Hey, Sup Forums, your co-opting of holocaust and civil rights language is disgusting...

Hey, Sup Forums, your co-opting of holocaust and civil rights language is disgusting. You are the shame of Sup Forums and I look forward to the day your board is deleted.

I’ve been watching you guys with morbid fascination for the last few months. I actually thought you guys were a satire board for a while. It’s become clear that you aren’t. The more I pay attention to your board, the more disgusted I become with your behavior.

One of your mods made a post with this title: "First they came for us. Is your community next?" that was stickied at the top of your board for days. To you guys, this post is poignant. It gets your capes of self-righteousness afluttering. To the rest of the world it shows your ignorance, your insensitivity, and your deep, deep disconnect from history and reality. You are invoking the imagery of Nazi Germany, of civil rights, and of oppressed and persecuted people to make a point about your board being penalized. You, users of Sup Forums, are not an oppressed people. You are not persecuted. Not even close. You are spoiled little brats throwing a tantrum because .00001% of your privilege has been taken from you.

"First they came..." is a poem written by Pastor Martin Niemoller about the apathy that allowed the Nazi's to take over Germany and murder millions of people. Pastor Niemoller was imprisoned in a concentration camp because his political beliefs were at odds with the nazis.

To draw any sort of parallel between your experiences on Sup Forums and the millions of people oppressed and murdered in Nazi Germany shows how unbelievably immature and out of touch you are. And it turns out you’ve done it multiple times with various levels of racism and mockery. If I ever had any empathy for your board, it's gone. Your board has jumped the fucking shark if you think that you're going to rally support from the rest of Sup Forums under the guise that you are an oppressed people and that you are "also fighting for us."

Your experience is nothing like that of real oppressed people. You are a group of internet users loudly supporting our president elect in an online forum. You are users of a FREE service run by a FOR PROFIT company. None of us users have any fucking "rights" on this site. You have rights as an American citizen. You have PRIVILEGES as a user of a service.

Let’s not forget the irony of you asking for "a seat at the table" and bitching about censorship. Censorship is built into your board's culture. It was only yesterday that you changed your rules from "No dissenters” to "No CTR Shills" If there ever were "CTR Shills" there aren't any more. Election's over, guys. You've even co-opted the term "concern troll" so that you can apply this label to justify deleting posts and banning users. Disagreement or discussion are not concern trolling. Your users questioning your mod’s language is not concern trolling. But this mechanism gives you a convenient label to apply so you can justify dismissing anyone who doesn't fall in line while distilling a certain kind of user you want to keep. Your board is the definition of an echo chamber and your mods work very hard to keep it that way.

You don't want "equality" for your board. You want it all. You want everything. You want free reign of a free service and you want everyone else from every other board to have to read your posts but you also want to control 100% of that conversation. Why the fuck should any user of this site have to put up with that from any 1 board? You bitch when the admins exercise control over YOUR experience? You've been fucking up the rest of Sup Forums’s user experience for years. Sup Forums wasn't created so that 1 board could shitpost over and over on basically every other board. Your board and your tactics go against the spirit of this website. Here's your real equality: if any other board abused the system to dominate the conversation like your board has they would face the same penalties.

I can hear some of you now, "How have we been fucking up anyone's experience? We are a like-minded group of Trump supporters and we welcome everyone blah blah blah...." Remember when one of your mods posted this on election night and even stickied the damn thread:

"HEY LOSER KEKS HOW DOES OUR DICK TASTE? GO FUCK YOURSELVES. WE ARE THE FUTURE AND YOU ARE A BUNCH OF 100% LOSERS. I OPENLY LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How lovely of you guys. Maybe when we're done telling you how your dicks taste while you laugh in our faces we can all talk about inclusion and harassment and making america great again. That's some real American shit right there. I'm sure our founding fathers would be proud of you. I’m also sure the rest of the world isn’t laughing at all of us.

