>pro NATO
>pro interventionism
>anti Russia/Putin
>anti Syria
What the fuck Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/what-team-trump-was-prepared-offer-john-kasich
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-role-model-vice-president-dick-cheney/story?id=42170897
youtube.com/watch?v=5RV5EuDJucY
youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=20m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Based

complain to trump you fag shit not pol

>Surprised that a neocohen general is a globalist
Trump conned everyone.
>Soros Hedgefund manager as Sec of Treasury nstead of John Allis or Ron Paul
>Mattis as Sec of Defense instead of Jim Webb

Are we fucked?

HOW'S THAT HOPEY DRAINY WORKING FOR YOU?

Fuck off shills.

i love the koch bros
what is JBS?

>Fuck off shills.

Look who's talking shill.

Anti-establishment are now anti-trump.

Trust Saint Mattis. He isn't some pussy sellout globalist shill.

Globalism is good.

Drain Status: Clogged

>i love the koch bros

Ok but why did Trump call his opponents during the primary their "puppets?"

>JBS?

John Birch Society.

I've loving this Mattis guy. He's making all the shit-skins and sandniggers who are hiding behind American and European flags sperg out here on Sup Forums.
Keep it coming.

Mattis doesn't set policy, he does as he's told. I would only start worrying if (((John Bolton))) is selected as Sec. State

So much reddit in one thread it's unbearable

Guess what? Trump decides policy, and this is straight from his foreign policy speech yesterday.

>The John Birch Society (JBS) is, in its own words, a conservative advocacy group supporting anti-communism and limited government. It has been described as a radical right and far-right organization.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Globalism is good.

This is a pro-neocon pro-globalist pro-wallstreet board now.

Could you actually choose qualified people that doesn't piss everyone off that have no ties to the swamp?

He supports every single policy George Soros supports.

Paul is a loon
Webb is a turncoat who can't be trusted

Trump did the right thing

>if you disagree with GOD EMPEROR TRUMP after conning you, you must be from plebbit, including based /r/the_donald!

fuck off, jews

HAHAHA!!

You fucking shitskin faggoty asswipes were had!

...sweet sweet Drumpf tears...

CTR why are you still here?

>fuck off, jews

>implying we are the jews here

Nice false flagging kike.

Source: your ass.

Only after his 4 years of mandate we will be able to judge who is, by his actions, Donald Trump.

Right now, he is not even in office, it's absurd to make more speculations, we can only wait.

Yeah, JBS is based as fuck. Don't let this eunuch tell you otherwise. I recall reading about some of their more diehard members vandalizing and shooting up Communist Party offices back in the 60s. Nothing wrong with Academi either. That shit stems back to the tinfoil black helicopter retards that thought Blackwater was trying to take over all LE functions in the US.

This thread was a mistake.

He's not anti-Islam in the least. He thinks the USA should support their "allies" (the Gulf States) in the Middle East more than Obama did.
Not even the leftist media who has called almost every cabinet appointment of Trump racist Nazi islamophobic has called him any of this.

WTF i love globalism now

>Only after his 4 years of mandate

Nah you could have judged Obama in 2009 or even November 2008 that he was a globalist shill just like Trump. In about a year from now, everyone on this board will hate this man.

Hey faggoty shitskin...

HE DOESN'T HAVE A MANDATE!!

MATTIS ISN'T SETTING UP GLOBAL POLICY YOU MASSIVE FUCKING RETARDS

HIS JOB IS TO UNFUCK OUR RANKS AND MAKE OUR MILITARY INTO A FIT FIGHTING FORCE

THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE BETTER SUITED FOR THIS

>>>/rpolitics/

You don't have any arguments. "Mad Dog" doesn't set policy any more than Kerry does

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

Trump sets policy it's Mad Dog's job to follow orders.

>dat ID

kek

God damn shills complain literally about everything.

You have a man date with your wife's bull, faggot.

Pic related

>Hey faggoty shitskin...

He's a Marine General, Trump knows when he should and should not take his advice. General Mattis is what needs to be unleashed in orger to properly defeat ISIS.

Post yfw Trump triggers both the libshit subhumans and Stormniggers at the same time.

>Trump sets policy

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/what-team-trump-was-prepared-offer-john-kasich

>“He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do,” Manafort said in reference to Trump. “He sees himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.”

Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President Is Dick Cheney

abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-role-model-vice-president-dick-cheney/story?id=42170897

The Times of Israel isn't Western media. Israel is butthurt about his love for Islam.

