Thoughts On Stephan Molystein?

I've litterally listened to all of his podcasts from before he got into politics, he seemed rational, his arguments made sense and he seemed genuine. Ever since he got into politics he seems more arrogant that PJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit?

He triggers lefties, supports Trump.

That's all that matters.

Not fully redpilled.

Not an argument.

>compromises for nationalism when Ancap isn't an option
He's /ourguy/

Fully redpilled.

the only thing i disagree with him on is the "philosophy is important" meme

everybody here either loves him or finds him to be awful

seems rational to me though

Basically this. It was a funny transformation tbqh.

Hello? Everything has a slant or bias to it. Clearly Stefan is conservative right, and is going to speak as such. There's no such thing as being completely objective to a standpoint, you have to have one in order to make an argument.

Trust me, Stefan Molyneux is more redpilled than most of Sup Forums, he is fully aware of the Jewish Question but he can't talk about it if he wants to stay relevant. You'll have him dropping subtle hints now and then, talking about how Jews constantly contradict themselves and so on but that's about it. Note how friendly he is towards a white ethno-state.

>DeFoo'ing
>Rational

found the 12 year old

Defooing is for people with abusive patents. Memeneux thinks you shouldn't feel loyalty or love for people just because you're related to them; it's completely up to you.

He laughed about the suggestion of (((Molyjew))) during his latest interview with EG Griffin, whose work is seminal on the only question which matters... Is it the Jesuits or the Jews?

"YAAAAAHHHHHHG I'M GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

>Ever since he got into politics he seems more arrogant that PJW.

Probably because you don't agree with him. He would seem just as arrogant if you didn't agree with his philosophical positions prior to doing politics.

r a r e
a
r
e

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg

I agree with almost everything he says, but he still seems arrogant

Watson is cocky as hell.

Oy vey!

n e w
e
w

keep in mind he also (used to, before he realized it would get him less donations than being a generic reactionary youtuber) defined "abusive" as anyone who wasn't an ancap, aka the DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?!?!?!?!? argument

I do not believe that Molyneux is saying what he actually thinks. I still think he is a radical ancap. Insiders are telling me he plans to become more radical after Trump is put into office.

He will focus more on circumcision, spanking, NAP, and defooing. He is going to bring in a few loyal followers an purge them of their life savings. Guaranteed.

he is completely ignoring the monetary system afaik

even tho it would be mandatory for him to mention that interest is against his prime principle

Nice Arguments I'll be sure to feature them on my podcast on Freedomainradio

on the deFOO website he has a list of reason to deFOO that basically qualifies everyone. Seems like if you trust Molyneux enough, he'll find a perfectly good reason why you should abandon all your relationships and trust in him, desu