Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6ydj1rx.gifv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_gap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Dogs are bros and cats are useless assholes.

Cats are independent and they do not help others (gibs). Certainly not democrat.Dogs rely on people but they are noble and will do work. Neither are democucks.

Yes. Dogs are playful, respectful, obedient, and will love you forever.

Cats are traitorous and expect to be fed regardless of how they behave.

This

wtf i love dogs now

>many people believe that all dogs are boys & all cats are girls
>many people believe
first time I hear of this retarded nonsense

where are the proofs

Democrats like to give head, while republicans gard the fortress. Seems based

(((ezra)))

What the fuck did he mean by this?

>hate cats
>hate democrats

accurate
democats must die

Yes! he is right. Been proven in many fields of science.

Only the uneducated will deny this.

Dogs and cats don't have the brainpower required to hold political ideologies to any degree. That is why we do not let them vote.

Neither do niggers and women but we still let them vote

As long as we all agree these kind of genetic freaks aren't dogs

Nu-males

Fuck you hes adorable

I used to believe this when i was like 5 but that was only because i saw my dog trying to fuck my cat.
I later learned they were both male.

Lolbritarians.

Fucking faggot cuck who gives a fuck what you think stop projecting

Damn I hate Twitter so fucking much its moral outrage

Dogs are smelly, needy and whiny fucks.

Getting a dog is like getting a part time job without pay.

Pomeranians are adorable and make extremely loyal companions. I prefer big dogs but they are high tier for little shits.

Literally the Jeb of the dog world.

kek

The weak should fear the strong

They've got it backwards. Dogs literally need you for every little thing. Cats will go out and hunt their own food if someone doesn't feed them. Dogs will sit there looking sad in the yard of an empty house until someone goes "DAWWWWWW POOW DAWGGIE" comes and rescues them.

>jamalson

>dogs won't hunt

You're an idiot.

Are you ok leaf?

Isn't uncle Justin going to send you to a rehabilitation camp for that post?

Biting the mailman and getting euthanized doesn't count, turbo autist.

Dogs are strong, loyal, useful and protective. Cats are entitled pussies.

I agree with this

>Cats are independent and they do not help others (gibs).
So they're not girls then.

My dog hunts squirrels, birds, rabbits, possums, etc. Take your dog out of the fucking neighborhood

I thought dogs and cats were the same species, and dogs were the males and cats females

I was six tho

My cat is a Ted Cruz supporter so no, he is wrong. Only fags and future fat women are democrats.

its DemocRATS not DemoCATS

>thinks dogs can't hunt (one of their main uses to humans for literally thousands of years)
>calls someone autistic

No. Your shit tier animal chases shit around.

It doesn't hunt.

One of the things dogs often hunt is cats, so what tier does that leave cats on?

It chases shit around, catches it, and brings it back to me, sorry your little kitty can only catch rats

you knew what fucking was at 5 but not how to tell if a cat/dog was male

>hunt

Dogs are either Blue-collar Democrats or Republicans.

Cats are useless Dems

>many people believe that all dogs are boys & all cats are girls

literally no person believes this

Libertarian dog passing by.
DUDE WEEED LMAO

fpbp

Only so far as Republicans are dumb and Democrats are evil.

I like dogs but I hate dog people so fucking much. Usually douchebags who expect everyone to conform to their bullshit just like their fucking dogs.

Cats are superior by far.

dogs are boys: loyal, friendly, strong, helpful

cats are girls: elegant, beautiful, sneaky, cunning, will stick around only for as long as she has use of you

I'm inclined to agree. Cats are fucking parasites, their only value is that they inspire feelings in women. They had some use back when rats were literally eating all the grain and people were starving to death, but these days they are utterly vestigial and only serve as a substitute for motherhood for loose women.

Dogs are loyal, ferocious when necessary, affectionate and useful. In that old series The Iron Age where they had a few Bong families living in actual iron-age conditions, they also mentioned that the dogs basically took care of themselves. Sure, a dog might snap and kill you, but many more dogs would fling themselves at lions to defend their masters, and they don't judge or withhold affection.

Most importantly, cats are literally incapable of feeling emotions for humans. To a cat, you are a source of heat and food. That's it. You open doors for them. That's it. Dogs actually like humans, cats see humans as living machines to open cans for them.

There are exceptions, of course, as there are exceptions to everything, but the saying that dogs are man's best friend did not materialize out of the ether, it was an observation of fact. No animal is as loyal to man as the dog. No animal shares such a long and storied history of friendship with man as the dog.

