What the fuck happened to protests Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened to protests Sup Forums?

Niggers

the jews quarterly estimates came back and the $15 hour salaries were too excessive for how ineffective the workers were

just like occupy was a jew propaganda/gov honey pot

this was too

the blacks anger can not be focused or controlled like the puppet master jews like

they're obviously planning something else

likely involving people with more agency
CTR 2.0

Black people can only act civilized for so long.

That and they know police can't do shit to them without risking their careers.

You will say Joos, Niggers, or any of the usual boogeymen. But just think about the following:

There is no social or economic issue today that could unite society.

Immigrants have interests different from nationalist locals. Rich folks have interests different from the unemployed. Old people want their pensions, young people lower taxes.

No common cause.

Jews. It's always the jews.

Fuck if I know.
*sigh

never has a saying been true as often as this

is this just a boogeyman you fucking faggot pic related

always deal with a traitor before the enemy

oh and another (((coincidence))) of boogeymen

(red = jew ownership) pic

the people on the left are in the street instead of working, which would have been an actual existential threat to the country if it caught on big enough and lasted long enough

the people on the right are in the street breaking some things instead of in the street hustling, dealing drugs, abusing their children, mutilating stray animals, or raping white women. their check comes at the end of the month either way

Back then niggers were brought up by two parents

Education.

>What the fuck happened to protests Sup Forums?

Soro's funding of BLM was to keep the nigs stirred up so they would turn out to vote for Shillary. this is why BLM was featured at the DNC when Shillary "won" the nomination. now that she's in the dumpster of history where she belongs, Soro's no longer pays the BLM's so the BLM's have disappeared.

man I don't want to hate Jews but they make it so easy

these were my other posts on another thread my id there is hGAk48br

I have a feeling we agree on a lot (if you care to read my posts)

It's not even hate, they are actively trying to exterminate us .. every waking moment they plot some evil against others

then they play victim

fuck them

Wrong. Jews.

How the fuck is Rupert Murdoch suspected gay?

they go by genetic jewry .. not jew representing goys

if they said he was a jew the real jews would be screaming about ov vey the Nazis are labeling everyone a jew to prove a (((coincidence)))

it's enough evidence strictly by ethnicity to prove the point (jews control media)

But it says he's gay, doesn't it?
I could believe he's a kike, but gay? No.
Should really fix up that chart desu.

it says "GOY" as in goyim. ..not gay
the pic quality gets compressed