Uhh, so guys, I was going on the bus through a part of Buenos Aires and then I look out the window and see pic related

Uhh, so guys, I was going on the bus through a part of Buenos Aires and then I look out the window and see pic related.

Yes. That's a pizzeria called Podesta.

A pizza place called Podesta.

In Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/pages/Pizzeria-Podesta/242271619235601
lavoz.com.ar/ciudadanos/rescatan-dos-ninas-que-eran-obligadas-prostituirse-en-una-plaza-de-buenos-aires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faceberg.com/pages/Pizzeria-Podesta/242271619235601

Here's the faceberg page in case you didn't believe it was real.

>mf the synchronicity never stops

No wonder about all those girls raped and missing there in Argentina then.

Call the president.

any cases around the area about abductions or sexual assault???

To be fair, going though the pictures this place actually looks like a legitimate pizza restaurant

this doesnt work...

Is podesta Argentinian?

che venden pizza por metro ?

This is latin america you are talking about, lad. There are cases of that everywhere at any time, it's just normal.

Replace berg with book, you silly goose.

Oh sweet, more innocent people we can accuse of being pedophiles.

so do the rest user
we have to dig....ownership, high level patrons.=, any suspect activity, any police reports...it could lead to nothing or lead to something

I think so, he's pretty dark-skinned.

Podestà (pronounced [podeˈsta]) is the name given to certain high officials in many Italian cities beginning in the later Middle Ages.

>Reddit and Sup Forums made a big public showing of their findings on the pizza gate scandal
>No action by any authorities is being done
>Any/All children being held captive be these monsters have likely been moved or murdered, thus minimizing/eliminating rescue chances

Maybe this should have been handled a little more carefully, instead of very publicly going "WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO but we can't stop you yet.."

thanks porteno

I'm from the northern provinces actually, but you're welcome, my white brother.

Well fuck...

I would have taken pictures of the place myself but it's in a very shitty place of the city (Constitucion, I think) and I didn't want to get my cellphone robbed, even if I was on a bus.

soy de mexico XD

also did anyone see this
cafe pizza podesta a few blocks away...

correction
a block or so away

and weird they are similarly named and so close

Here's another pic.

I'm seriously starting to believe in fucking meme magic, jesus christ.

>Common English, Italian and Spanish surname
>Argentina received 7.5 M Italian and Spanish immigrants, plus 1 M British
>There's a pizzeria every two blocks in Buenos Aires
>Surprised by this coincidence
You conspiracytards are fucking stupid.

Holy shit:
lavoz.com.ar/ciudadanos/rescatan-dos-ninas-que-eran-obligadas-prostituirse-en-una-plaza-de-buenos-aires
>2 minors were being forced to prostitute themselves in the park that is literally a block away from cafe and pizza podesta
>the people detained for kidnapping them are accused of being part of a human trafficking organization

Praise kek