Where are the poo in loo posters, Sup Forums?

Where are the poo in loo posters, Sup Forums?

Has Pakistan won the Sup Forums battle? What the fuck is happening, so many pro-Pakistan and anti-Indian posts. Are we just waking up and realizing India is shit or is someone actively trying to change our narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=integrate from -10 to infinity 5*(sin(x)/x) dx
youtu.be/hKu0TVlumcc?t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these type of pictures need to be removed.

Baiters will start abusing them

>mfw ;_;

mudslimes from all over the world are actively bitching against India because its a Hindu country. Fuck mudslimes.

Checked.

B-bump. I'll admit I'm Indian. This is worrying now nobody even wants to talk about this.

Final bump. How we have fallen

Hinduism is far, far more advanced in spiritual and moral terms, than Islam.

ok and? morals don't win online wars.

>Are we just waking up and realizing India is shit
India IS shit. That was the narrative all along.

But the idea, that Pakis, are LESS shit than India, is ridiculous. They are MUSLIM india. You can't really get any worse than that, safe for (((them itself))).

Fuck you nigger. In a conservative Muslim country you don't get alcohol, revealing clothing, and pork. In a Hindu country, you don't get any form of meat, the women get more rights than you and it is tradition to beat you on the head, you are restricted to a caste system, believe in false gods (Islam has you believe in the same god and considers christians part of the book, also keep in mind I'm using Iran as the example of a conservative muslim country), does not promote individualism, family values, competition, or anything good in general.

It is much easier for whites to live a Sup Forums styled life in a Muslim country such as Iran than it is to live in a Hindu majority country such as India. Also >inb4 iran is cherry picking.
Realize India is supposed to be the leader of the hindus, the "superpower by 2020". Iran is only one of the role models for Muslims in the middle east, Islamic life styles in places such as Chechnya, Kazakhstan, and Bosnia are even better than they are in Iran probably.

(10/4)*(PI - 2*sin(8))

Its 35. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=integrate from -10 to infinity 5*(sin(x)/x) dx

>superpower by 2020

We're already a superpower. Higher GDP than Russia. China is afraid of us.

>life styles in places such as Chechnya, Kazakhstan, and Bosnia are even better

Oh yeah. Funny thing though is, that we don't get many honour-killings from indians. Half-slavic muslims though, those we got often enough in the news, that by now they have to hide their "non german heritage", because it would be too racist to mention how often they do these deeds.

Lower limit is 0 senpai

can a pajeet solve this?

5*Pi/2

How'd you get lower bound as -10?

it's fucking 5pi/2

See, this thread is a prime example. It's on a topic very important to India and Indians and helps their self-esteem against pakis, but pol would rather solve a fucking hot dog puzzle than provide guidance

maybe then op shouldn't have posted a fucking hot dog puzzle in the opening post

true my bad for some reason read a - in front of the first hamburger lol

What even the fuck is #1??

The answer is 5 * (ln(x) * (sin(x) + cos(x) / 2) | 0,oo = 5 / 2 * (ln(oo) * (sin(oo) + cos(oo)) - ln(0) * (sin(0) + cos(0))

ln(oo) = oo
sin(oo) + cos(oo) = undefined
ln(0) * (sin(0) + cos(0)) = -oo

just throw a limit at it and I'm sure there might be a result in there.

Oh and I forgot to mention: I wrote hotdog as x

the answer is pizza you dumb fuck

I'm sorry I'm not good at nigger maths.

how the fuck do you integrate that shit?

Btw this is the actual answer

The answer is pic related

5pi/2

§ (10 sin(x)) / (2x)) = 5 § sin(x) / x
I = § sin(x) / x = § (ln(x)') sin(x) = ln(x) sin(x) + § (cos(x) / x)) = ln(x) sin(x) + ln(x) cos(x) - §(sin(x) / x) = ln(x) (sin(x) + cos(x)) - I
Therefore I = ln(x) (sin(x) + cos(x)) / 2
Now you gotta 5/2 * lim x->oo (ln(x) (sin(x) + cos(x)) - ln(1 / x) (sin(1 / x) + cos(1 / x)).

I'm sure if you crunch it some more you eventually get the result, i.e.

thanks
youtu.be/hKu0TVlumcc?t=1m

>Where are the poo in loo posters, Sup Forums?

Just search 'India' in the catalog, we're the only ones who talk about serious politics along with UK.

Also different time zones.

So you think you're above everybody?

bottle = 10
burger = 5
beer = 1 each

integral has limits 0 to infty, function is 10/2 * sinc(x)dx (sinc(x) = sinx/x)

so the integral is 0 to infty 5sinc(x)dx leading to 5*(pi/2), so the result is 7.854 innit