Romania loves Hungary

Români, împreună putem schimba soarta țării!

On the 11th of December we all vote UDMR.
We must give Hungary what is their by birth right - Erdély
The Trianon is a lie that was supposed to make us feel important
By giving them Erdély, we avoid getting even more economically ruined by Soros

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rV2byKhYmQ
corvinuslibrary.com/hungary/27.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_Autonomous_Region
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

esti idiot sa moara mama

ce retardat

DEDICATION TO ALL HUNGARIAN SHITS FROM DACIANS.
youtube.com/watch?v=2rV2byKhYmQ

Hungarian-Romanian union with Hungarian as the only official language WHEN?

I hate Romanians they are scum

Szekelyland will gain autonomy in a decade.

eu zic ca nu.

t. Town rapist

fuck you

gas the bozgors right now

raspunsuri GARANTATE 100%

10/10

>Szekelyland will be nearly gone in a decade desu senpai familia. Look at the population decline/immigration towards the west and Hungary/internal migration to bigger urban centers with more jobs.
Szekely is completely kill by about 2030

>a swede
how's the raping going muhammed? throw any grenades in kindergartens lately?

>There is nothing left here but a heap of trash
>Hungary help, take it back!
Thanks for demolishing every Hungarian village
you could find, but I think we will refuse.

>Dat victim complex
You fuckers act just like shitskins in the West you do realize that right?

Yes, a bunch of savage gypsies trapped by the iron curtain in Romania and other E European countries are also cucking your cities because you're too faggy to fucking ignore/swat them away.
Shouldn't you get in one more prayer before you get to sleep abdul?

>Ethnically cleanses 40% of it's territory
>lol u pussy victim complex

We aren't the ones coming into your country, you fieldniggers are the ones begging for schengen. Now go fuck your pig or whatever you do in your free time.

>Savage gypsies
That's not the way to talk about your own people.

There is so much rivalry between Romanians and Hungarians

They are like Kazakhstan for you, what would you do?

Take a look over the demographics of Romania from 1918 till 1989. You'll see that the hungarian population either grew or stagnated at worst desu. No one fucking ethnically cleansed you fuckers. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves you pussy faggots, man up and move on, its been 100 years ffs.

iT WOULD BE BETTER IF mOSCOW DIDNT FUND bUDAPEST IRREDENTIST GROUPS LIKE FIDESZ AND JOBBBIK PLUS THE HVIM FROM TRANSYLVANIA

>can you spell anchor baby? They're your people now senpai! I'm going to enjoy watching you try to integrate the fuckers!
Now quickly, back to the cuckshed before Selim finds out you're using the computer!

corvinuslibrary.com/hungary/27.pdf
Dude facts lmao.

You do know we have a bigger nominal GDP and will pass you in terms of PPP GDP in the next decade, right?

>corvinuslibrary.com/hungary/27.pdf

hahaahahaahahaa

that proapaganda website with only hungarian sources.

Isnt it the same that claims hungarians are scytians!?

>Steve Béla Várdy,
>Ignác Romsics:
>Raphael Patai,
>Kálmán Benda
> Agnes Huszár Várdy
>Elemér Illyés:

kek only hungarians

stay in your North Korean bubble.

kek

> In contrast to the situation in Czechoslovakia, however, Romania did not
engage in the mass expulsion of Hungarians. Nor did it sign a treaty for forced
population exchange with Hungary. In point of fact -- as described by László
Hámos of the Hungarian Human Rights Foundation -- "during the first years
after the introduction of Communism, conditions were actually favorable for
Rumania’s minorities.

T. Hungarian education you dumb horse riding mongolian fuckwit

Contradicted by your own shitty propaganda, Jesus you fuckers are pathetic!

Calling something propaganda then cherrypicking sentences.

Keep grasping at straws, I know you won't change your opinion and it would be a wasted effort to find more sources that you will dismiss as "propaganda".
Stay deluded my gypsy, we need the entertainment.

kek nigger all you have are some pseudo-butthurt-hungarians, this is not a source.

Anyone is free to look on the census from 1918 and that from 2011 and see that there are relatively the same numbers of hungarians in Transylvania.

>obvious hungarian propaganda
>only hungarian contributers and authors
>still supports my point
>...
>cherry picking
See what I meant with the victim complex? It's ok sweety, you know I love it when you're passionate about dumb stuff!

Stop it Sven, you're embarrassing yourself. Jesus Christ, get off Sup Forums and take a stand, get involved in politics, do something before the ((())) ruin what's left of your once great country!

