Europe is collapsing guize

>Europe is collapsing guize

Oh look, Switzerland is #1 again.

What the fuck did Sweden invent this year, supposedly?

We're fucking masters at gene splicingm with enzymes n shieeet. What did Finland do?

How do they rank innovation?

their men came up with more efficient ways to prep bulls. they can now handle even more refugees

Think scientific papers per captia, or something like that.

((((innovative))))

these kind of list never make much sense to me. I always wondered how they came to be. whether it's faked data by the countries governments, or expectation biases among the statisticians or whether my perception of the world is so far off.

How the fuck is Switzerland #1

Are you stupid? Or a farmer? Ever heard of ETH and UZH? PSI? CERN?

Ever heard of the fact that we are #1 in Nobel prizes per capita.

Ever worked in the high-tech clusters around Zurich?

That is, unsurprisingly, a shockingly inane way of measuring a shockingly inane point.
But it will soon be used by leftists to encourage more government intrusion in our lives, so that significant amounts of money will be wasted on a significant amount of people who will write scientific papers on insignificant things.

but the average person is still dumb

>ireland higher than Germany

kek

Punctuality.

>taking in mountains of niggers
INNOVATION!

>guize
you have to be 18 to post here

Nobel prizes are made of jew gold

mo dearthair

Is it that type of (((science))) we have now?

Masterrace reporting in

>Tfw /pol doesn't know about my true origin because 25% of people are foreigners but they still trust me when I brag about "my" country's achievements.

Notice belgium is not on the list
Notice Switzerland, the UK, United states, Singapore are not in the EU
Noticeits another EU feelgood meme ranking
> you're still a non country

Switzerland is the place all scientists want to go to. I myself hope to one day work in CERN. Hopefully next year already.

My paternal line is swiss german, but my maternal is Irish. Can I into master race?

how would Europe being flooded by kebabs change the scientific innovation of the European people?

we'll only start seeing those kind of changes in the next generation, for now it's just crime, terrorism and degeneracy rising

Remember, Swiss people were always against Rapefugees and the UK happened too.

I'm actually an Electrical Engineer working in Zurich :^)

Probably streamline efficient methods of committing suicide.

Switzerland has the highest average IQ in europe, nigger.

Also, how is life in the third world?

Guess we need to invite more arab friends so we can be as innovative as sweden

kek

When you are in a desperate crisis, your brain tends to work much better than normal.

As they always say: "Necessity is the mother of invention." Too bad most of Europe have the wrong idea of what's wrong with the world.

The only thing Sweden is innovative in is inventing new cuckoldry techniques.

>we'll only start seeing those kind of changes in the next generation

>Ever heard of the fact that we are #1 in Nobel prizes per capita.

>The people that give people a peace prize for being a warmonger that sets the middle east aflame and flooding Europe with shitskin rapefugees

>these are the things we should base a countries innovation ranking on

Switzerland is by far the less cucked nation of Europe. Swedkek on the other hand..

fifth post best post

>Rankings include innovations in diversity training and expanding of workforce demographics.

DURRRRRRRRRRRR

>Swedkek on the other hand..

WTF happened, Netherlands?

>The most innovative countries teach creatively, enforce progressive laws, [...]
Sweden and the like are dropping fast in the quality of life and HDI charts, so they have to promote new metrics

like how replacing your native population with shitskins is an innovative solution to a stagnant population
or how having race quotas is an innovative approach to diversity in the workforce
that kind of innovation?