Your board deserves to be penalized. In the words of another of your board’s infamous posts “You went full retard.” You have broken Sup Forums's rules. You have harassed users. You have harassed the fucking admins. Look what you’ve done to “Aids Skrillex”. You probably have 5000+ posts on him just saying “YOU’RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.” Some of you are calling him a pedophile and a cuckold. I KNOW you guys would try to dox me. And if you found me you would harm my business or send shit to my friends/colleagues. You'd try to ruin my life. I don't have that fear on any other board. You have shamed real life people. You incubated the ridiculousness that is “pizzagate.” The only reasons your board isn't banned are because your mods know exactly how to toe the line AND because Hiro made Sup Forums a for profit company that doesn't want to lose eyeballs on its ads. I also think the admins are actually trying to be fair to you.

I have personally witnessed your board participate in ruining the reputation of 2 small businesses (2 that I know of) because they did or said things you disagreed with. You went to their yelp pages en masse and wrote fraudulent 1 star reviews. Some of you thought you were clever and dropped the words "cuck, tendies, or MAGA" in your reviews. Do you realize who gets hit first and hardest when you fuck a small business? It's not the owners. It's the employees. But you don't give a fuck- you're a mob. Mob's don't think. They act and act and act fueled by the approval of the rest of the mob. You claim to love America while you actively fuck up American small businesses and American employees' livelihoods.

Your board is the kid on the playground who figures out a way to bend the rules without quite breaking them. You're the kid who bullies other kids but just subtly and quietly enough that the teachers don't see it. And when an adult finally catches you in the act and is forced to change the rules because of your bad behavior you claim that you are being singled out and treated unfairly. Maybe you'll understand these terms better: you're like a 1%er who's been abusing the carried interest loophole and now you're crying about equality because Trump is going to close it.

Before you make assumptions about me and write me off as "a leftist": I am right in the middle of the political spectrum (as I'm sure more of you are than you know). This is not a right/left or red/blue issue for me. I don't hate Trump supporters. It's your board’s behavior that I despise. Your brand of cheap patriotic mockery is disrespectful to the entire country. It’s disrespectful to REAL Trump supporters. I'd be fucking embarrassed to have brought the word "cuck" into modern lexicon.

Tits or GTFO, roastie.

I'd be embarrassed to be associated with a board as openly hostile toward this undefined enemy of "the left" as you guys are. You've used that term in so many different ways that it's lost its meaning. When you say "the left" it could mean anything from true leftists, someone who is more progressive than you are on any issue, all the way to a coded term for minorities. You should be embarrassed but you aren't.

You all need to take a step back and digest this: POLITICS IS NOT A SPORTS RIVALRY. Stop treating this like it's a game.

If you want to be heard and you want to be taken seriously, start taking yourselves seriously and stop being so disrespectful to everyone else. If what you want is what you currently have then don't act surprised when action is taken against your board. Penalizing your board’s ability to dominate every other board is an IMPROVEMENT to the other users' experience here and that is 100% your fault. You have full control over your culture and you’ve CHOSEN to be the way you are. You are the antagonizers. You are the loudmouths no one wants to hear. It’s YOUR fault your board is being penalized.

You have no rights here. You have privileges. If your board is set on staying the same then you should go set up shop somewhere else. Some of your users have offered their skills and money to make that happen. Go make your perfect community somewhere else- nothing is stopping you.

But I don't think you'll change and I don't think you'll go willingly because without your reluctant audience here on Sup Forums that is so fucking sick of you, you have nothing. And you know it, too. Your board needs us but the rest of Sup Forums does not and never will need you.

You have to go back. Also, pic related.

oy vey it's like annudah shoah

Don't forget

>Hitler built the Berlin Wall

>Drumpf plans to build the Mexican Wall

>he thinks I will read all that shit

Show me where the nasty man touched you, mate.

tl;dr

Wait this is from reddit just changing /r/the_donald to Sup Forums and subreddit to board I think

user is right. You are full of it you racist trash.

>Pic related.

Trump is a jewish jew

/debate

Hitler built the Berlin wall?

>Hitler built the Berlin wall?
Trump is building any wall? And Mexico is going to pay for it?

We've been deleted twice before nigger, want to go for round 3? We've come back bigger and more racist every time faggot.

Berlin wall was '61

Well they better get someone to tear it down already.

There is nothing more disgusting then the Jews

Do you think they really have niggers in Canada?

Trump's wife is immigrant.

Are Libtards mentally retarded and don't understand what ILLEGAL means?

Yes there do

>dropped the words "cuck, tendies, or MAGA" in your reviews

Sauce?