Illegal immigrants

Hello, /pol. I am a child of illegal immigrant parents. Now that Trump has won the election, would you have the heart to keep me in our beautiful nation of the U.S.A?

I have grown here, went to school here, fucked my first girl here, worked my first job here, and the list goes on...

Would you promote the deportation of children who had no choice such as myself? I am currently in hiding in Canada with my extended illegal Canadian family from Mexico. I really don't want to move to Canada or go back to Mexico, a place where I've never grown up in or seen.

Please help me, Sup Forums. Give me your thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/oct/02/maria-teresa-kumar/how-much-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't about you.

What do you mean? Trump said he would deport the families together?

Is that not what he said?

He would have to change yearss of legal precedents including scotus decisions. Notbto mention chsllanges by the aclu on 8th amendment challanges

You gotta go back. This country, its resources, its opportunities, and its women, you have zero right to any of them.

Do you support illegal immigration?

As long as I won't be watched by ICE, I don't support it. If they are coming after me, then I support illegal immigration.

How is it my fault? I was brought here since I was 2. I don't know any other country than here.

Our ancestors created this country, and thus the fruits of this country are entitled to us. Your ancestors created mexico, so the rotten poisonous fruits are what you deserve.

If we bring in immigrants, it's because we believe they will help us preserve and improve our country, and we're willing to share our country with them because of that.

Mexicans are not good people. I'd say 80% of Mexicans are garbage, 15% are decent but weak, and only 5% are good. We don't want you here.

Mexicans cause damage everywhere they go. You are like a swarm of rats that consume and shit on everything in your wake, then move on when things become too shitty.

If you are illegal, it means you don't have what it takes to become an American. If you are illegal, it means you believe you deserve the fruits of the US and don't care about what the people of the country want. You have no respect for our laws or systems, and simply want to live somewhere that you haven't shit up yet.

You have to go back. (or stay in canada because they're cuckolds)

You don't seem to have much loyalty to your host country. Your stance is dependent on what is good for you. It is not about you.

>How is it my fault? I was brought here since I was 2. I don't know any other country than here.
You were most likely raised in a Mexican Enclave, not around white Americans. You probably speak spanish more than you speak english.

Don't give me this bullshit that you don't know Mexico. You would be right at home in that shithole. The only difference is there would be no gringos to work for then mock because they would rather pay someone to scrub their toilets than do it themselves.

>our

Dropped and tossed like a hot retard tater over that there border you spic.

out! out! out!

You have to go back.

>OUR beautiful nation of the U.S.A?
We need 2 walls now.

Look, I don't want taco trucks on every corner or anything. I don't share anything with Mexico other than that's where my parents and I were from. I grew up in the American culture and way of life.

Besides, my ancestors were from California originally. This was their land before American invaders came and stole it. This is my country as much as it is yours.

If I'm at risk of being deported, why would I take the stance which pushes for my deportation? Let's be logical here.

I actually speak more English than I do Spanish. I was raised in a southern Californian suburb with other illegal immigrants but my parents chose to raise me under the American culture. They came here for my future, not theirs. They want me to be American.

I don't know much about Mexico and have never been there. Trust me, I'm more American than you realize.

It doesnt matter. You need to go back to the place you belong.
>mexicans -> mexico

Oh California.

Keep it.

>I don't share anything with Mexico other than that's where my parents and I were from.
You are like peruvians. They fucking hate themselves.

>would you have the heart to keep me in our beautiful nation of the U.S.A?
No. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Also you're Canadian.

t. Former Canadian who became American LEGALLY

do your parents have green cards? where you born after that?
If you don't, I got bad news for you Pablo

As a southern Californian there were too many of you saying make California Mexico again. You have to go back

No you fucking idiot dont be a degenerate and you should be fine.

I am not one of those people. Give me a chance, please.

Thanks. This gives me some hope.

>asking a wannabe neo nazi cherry picking board to accept a nonwhite

I know this place is just an immature version of Stormfront. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

I don't get it...all i see is a leaf

Where is the cactus?
Where?

>I am a child of illegal immigrant parents

Why the actual fuck should he be accepted?

I had to go through the entire residency and citizenship process legally and my dad was an American who served in the US Army just because I was born and lived in Canada until I was 18. Fuck him.

Why the actual fuck should this law breaking shitskin and his law breaking family get preferential treatment when I didn't?

I mean if you're gonna say that atleast use a US VPN

>Besides, my ancestors were from California originally. This was their land before American invaders came and stole it. This is my country as much as it is yours.

I was almost sympathetic to you until you said this La Raza line. No, stay the fuck out of my country you fucking beaner.

The Mexican government owning territory, then selling it to the US and all Mexicans living in the territory becoming Americans does not mean some disgusting brown beaner from the shithole of Mexico has any fucking claim to our society.

You can fuck right off back to your country.

>hiding in Canada with illegal family

You need to go back; you don't have to go back to Mexico but you can't stay here.

