Will Trump officially be the lowest paid employee in America when he starts taking $1/year for the presidency? If so...

Will Trump officially be the lowest paid employee in America when he starts taking $1/year for the presidency? If so, we should spread that to liberals everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-dollar_salary#Dollar-a-year_men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will Trump officially be the lowest paid employee in America when he starts taking $1/year for the presidency?

idk but Trump is a globalist shill who will turn America into a penal colony for Goldman Sachs.

he should be impeached for nullifying the minimum wage

How much taxes does he pay

people will just point out how much it cost to be the president with travel, security, etc even though nobody has cared about that shit since george w. bush

All of his taxes would be based on his accrued interest. For the dollar, he'd pay nothing.

tfw in competition with Donald Trump to remain the lowest paid American

>penal colony for Goldman Sachs
>the criminals of the global cabal are nationalists, and generally white people

D
CHESS

Isn't it against the law to pay less than minimum wage?

This, digits confirm

10 cent once his tax plan is in effect.

He shouldn't demand to be paid on 1$ he should take the 400k salary and donate it all to charities.
That would make him look even better than only taking a dollar would make him look.

No it's not. It's only illegal for the Government to not pay anything at all. $1 per year men have a long and distinguished history in America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-dollar_salary#Dollar-a-year_men

He's donating it to the biggest charity on earth, that supports the most poor all around the world.

The United States of America.

Still taxpayer money going to charities they didn't approve. I think this looks better, personally.

14 D self inflicted anal fingering. I wonder what the D stands for. This only works when you're not a confused basket case

But if he doesn't get paid it it doesn't go to the people it just stays in the government.

Why do you have minimum wage than?

Also, why doesn't everybody pay 1$ to their employees to avoid taxes oficially and rest of money under the table, this is how we roll in Russia :DD.

Many billionaires are dollar salary CEOs
Including Mark Zuckerberg.

BUT THAT IS LE HITLER TACTICT

>If so, we should spread that to liberals everywhere.

Why, I'd wager [Current Year Man] already did a quip like this. If not, it is only a matter of time.

Yeah, guarantee if Shitllary had won, she would have figured out a way to double her salary. Fucking cunt.

Let's riot and demand that Trump get a $15 / hour minimum wage. Who's with me?

>President of the USA gets 1 dollar
>if you're a liberal and want to be payed more than the literal POTUS of the USA
>then you're part of the 1% and should be resettled to Detroit for your mandatory sensitivity training

Make it happen

Except he's charging the secret service over a million dollars per year to rent out a room in trump tower so they can protect him

>POTUS of the USA

the POTUS is payed in tax money