Why do Eurocucks hate guns?

Can someone explain to me why it's so easy to own guns in America, but it seems prohibitively difficult to own one in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNIiQ68QyqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because their governments tell them they're evil and bad, and Eurocucks do w/e the government tells them.

Then they go online and tell Americans they're dumb for doing what the government tells them to do. It basically boils down to an extreme lack of 1) balls 2) self-awareness

Eurocuck governments have inherited the powers of the Eurocuck kings. All powerful, owners of the nation and its citizens, to whom the citizens are merely a herd to be managed for maximum benefit to the king. Those with a spirit of independence and a belief in government as a servant of the people long ago moved to America.

We don't hate guns, we just don't live around niggers so we don't need them.

Oh, wait.

because we still have the ability to back up our vote with firearms and always will, until the dawn of the next civil war

Basically this, people have been slurping up establishment bullshit since the war.

Guncontrol was originally introduced to stop communists from overthrowing the government.

Anyone willing to pick up a gun either moved to America or died in the two world wars.

Despite the perception that western culture is equal the us has the greatest government that has ever been. And we have freedom because of this.

Europeans never actually needed guns because they've always lived in homogeneous nations. Now that they've been flooded with niggers and Muslims their laws are in dire need of revising.

It's not really that hard to get hold of an gun it's just that you have to have a valid reason to have it, i.e. competitive shooting or hunting.

you ARE dumb and on the fringe of a civil war. Meanwhile, I can walk the street safe at night without a minority shooting me then stealing my wallet.

Aren't you afraid of drunk gopniks or vatniks or whatever niks you people have might do it instead of minorities?

Some of the worst shit I've seen on liveleak comes from Russia.

>but it seems prohibitively difficult to own one in Europe?
It's not desu.

>You're on the verge of another civil war.
Ummm, no. Hillary lost. The only way that would have been possible would have been her involvement in manipulating the Supreme Court for an all out gun ban. Even then, it wouldn't go down that way. Democrats know that abolishing the 2nd amendment is a losing battle that only the regressive left is stupid enough to fight for.

>Aren't you afraid of drunk gopniks or vatniks or whatever niks you people have might do it instead of minorities?

No such thing here.

You live in Siberia?

we need guns now, dont pretend we dont.

It's not hard to get a gun, plenty of my friends hunt and they have guns.
I don't live near niggers so i don't need one, if i wanted one it wouldn't take much effort to get my hands on one

This.

Takes a course to get hunting license.

6months membership at gun club and you can buy handgun.

Not all of europe is UK.

If you think Trump winning prevented the war that is coming, you're hopelessly naive. At best, Trump winning has stalled it for another 10 years. At worst, the loser rioters will do something monumentally stupid and spark it in the next two years.

All the ingredients are ready and it will only take the right trigger to set it off.

In the US, "I want one" is the only reason we need. Our government doesn't have the right to make us justify buying arms.

>Monaco
>Population: 20
>All of them are royals.

Yeah, of course it's not an issue for the people who own the country to get guns.

>Refugee center built in your neighborhood
>Have to wait 6 months to be able to shoot the muzzie hiding under your wife's bed

Such a magnanimous government to allow you to jump through hoops to beg them for the ability to defend yourself and your family.

>greatest government evar
We havent even made it past 400 years and yet our government is about to buckle under its own economic stupidity. Thank the federal reserve for that one.

YOU know that's not Russia...

finns dont hate guns wtf

stop talking about europe being one country

Because Europe hasn't been historically filled with niggers and other barbarians so people would need guns to protect themselves.

>Slovenia
>Europe

Don't flatter yourself.

I can spend a weekend at a mansion out in the woods and leave with a hunting license mate "hunting license in 3 days" is a commercial tag line. Not that I need to, already own a handgun.

>mfw over half of the current Euro governments are only a few decades old

I don't really care about guns but I think it's bullshit that you can't carry knuckledusters. Aren't they just as dangerous as kitchen knives?

FUCK YEAH!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QNIiQ68QyqA

France is on its fifth republic since Louis XVI got the guillotine in 1792. That makes the current French nation 70 years old. They don't get to talk about what constitutes good governance.