Quality entertainment my dzsipó.

Kek! That's it dummy! Change the argument!

>imblyign the same isn't happening to the rest of Romania

There is no argument my mentally retarded Indian refuse.

> In contrast to the situation in Czechoslovakia, however, Romania did not
engage in the mass expulsion of Hungarians. Nor did it sign a treaty for forced
population exchange with Hungary. In point of fact -- as described by László
Hámos of the Hungarian Human Rights Foundation -- "during the first years
after the introduction of Communism, conditions were actually favorable for
Rumania’s minorities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_Autonomous_Region
>Two years later, in 1952, under Soviet pressure,[3][4] the number of regions was reduced and by comprising ten raions from the former Mureș Region and from the Stalin Region (both of them created in 1950), of the territory inhabited by a compact population of Székely Hungarians, a new region called the Magyar Autonomous Region was created.

It couldn't be much better if the soviets themselves said it's not ok.

Not at the same rate it's happening in Szekely parts of the country. The szekely population in older than the average romanian population, plus, szekely's mostly live in rural, underdeveloped communities, even by Romanian standards. So they'll either die off, move out of the country or move to bigger cities and once out of the retaded echo chamber that their local corrupt politicians keep them in, will become functional, respectable members of society, like most hungarians in Romania that don't live in Szekelyland!

kek nigger

soviets are all up for divide and conquer.tHEY Love to split countries into smaller regions.

I got your back, Hung Aryan bros.

Let me tell you something you can probably relate to, regardless of the hatred/banter between our people.
Soviet involvement in state affairs was bad for everyone, including Romanian families in those regions.
My family lives in what was then called Staling Region
and has for generations. It was bad for everyone.
Still doesn't prove Romanians did fuck all to the hungarian minority.

You retarded scum.
>My Grandmother worked In Arad as a scenery designer for a theatre.
>She was forced to change the colour of the flowers from red, so the securitate wouldnt think the red flowers with the green grass and the white clouds tried to reassamle th hungarian flag.
>you dont know shit. Prolly wasnt even alive back then

>Secret communist police was bad
Wow, that's a shocker Pisti! They were savages with Romanians as well! No one had an easy life in paranoid-schizo-North-Korea-resembling communist Romania. Save the tears for gullible Westerners, I know full well what it means to live in a totalitarian society!

THe thing is you dumbshit, That because your own goverment was a dick to you, you went ahead and fucked even more with the minorities, so youd feel a lil bit empowered. This makes me sick. Literally gypsy behaviour.

What government you soft whiny sissy? Everything was ruled by the secret police and they fucked with everyone.
Go ahead and feel sorry for yourselves while spouting hear-say sources about how people fucked with you! We both now that there was no government/leadership assault on the Hungarian minority, as the demographics prove it!

>minorities
Also, saxons were revered by average Romanians as exemplary citizens, both before and after the war. It was a shame that the communists and Western Germany agreed to exchange population for cash. Southern Transylvania would have retained some extraordinary people
Even scummy gypsies were better integrated into society than they are today in any country in Europe.
Odd how you;re the only minority who thinks they were victims!

Maybe no massive police killing spree, but there was a really heavy forcefull assimilation attempt trough 20-30 years. Many of you filthy fucks were intentionally settled there to dilute the population percent, therfore deprive us of our rights.
Also, It would be fun to see you starve as a minority, becouse noone would hire you. Guess what happens when they find out that you dont have a workplace? You kow it, dont'ya Sandu.

Guess what. Its becouse we are hungarian, and proud of it no matter how hard they want to make us shut up.

wow so many romanians replying... since when can these gypsies read and write?

romanians are all gypsies desu

gec csak megjöttetek.

nem lehet ezt a cigánykodást szó nélkül hagyni

> but there was a really heavy forcefull assimilation attempt trough 20-30 years.

No such thing.Romania gives the most rights to minorities in Europe.Read the constitution.

>Many of you filthy fucks were intentionally settled there to dilute the population percent

No.But during Hungarian kingdom times romanians were not allowed to live in cities, and during A:H times most romanians couldnt move to cities again due to various reasons.

Imagine that, wanting what is now a minority in your country to assimilate, learn the language and stop generally hating your country. Such brutal oppression, such forceful tactics my goodness!

Also, EVERY! citizen that could speak Romanian would get a job! Without exception, every single citizen would get hired for some shitty factory job!
Look, I'm not saying that there weren;t a lot of tragedies in that period, or a lot of suffering. What I;m saying is that you weren't targeted for extermination as you're constantly bitching!

