Redpill me on Henry Kissinger

Redpill me on Henry Kissinger.
A friend of mine, who grudginly voted for Trump, cites him all the time and thinks that this guy is a genius when it comes to geostrategy etc.

Is the this bloke worth anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's not worth the heat he'd generate burning in an oven

and your bait is not worth more of my time

No. He's just an evil old jew that's been apart of the Intel community for nearly 750 years.

I'm not baiting, I really don't know jackshit about him.

He's the quintessential jew. He is the "conservative" counter-part George Soros, so to speak.

So does this make him worse or just as evil as Soros etc?

The sanest man alive.

he's behind every war since Vietnam (notice the results for the goys he "helps")

ohh and this little note of coincidence
Wikipedia

"Kissinger was born Heinz Alfred Kissinger in Fürth, Bavaria, Germany, in 1923 during the Weimar Republic, to a family of German Jews."

He is not as not as much a Jew as people have been led to believe.

Depends. He is actually a neocon (hates Russia, pro-Immigration, etc.), and deep down you can feel he likes leftist dictators. He has a book called "On China", where he praises Mao as a "Philosopher King". I kid you not, he thinks the Cultural Revolution was amazing.

Actually, I only call him conservative because he was part of the cabinet of many conservative presidents, like Nixon and Reagan.

Because of his political influence, I would say he is just as dangerous.

worse
MUCH WORSE

he drains the goys of they're youth and treasure fighting pointless wars

Soros is more selfish (he would personally stuff every jew in the ovens if he could double his profits)

video related

link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A

that's the jewiest fucking thing anyone could say

fucking hungarian trash (Soros is your countryman)

>he's not worth the heat he'd generate burning in an oven

good one

>Redpill me on Henry Kissinger.

Neocon faggot who nearly advocated for nuclear bombing of Vietnam. He is also banned from leaving the USA.

No. He's like 95 and severely demented

he's a jew .. age did not cause his insane thirst for innocent blood
his filthy inbred jew genetics did

>this bloke worth anything?

A 1972 poll of Playboy bunnies selected Kissinger as the man with whom Hef’s ladies would most like to go out on a date. He also had a string of celebrity girlfriends in his younger days, including Diane Sawyer, Candice Bergen, Jill St. John, Shirley Maclaine, and Liv Ullman...

He was the only Jew Nixon trusted.

Neocon Jew. Total faggot.

Your friend is probably a secret gay. Watch your back, OP.

alright, thanks guys. I think that I'm gonna dig into him some more, but with a pound of salt

He
is
the
Antichrist

cannibalistic kike scum. your friend is a subhuman faggot

he is evil, but loves to write his thoughts on paper due to a neurotic urge to always be right about things

evil man but writes interesting books

He is based as fuck.

A straight up stone cold killer. He will wipe you the fuck out.

He also used to fuck a lot of hot celebrities.

Dude is a legend.

I've read it - he does not praise Mao, or really have any opinion on him or his actions either way beyond the geopolitical perspective.

Kissinger's worldview is fundamentally devoid of morality.