>I am a child of illegal immigrant parents.
>I have grown here

you fucking cuck how about you answer the key question...were you born in the USA?
if you were born in the USA and you are now able to support yourself then yes you should be allowed to stay.
if you were born here but your parents were not and you are unable to care for yourself at this point then you should get shipped out with your legal guardians.

/end thread

>you don't have to go back to Mexico
Yes they do

>if you were born in the USA and you are now able to support yourself then yes you should be allowed to stay.

Survey says! BBBBBBBBbzzzzzzztttt!

Wrong!

see

It's the time for you to ask yourself:
After all the US has given to you, it's not the time that you give something in return? That something is to correct what your parents did wrong and enter back to the US legally.

Either stay in Canada or go back to beanerland, we don't want you here.

Ok, but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm as much of an American as you are. I just happened to be smuggled into this country since I was an infant.

I talk, feel, breathe, learn, the same way as you do.

I wasn't born in the USA. I was brought into the country since I was 2. I sort of don't consider myself an illegal immigrant since I was brought here as an infant; it's as if I was born here.

>If they are coming after me, then I support illegal immigration.
Refer back to You have to go back, or stay in canukistan

Sorry Paco, you have to come back

You can retroactively strip people of citizenship. We have to change the Constitution to make sure it grants citizenship by blood to prevent it in the future.

you have to go back

*Can't

>I wasn't born in the USA. I was brought into the country since I was 2.
Then get the fuck out.

I wasn't born in the US either, but I was born to an American father who formerly had served in the US Army. Do you think I got any special privileges to move here illegally, to break the law? No, I did not. I had to apply for a visa and citizenship like a common yuropoor or currynigger.

Fuck you and fuck your entire beanershit, law breaking family of criminals. You should all be in jail. Faggot.

Actually, the author of the fourteenth said it wasnt to give anchorbabies citizenship. So all we really need is a new SC ruling on anchor babies.

>I'm as much of an American as you are. I just happened to be smuggled into this country since I was an infant.
>I talk, feel, breathe, learn, the same way as you do
Okay, then go back to Mexico and come here legally. We take in 1 million immigrants every year, and if you really are as American as you say you are, then it should not be a problem for you to meet the requirements then come here legally.

Get the fuck out, Paco

Daily reminder: Trump is not going to build the wall, and mexico will not pay for it.

It's easier to define them as 'not citizens' with a 100-word executive order, à la Obongo.

>Everything Trump said he'd do that you like he's not gonna do
>Everything Trump said he'd do that you hate he's gonna take to the extreme

ok

Go back, then re-enter the country LEGALLY.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, Pablo.

I apologize. I didn't ask to be brought in the U.S. as an infant and I had no decision in the matter. I am an American... this is the only home I know.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

> hiding in Canada

So you're a repeat offender but you want a free pass.

Verdict: Deported!

Reading this makes my blood boil you filthy monkey. The fucking audacity to try to claim you have a right to a country that you aren't a citizen of is fucking unbelievable. You aren't a citizen anymore than I am, paco, and nobody gives a damn if you're a nice guy, or if some slut let you touch her cooch. I hope the cartels rape your mother when your bus stops in Mexico City. Build the wall, and nuke Mexico for good measure.

>this is the only home I know

I'll take Things That Are Going To Change Soon for $700, Alex.

No you are not an American, you are not a citizen.

I however am an American because I followed the law and put in the work to become one.

Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

I'm proud of you. Good work.

then you are fucked. you can come in legally or you can fuck the fuck off.

Kill your illegal patents, then kill yourself. Problem solved.
Holy fucking Satan i hope you didn't fuck a white girl

No, you are an illegal immigrant that took advantage of the US citizens.

I did.

If it makes you feel better, we broke up after a couple months and we did lose our virginity to each other.

>Thinks like an American
>Sounds like an American
>Even threw in a Fuck you for good measure

Yup, one of us.

And I hate you.

I'd tell you to gtfo of Canada too if I gave a shit about that hellhole anymore.

What could I knowingly have taken advantage of since I was 2? I didn't even know I was an illegal immigrant till I started middle school.

Why? Did I harm you for simply living my life in America? You didn't even know I existed until I made this post.

better stay in Canada then. you didn't choose to break the law but your parents did.

it's the law and it's there for a reason. we can't have everybody from the 3rd world coming here and putting a massive drain on our system.

people like you are probably low priority deportations. I think once the wall is built and the criminals are deported. maybe people will be more willing to accept some form of amnesty . maybe no citizenship.

who knows but right now the system is broken and it needs to be fix.

You are an invader and a parasite. And instead of trying to make it right you stake a claim to what isn't yours. Do you have no shame at all?

You don't know what growing up in Sarnia was like. I could literally see freedom across the river every single day but I couldn't have it, my birthright, without following America's draconian immigration laws because my mother couldn't keep her legs closed in London, ON. But I did follow those fucking laws, because I respect myself, respect this country, and love it more than my own life.