>Spain
>having any leg to stand on about competent governments

We have the longest existing charter of government in the history of the world.

It's a remarkable achievement.

>Hunting license

I can go to the store right now at 6:30 in the evening and walk out by 7:30 with a bolt-action rifle, a pump action shotgun with a 10 round magazine, a semi auto rifle, and a handgun and I don't have to justify it to anyone. You have to beg your government to allow you the privilege of waiting three days on a "hunting license".

Well hunting license is 2 weeks.

Shorter if you get a good instructor

We do not. That goes to San Marino, whose Constitution was created in 1600.

You're still begging your government for permission to protect yourself and your government is under no obligation to allow it.

Theres freedom and theres Somalia tier uncontrolled markets, the swiss have very good gun laws and the entire country is packing.

Just reaffirms my suspicions of burger education.

East Asia is technically more cucked then us even.

not everyone lives in a 50% white shithole full of violent criminals

We do. But it's not cheap and the process is a bitch so a lot of people are discouraged. I cant wait until i get my first gun. Its a must have given we are the gate to Europe and there is the possiblity of a refugee tsunami soon.

Yes.
I'm not saying our system is better.
It's not just that hard really.
You have to be an inbreed literal retard to not be able to have an gun or rifle.
Even the guns laws in the US differ from state to state, not considering the 2nd amendment.
IIRC, the laws here just says you have to be part of either a hunting party of some sort, or an active shooting club, and passed some tests in the latter. Be law-abiding and not have a criminal record.

Right, and we have the former. You don't.

I've never said our system is flawless, it isn't, but this "no guns europeans" meme has got to go.

>Have to join a fucking club to exercise your rights

Do you have to join a social club to be able exercise your right to free speech? Wait, you don't have free speech in your country. Maybe you could do something about that if could own guns.

>Have to take a fucking course to CC in certain states and other don't allow it at all

Mate, Sweden places itself somewhere between your 2nd amendment states and commiefornia in terms of gun laws.
We aren't perfect, we know, but you are beating a dead horse with your "muh rights" argument when your own country is both stricter and looser than Sweden.

Just stop.

Yeah maybe we could.
I'm not trying to be contrarian.
It's just not that hard.
If it's hard to join a club then be a an antisocial person.
I'm not judging people for being gun-lovers. Even I would love to get my hands on a gun.
Maybe we should limit free speech. I'm sick of these lefties thinking they can abuse their right to shit on our country.

Is fucking easy to get a license 4 hunting rifles and shotguns in Spain, you can also get guns but is more rare, another license and usually job related (security), asault rifles and bigger no if u r not in the army or in the police

>not American
>not getting shot
it's that simple, fatass

Europeans are pussies.

Law and order won't allow it. We're in control now. Violent protesting doesn't need nor will it be tolerated anymore. Give me a reasonable scenario in which we break out into all out civil war with a Trump presidency.

Literally all it would take is clear evidence of Russians hacking the vote

OK, so who's going to start it? The liberals with their known love for the second amendment?

Plenty of liberals own guns, you really need to quit with your silly stereotypes. Not every liberal is a nu male and not ever conservative is a fat gun owner

because european men are faggots

Because the majority of the population just like in USA don't see why any citizen should own a "murder" tool. Us gun owners here keep a low profile because any kind of attention is bad attention giving gun grabbers fuel. However guns are still popular in Europe. In Sweden for example there are around 1 million legal guns on a 9 million population. Some 10000 of them are fully automatic licenses. Are you allowed to get a newly produced and legal fully automatic rifle in 2016 in USA?

Europe is not one country, you seem kinda obsessed with us to make this thread daily.

You know damn well the blue dog liberals aren't going to do shit. Even if they did, they have no where near the support they need to win a civil war. The notion itself is completely ridiculous and unrealistic.

Theyre leftists pussies getting replaced by dunecoons

how hard is it to get a license for full auto guns?

Be a member in a competition shooting club that practise with fully automatic rifles. Oh and you have to shoot close to full point series so the government can trust you on killing people effectively. Also you need to renew the license every 5 years. It's not on life time like the other ones.