So the loyal dog that stays by your side no matter what is a Republican but the selfish cat that only gives you attention when it wants something, is easily distracted and sleeps 20 hours a day is a dem?
Really gets the old neurons firing

I have a 100lb Shepherd that is terrified of my pomeranian. His love is for humans, and his seething hatred is for everything else.

>he thinks programmed loyalty is love
Dogs are the chinks of the animal world. They have no soul, only blind loyalty. I actually have to be nice for may cat to love me.

>They had some use back when rats were literally eating all the grain and people were starving to death
By that logic, dogs are also now useless because most of them have nothing to herd or hunt or defend against

QUINTS CHECKED FOR CAT SUPREMACY

KEK WILLS IT

Hating on based kittys. Hope you like rats.

They're able to fish and hunt just like cats, all they need is a place and the need to hunt.
i.imgur.com/6ydj1rx.gifv

QUARTS*

In a way its pretty right. I like cats more though because I live in a heavily urban zone, and would rather keep a housecat than some angry niggerbreed dog chained up in a 10x10ft yard all year. A dog needs space and isn't meant for the city life. The exception is "dogs" like that are bred to be housepets.

the only good cat is a dead cat

Dog
>loyal
>understands hierarchy
>misses you when you're gone
Cats
>not loyal
>does not understand that you're in charge
>will only miss you when it remembers you brought it food when you were alive

Yeah, sounds right.

Is this Trump's alt account?

that just ain't right, boy

I feel like I should be angry, but then I realize that anyone who posts shit like this almost certainly lives in a trailer park and faces a life of unemployment, alcohol/meth/opiate abuse, and marriage to a fat pig, ultimately leading to child support and suicide.

Enjoy it you inbred fuck.

DELETE THIS

Owned

Old ass Google pic

I have a Pom mix. He's cute and does that front leg dance thing.

>Thinking that dogs can compete

Not necessarily

Feral cat are a nuisance. Many of them are rabies infested shitheads that go around killing everything in sight

People shouldn't let their cats outdoors.

His premise is already retarded to begin with.

Dogs and cats are healthy animals that survive in the wild by using deadly force and their own ability.

Neither sounds like a democrat to me.

Dude, cats are like pests for any homeowner with larger lawn/garden.

My Cats are Anarchists

dogs are the worst pets and i don't understand how anyone could like them.

The hope here is, and I have seen it myself, if you don't keep the cat in an infantile state of mind, the way humans do, and actually let them be the fucking hunter that they are, they actually get to experience life as they were meant to, and I'm sure that is time better spent.

dogs and cats are both great.

democrats can get fucked

T.adbul abdula muhammad farik

>t. Tyrone Daquan "Cash Money Nigga" Jenkins

T.social retard mc.willneverleavethebasement

animals cant vote fucking retard

Last time I checked Muslims could vote. You're wrong there.

>t. Fernando Perez Rodriguez Gutierrez-Smith

Feels...American.

T.amy schumer

>being the breedist
>201~7

Dunno who that is.

Are you a n*gger

t.gary busey

why is everyone named ezra a hipster

t. nigger

>It's an autist argue about cats vs dogs
Whites have been using both of these animals for essential tasks for thousands of years, and because whites are (the only people ) noble enough to bond with and respect them, we have appreciated them both.

Only liking cats or only liking dogs, makes you an Abdullahim Iqbal or a Daiyrone respectively

Cats are useless and selfish faggots, so I agree.

Found the address. Anyone want it?

i like cats

I dont even know what he tried to say with that....

>Thinking that dogs can compete

they can, they've already made the original cat evolutionary line go exctint. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_gap (...The cat gap is a period in the fossil record of approximately 25 to 18.5 million years ago in which there are few fossils of cats or cat-like species found in North America. The cause of the "cat gap" is disputed, but may have been caused by (...) evolutionary changes in dental morphology of the Canidae species present in North America (...))

Anyway, the biggest carnivores are caniformes, not feliformes. And caniformes are not going extinct tigers. Caniformia, aka, dog like carnivores, incluede bears.

But don't worry, i know you muslims are afraid of dogs.

cats could careless about you
so yes
they really only come to you when they need something and then its fuck you
hmmm every 4yrs a certain group of politicians need something

Fuck this thread

Dog Role call

I own a St. Bernard. Absolutely fucking amazing

I've owned German Shepherds in the past but the Saint is fucking GOAT. Absolutely brilliant pooch