Also, people without a workplace were either a) given a job b) taken in by the police threatened that they'll bust their head if they don't get a job and then given a job or c) sent to work in some shitty manual intensive job, but this was only reserved to people who were suspected of being foreign agents or that had done something against the communist state!

Almost 100 years of Romanian Rule over Transylvania!

Sill butthurt over it!

> Be Hungary
> Get slightest sign of autonomy from Austrians after being cucked for 1000 years
> Get every nation around you hate you in 20 years of your so called ruling
> Every nation left your kingdom after WW1 because you were acting like a total dick
> Attack your neighbors first chance you got during WW2 times and try to expel all non-hungarians from them
> Get you ass kicked again
> Cry about it 100 years later

Oh my god, I knew Hungarians were cucked Slavs who forgot how to speak properly, but this is just too much man.

Back to my original argument! Victim, martyr complex! Each and every one of you!

>meanwhile his country's PM is a gypsy

Oh hahahah, good one!

Romanians are such aasholes not even keeping the minority rights of the 1920 treaty.
Why is it so hard to have Hungarian signs?
In Switzerland you get almost everything written 4 languages, one of which is spoken by only 60000 people.

>being cucked for 1000 years
dude what?

Since you;re not that good with statistics let me remind you that you have a higher concentration of gypsies to your population than us. Damn racist numbers!

> 500 years

sorry

Someday I'll drive through the whole Balkan just to check myself which "country" there is the worst

"No such thing.Romania gives the most rights to minorities in Europe.Read the constitution."
>Your constiution was not enforced.
" during Hungarian kingdom times romanians were not allowed to live in cities"
>they did not even want to move to cities. They settled in the moundtains for a reason. You cant have a livestock in fucking cities.

Some fucking sense there, at least you ae not denying. BUt imagine being forced to work as a slave in a factory when you have a fucking doctorate in medicine.

They left us becouse they PUT A FUCKING BORDER BETWEEN US, SO THEY COULD GET THEIR HANDS ON THE RAILROADS.
Its simple, do you not get it?
Also, german pressure was the main factor the decisoin to attack serbia was made.

you have hungarian signs you fucking victim. Hungarian schools, hungarian high-schools, hungarian universities, hungarian assigned police officers and civil servants, and everything else you would ever require to preserve your shit victim soft cry-baby ways! Leave the echo-chamber you fag!

Remember, my hungarian friend, Hungarians from Romania didn't experienced the same treatment that the Romanians experienced before 1918 in Austria-Hungary.

And for that in itself they should be grateful to the Romanian state for not seeking revenge!

dont worry i dont expect you to know histroy before 1993

Seeking revenge? BItch our tanks tracks would rattle on the streets of Temesvár, Arad and Nagyvárad in 2 fucking days if you tried some shit like that.

>They left us becouse they PUT A FUCKING BORDER BETWEEN US, SO THEY COULD GET THEIR HANDS ON THE RAILROADS.
>Its simple, do you not get it?

No, they left you because you were being nationalist swines in a country with 70% non-hungarians. Even in 21st century you still have the shittiest relations with your neighbors in the whole Europe.

please give me a (you) captain sweden

>BUt imagine being forced to work as a slave in a factory when you have a fucking doctorate in medicine.

it must be literal torture. You do know that literally thousands upon thousands of ethnic romanians and saxons had to do the same thing because they didn't clap loud enough at a parade or made the wrong comment or said an inappropriate joke over the tapped phone. Again, this wasn't something done exclusively to hungarians!

>Sacked Wien 2 times
>Which time period exactly?
>They didn't leave, the allies forcefully redrew the map to cripple economy and made guarding dogs so there can't be another Hungarian empire ever again
>Getting back old territories is now a bigger crime than stealing them in the first place
>Get backstabbed by allies and still held back the brute force of Russia for a month
>Recalling old injustices is crying

Learn your history, all 98 years of it before you call other countries cucks.

Hahahahaha!!!!
And in 3 days Romanian troops in Budapest's streets!

yeah most of this is financed by HU government. Although Hungarians in Romania are paying taxes too.

I've been to all countries. The worst developmentally is Albania, but the worst overall people are Bosnians.

Greece narrowly edges out Bulgaria for "best" country and Serbians get an honorable mention for being pretty cool bros.
They are also right about Croats being fags/scammers.

Cool, but this has absokutely nothing to do with the thread.

