This. So. Much

This. So. Much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv_h01C88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you need some attention you sad lil swede?

I'm here for you.

Tell me again what happened to your country before you started saluting your caliphate flags

[shitposting loudly from the cuckshed]

>class traitors

Rofl I can already tell you're some ultra skinny nu male faggot

Go trash some "Nazi" apartments, they're trying to protect your women from brown rapists and it's VERY intolerant of them

Someone needs to cut the wifi off so Sven can't shit post from his cuckshed.

Lmao communists live in an alternate dimension in which every corporation and media outlet isn't fervently anti-racist and pro-immigration

The capitalist profits from an expanded market and downward reduced costs (particularly wages). Both of which are enhanced by globalism and mass immigration.

The marxists are more a threat to social order than to corporate profits.

>implying MSM is anticommunist
That's why they literally sucked Castro's cock, right faggot?

yees

Nope

People talk about how MSM is controlled propaganda and rightly so

But Breitbart, Drudge, Jewnovich have no agenda? Smh drumpfkiniggers

...Who has ever said that Breitbart is unbiased?

Do /leftypol/ commies actually have any idea as to why their ideology is irrelevant in the first world? Do they why know that their "movement" is a fucking joke right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv_h01C88s

why is it ok to suck Castro's cock but not Hitler's? you a bitch nigga

I love the porky, being a rightwinger makes me so damn cool, a fancy hat and a proper suit, while the posting commie is dirt poor hahaha

I'm upper middle class. Why would i cuck myself and turn left?

Funny it seems like the opposite to me

have we cut anyone? we preach a message which (((they))) fear.

dont watch BBC anymore but today I looked ,saw the one of those round table debate shows and they all agreed everyone with right wing views is deplorable scum.

ftfy

>1 post by this ID

>posting /leftypol/ memes
>Sweden
You have to go back

Why do the porkposters never respond when you point out that all the rich porkies are jews?

funny coz last time i checked the corps side with the people who say they are against tax cuts.

If you go on /leftypol/ they actually refuse to acknowledge that Jews are at the head of their ideologies. Makes me think it's just another Jewish propaganda hub and not just a bunch of retarded teenagers.

i see communism posting is the new hillposting...and I love it!

R A R E
A
R
E

How's Madonna doing?

Yeah except the media is all leftist.

lol