If you could tell Trudeau one thing and he would absolutely listen to you and act out on it, what would you say to him?

If you could tell Trudeau one thing and he would absolutely listen to you and act out on it, what would you say to him?

kys

To dance at my wedding.

fbfp

>"Make Canada White Again"

Fpbp

preemptively attack the United States, the day of the rake is coming closer and closer with each passing minute.

Nazi punks fuck off!

persecute gays like your daddy fidel

Fuck of racists reeeeeeee this is a multicultural society!

get paternity test

you're mother is a whore toppest kek

LEGALIZE IT ALREADY

fpbp

Resign live on air and when anyone asked him why he'd respond with "Because Allah told me to"

I really fucking hate the Liberal Party, so I'd tell him to live stream fucking a prostitute. They'd lose the next election and hopefully the NDP has its shit together and can win.

As expected of a kind and polite leaf, telling him to win!

impale your anus on a fire hydrant

>ndp
nigga you are absolutely retarded

That clip is like something out of some movie, playing the archetypal decadent mad ruler ignoring the collapse of his empire.

You need to resign tomorrow. Call for emergency federal elections. Get the fuck out of here, back to being a stupid skiing instructor, you fucking Soros puppet.

Raise more taxes and other revenue.

Take the world lead on climate change; lord knows the States won't.

ban Sup Forums in canada

Remove all non-whites by any means necessary.

Tell him to ban Sup Forums within his borders

> wanting the NDP to win

Go back to teaching drama

Shoot yourself

>Look at how pro-sex worker they are!

You must take a DNA test to prove you are not Fidel Castro's son.

Don't suck dick.

>Kill all the Japanese

Nuke the GTA.

This. More specifically, the business end of a slug loaded shotgun in the mouth.

Renounce Canadian sovereignty and formally declare the Provinces the property of the United States.

You fucking degenerate.

Resign and have Mulcair take over. Ban the talmud and the kabbalah. Reinstate the gold standard. Abolish all ties with worst non-ally. Have the COMER suit win

These people are all possessed. Also the NDP balances budgets like a mother fucker and actually gives a shit about the vast majority of white people. Of the poor. You know. Like the Bible. The liberal and tory parties used to be MERGED under John A Macdonald. Tories put A MILLION immigrants here and were corrupt. Two recessions. A shit load of debt. Were Israel firsters. And didn't see Mulcair's Dutch Disease from a mile away. They also wanted a cap and trade

Convert to civil law. Kill C-51 and CETA and TPP. Do not allow the Dr Day case to win

> (You)
>These people are all possessed

So telling a guy not to suck a dick is somehow wrong now?

Who knew?

"Suck my cock"

I'd ask him how many dead Canadians he need before we win and that it's the current year and he have to answer the question.