>serbian cool bros
>Croats being fags
wtf where have you been?

Kekkity Kek! Again, leave the nationalist echo-chamber! You have the worst army in Europe, no oil reserves and half our population, as well as a disadvantaged geographical position!

This is, of course, in the unlikely case we would ever square off. Personally I'd like for all of us to put our differences aside, man up and fight the gypsy scourge that is consuming both our countries! But banter is the most we'll get for the time being. I guess that's progress in some small way!

like that Romanians in Transylvania had better life than those in the Romanian kingdom? There were more Romanian books published in Hungary than in Romania?

>they did not even want to move to cities. They settled in the moundtains for a reason. You cant have a livestock in fucking cities.

We didnt settle anywhere mongrel and no, romanians were not allowed to live in cities and did not have any rights until Mari Teresa.In fact, minorities in Hungarian kingdom were threated worse in Hungary, than in Ottoman Empire,especially romanians.

you have 32 tanks.Romania almost 1000.

>>They didn't leave, the allies forcefully redrew the map to cripple economy and made guarding dogs so there can't be another Hungarian empire ever again

Is this what you are learning in schools in Hungary? Jesus Christ you truly have the ultimate victim complex in your blood. Also this:

You really wanted this shit again?
Well it's good entertainment until i finish my dinner, better than nothing i guess

After Transylvania fell under Hungarian rulers, massive emigration occurred of Transylvanian Romanians who had to renounce their fatherland and their possessions and flee from the unparalleled cruelty of the Hungarian rulers. Documents attest to the massive flight of Romanians from Transylvania. Declaration of Joseph II, Austria's Emperor, made at Arad on April 21, 1768: "It seems incredible", said the Emperor, "that at a single court of justice 69-70 defendants should be tried every three months.This number is too high...... The Romanians are iltreated. They are frequently constrained to abandon their houses and ground to others and to move out. Many of them emigrate for this very reason." (In Arad v;rmegye es Arad Szabad Kiraly v;ros Monographi;bo, Jancso Benedek II k_tet, Arad 1895).
In 1773 a memorandum was submitted to the Imperial Court of Vienna by the Romanians of Transylvania. In it they said that: "Thousands of Romanians are passing to the other side of the Carpathians into the Romanian Principality and into Moldavia, so that the inhabitants of these countries, stupefied by the invasion, exclaimed: All Transylvanians are coming among us!" (Stupefactia vociferari auditi sunt: Tota Transylvania ad nos venit) (Romulus Seisanu, "Romania", Bucharest, Imprimeria Nationala, 1939, p. 30).
In 1878, Sulzer likewise mentioned this social phenomenon: "Many family from Transylvania abandoned their country and their farms and settled here in Romania.... 8.000 Transylvanian Romanian refugees have settled here in mine time under the name of 'Ungureni'", (Romulus Seisanu, ibidem).
And Bernard Auerbach "Les races et les nationalitIs" ( op. cit. p. 30) says: "Thus, while the Magyar nobility, the Szekels and the Saxons formed the trinity of Transylvanian nations, the Wallachian nation was excluded from all political rights; its condition was so hard that many emigrated in the 18th century to Moldavia and Turkey, preferring the regime of the boyars and pashas"

Oh look,,, a thread where irrelevant countries squabble over irrelevant land.

It's not nor can it be bro. It is part of the way the national budget is divided for each administrative unit and county. It;s illegal to allow foreign countries to fund your cities!
Maybe Hungary offers financial assistance to some charities, some sort of educational programs or what have you, but all the Hungarian friendly signs and state services are funded by the Romanian state.

Of course Hungarians pay taxes, and as a result the entire region is heavily subsidized from the national budget to avoid it from going bankrupt.

he's speaking the truth, janos

>You are lieing I am right you are wrong lalala

Ohh look a faggot whos country would collapse without the group of these irrelevant countries (aslo known as EU) buying their stocks. Get out americunt.

What do you want from me? You can read about other nation's perspective if you really are interested. I assume you have access to other parts of internet than Sup Forums. This perspective might tell you more about why these nations left than your hungarian-sided version.

Shut up Pablo and finish watering the chrysanthemums, no one told you you can take a break!

Let me tell you this, during that "golden period" of Hungarisn rule, the szeklers themselves would emigrate to Romania. So much so that the custom among rich families was to hire a szekler maid for the house.

So good was life in Hungary that Hungarians themselves fled!

>tbph there's about the same amount of screeching on romanian posts from hungarians desu familia friendo senpai famalamadingdong