God bless the United States of America. And God smite it's enemies, including criminal border hoppers.

>Did I harm you for simply living my life in America?
yes, you ate our tax dollars, took up our housing, took our jobs, and lied to your so called "home country"
You dont want whats best for the country, you just think of yourself.

>Why?
Because...
> Did I harm you for simply living my life in America?
Why yes, thank you for asking. You sure as shit did.

Do you think I like paying taxes so you and your family can live here? Do you think other Americans do? Or do you just feel entitled to those dollars?

I'd feel shame if I could. I grew up as a child thinking I was an American. I could never imagine growing up in Mexico since I'm essentially an American.

My family and I paid taxes, too. I don't want to be defending other illegal immigrants, but illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than we take in from services. It cancels out.

>I'm essentially an American.
No you aren't. Americans are citizens and they have civic duties that come with citizenship that you have never, and will never, be burdened with.

You are a parasite.

If you don't run for president in 2020 I'm going to personally kick your ass.

Yes and my land was stolen by Ottoman invaders, stolen from the Persians, Stolen from the Assyrians ect ect ect

Honestly, the natives of North America are the most pathetic when it comes to land reclamation. Literally had pre-bronze age weaponry and that's WITH a history of savaging one another at nearly genocidal levels. If History says anything it's that you should be grateful your people weren't entirely removed from the face of the earth and no you're not entitled to anything that isn't earned LEGALLY or through VIOLENCE. That's how the world works, kiddo.

>My family and I paid taxes, too
And how did you pay payroll taxes without having a social security number or property tax without being able to legally own real estate?

Or were you just talking about state sales tax? Because you certainly couldn't pay any actual tax without massive fucking fraud, but I bet you went to school and the doctor.

What Sales tax while stealing hundreds each month through a Welfare system your family never invested in?

That's probably why you're in Canada now.

>but illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than we take in from services
This is a blatant lie you disgusting beaner.

>Overall, the report found illegal migrants cost taxpayers a total of $113 billion a year. The report then “accounts for taxes paid by illegal aliens [which is] about $13 billion a year, resulting in a net cost to taxpayers of about $100 billion.”
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

I'm sick of these La Raza lies you beaner tell. Next you're gonna say we need illegal immigrants because who would pick our strawberries? Fuck off. Stay out of our country. You aren't an American.

It doesn't matter if you knew or not:

Ignorance of the law excuses not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

You have the opportunity to make things right now.

>Or were you just talking about state sales tax?
Illegals have this belief that because 25-50% of the things they buy they pay sales tax on, they must be good taxpayers like every American.

We can do whatever we want, but for brevity we'll probably just make them verify their identity multiple times before we ever let them in

100 Billion Dollars.

There it is. It's funny how these communities fed themselves propaganda to propagate a narrative that ultimately only benefits those at the top (The monsters who run "La Raza", NAACP and organisations like this).

It's a racial Union scheme.

You are lying there. And you know it.

>2020
Why would I run against Trump?

if you were born here you can stay

if you were brought here you gotta go, though I personally think those under 16 and without a criminal record brought illegally to the US should be given a fast-track to citizenship

>Not born in the country
>Run for president
user, your drunk.

No.
Get out.

Yup. Just think of the policing cost for each community of illegals. Costs are probably much higher to patrol these areas because of the extreme rate of crime that's STATISTICALLY VERIFIABLE these communities produce. Not to mention the cost of protecting these people from their own drug lords, cartels ect.

that's absolutely untrue. ESL and bilingual education. medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, utility assistance, federal grants for college and the illegals in prison.

they all cost citizen tax payers and illegals don't pay enough to make up for that.

you might say Americans use those programs but at least they are Americans and they shouldn't be opened up to the entire world.

you can't have any kind of welfare and open borders, it's economics 101

Well Ted Cruz did...

>How is it my fault? I was brought here since I was 2. I don't know any other country than here.

I don't care. You're retarded parents should have thought about that when they broke the law. Time to go back

>You can't have any kind of Welfare and Open Borders, it's economics 101

THIS

Even Kyle Cucklinski concedes that point.

Fuck off cunt. We're full.

Wow. I didn't know I offended someone who will forget about my existence by tomorrow morning.

Have a good day.

Fact check: politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/oct/02/maria-teresa-kumar/how-much-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/

Read the citations.

If you're posting here you're 18+.
Also you're a fucking leaf.
It is true though, we need a northern wall too.

>Why would I run against Trump?

He's a big boy. He can handle a little heat.

>user, your drunk.
>Obama
>Kenya
*sip*

>you can't have any kind of welfare and open borders, it's economics 101
Neither leftists nor cuckservatives seem to understand this.

Not my problem. If your parents came here Legally, you wouldn't have to worry. It's not exactly difficult to come here legally thanks to Lyndon "Ultracuck" Johnson