Is he okay?

trying to keep the faith user. I hope this is real

Yeah, I know that he actually admires the USA's allies in the region.
I was referring to his stance on Iran, Hezbollah and even Syria are making those supporters, of those people, shitting their pants. I should have been more specific. #NotAllSandniggers

Mad dog is regarded by the military, marines especially as a modern hero, like he's the fucking master chief , putting him in office is trumps coup insurance , like how pence is his assination insurance.
With Mattis in office, the military will 100% fall in line

Yes he is taking a nap, changing a flat is...TIRING WORK XD

He's right, the question is: are we going to pay the price.

Apparently we are.

>Trump decides policy, and this is straight from his foreign policy speech yesterday.
no time to explain but we need Trump hotel in Taiwan for the glory of USA

>anti Russia/Putin
Nah did not really sound like it. Sounds like he was for a Russia rework without invasion. I am for BTFO'd the Chinese though.

You can practically see him level up his Politicking skill from week to week, it's damned impressive.

So you think it's "based" to remove any small ME opposition to radical majority Islam and continue to be a Saudi henchman? You'll love globalism and Soros then.

>I am for BTFO'd the Chinese though.

You mean the country that makes all of the stupid shit you Amerifags buy?

>stray nukes & nuclear fallout
>implying they won't

I'm all for a global order, as long as it's led by the US and the rest of the world is subservient to us.

Israel isn't at all, he's the strongest guy in regards to their true enemies. Trump steers the ship, along with Pence, Bannon, Pompeo and even Kushner - all of whom are against a 2-state-solution.

>imblying supporting Israel is good

praise kek

President Trump would never work with a globalist. Fuck you CTR shill. TRUMP CANNOT BE BOUGHT! HE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP!

>You mean the country that makes all of the stupid shit you Applefags buy?

Fix'd

Yearning to bomb the entire globe is not "globalist"

Trump only hires the best.

>Manafort

kek

Bannon is running things now not that cuckservative

google it

youtube.com/watch?v=5RV5EuDJucY

>muh hotels

classic /rpolitics

>Bannon is running things now not that cuckservative

Bannon is a Jew puppet and Goldman Sachs faggot.

I think it's based that America will finally deal with nations and groups that have not only killed Americans in the past, but continue to chant "Death to America" and even funded, trained and armed Al-Qaeda+Taliban (Iran). No one's saying Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism is based, but no one there(in his cabinet) is denying the amount of trouble and terror that Shia Islam has caused in that region throughout history too.

autistic shitposting.jpg

Do you have any actual objections?

>Jew puppet
>literally on record saying Goldman Sachs should be burnt to the ground

kek ok

So Trump is just putting his friends in power instead of people that will do what he promised during his campaign? Wow, who could have seen that coming?

I like his attitude but some of his thoughts are sketchy at best. Like his apparent blind hatred for Iran, or the fact that he supports arming """rebels""" in conflict areas.

>Bannon is running things now not that cuckservative

Hey, user. I should probably tell you to pick your words more carefully next time. I don't really mean anything by it, though, it's just some friendly advice....

I a way the apple products have additional value as in:2 people killed themselves while making this device.

Wow I'm done with Drumpf

>Do you have any actual objections?
Hey jacob, just stfu

>youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=20m
Did you even listen to this m8?

This guy is Based AF

>In about a year from now, everyone on this board will hate this man

So this is your plan huh kike

>literally on record saying Goldman Sachs should be burnt to the ground

>part of a corrupt administration that hires Goldman Sachs Jews like himself and Steven Mnuchin!

German bro do one for Bolton.

I never see sources on shill posts. We always source our memes here.

>Bolton
In Germany, we're c u c k e d.
So you are in USA with Trump the jewish jew.

Yeah and? Why are you so surprised now?

>“I turned on Wall Street for the same reason everybody else did: The American taxpayer was forced to cut mook deals to bail out guys who didn’t deserve it.”

-Steve Bannon

>Bolton.

The US Military is inherently globalist, dumbass
they have bases... all around the globe

CARLOS!

Lol he also says he believes in ethnic purity and extreme nationalism in his speech. Ctr btfo

China depends on USA way more than the other way around.
Fuck off with your cheap chink shit. If we stopped sending them food millions would literally starve.

The right wing asshole liar hypocrite possessed ZIONIST right wing slave freers want globalism? No shit!!!