you are going to live in Moore, have a damn good storm cellar.

Those aren't redpills they're Tylenols.

If you're going to live in Moore, just don't.

Ok Redpill #12: I'm not racist, I have black friends.

You won't live there long.

Do you live in Altus or Lawton?

>blindly following Republican party despite it being full of Jewish shills
>''''redpilled''''
Yeah, go fuck yourself.

>6
>6
>8

Ok Redpill #???: Counting isn't as important as chasing a pig around all day.

Stillwater is the same
All these fuccboi collegiates bitching about the God emperor

Ok Redpill #13: If you live in Moore and you don't have pic related we'll mourn you at the vigil.

Why is Texas jealous of Oklahoma?

Oooooo... A cuck-cellar?

Ok Redpill #15: This guy is also a faggot.

Ok Redpill #16: If you don't own or know a guy with a 10 second car STFU, your opinions are irrelevant.

You get a waiver if the number of firearms in your household outnumbers the members of said household by at least 2X..

To add.

>redpilled
>tattoo

They are literally white trash though

Ok Redpill #17: If you don't realize you got baited by a side tit pic you're an idiot and you should KYS.

>White Trash: The State

More astronauts, musicians and actors than any other state.

Eat 48 dicks and don't pass go.

Yeah.. We're so trashy we import brown ppl to have sex with our women.. Oh, wait...

Here's my "white trash" living room Sven. Now post pics of the Mudslime infested shithole you live in.

>t. brown trash

Ok Redpill #17: The 2nd Amendment ain't about hunting rights or personal protection.

>cuck-cellar
laughed way too hard at this

Why are there so many okies on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

It's like the election just brought all of us out of the wood work.

I've noticed this too.

Oklahomafag here, can confirm.

What part? City or country?

Elgin bros ww@

Countryside, southeast, the forested area.

Live alone, with my dogs, AK-47's, and Sup Forums

Wichita KS here.

Same same family.

Greater Gotebo Metro area here. SW part of the state.. About 45 mins from ElginOwlBro..

> Obligatory fuck Texas

Texas and Oklahoma hate each other, but we hate the east and west coasts more.

Checked. Beautiful countryside.

Agreed. I migrated to Texas for a while after I married a Texan. We moved back here when we had kids. I went to SMU.

You're right. The Fuck Texas thing is just like sibling rivalry. Except, one day a year.

Fuck the coasts non ironically.

>topless women
>faggot

Pick one, then kys

I can confirm. Oklahomans think the NorthEast and West coast are degenerate AF.

I was honestly hoping Hillary won, so Oklahoma, Texas, and the rest of the Deep South would secede and straighten shit out without the federal government planning out our lives for us.

Treaty of Texas would give them a better chance of pulling it off. Not sure if they'd take us because of Barry Switzer.

Why would you want to live in a state where you always get fucked by hurricane?

I think you mean Tornadoes. They weed out trailer trash for the most part.

The odds of a tornado destroying your house in Oklahoma is much smaller than the odds of communist liberals destroying your livelihood anywhere else.

Unless you live in Moore, that is.

Yeah, I meant that. But still I never witnessed natural disasters in my entire life so just trying to live in a state where you can get fucked by tornadoes and so on is a scary thought.

>redpilled
>tattoo
>topless selfie

They shouldn't catch you by surprise. Although, if some guy named Val is parked by your house in a suburban with a lot of antennas, get underground!!

Europeans, "Topless hot chicks are degenerate. Letting your country get molested by low IQ child raping shitskins is redpilled. Duuuuurrrrrrrr."