Sup Forums Its time to apologize, Ted Cruz is a good guy!

Sup Forums Its time to apologize, Ted Cruz is a good guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is better than most.

DAHNALD

APOLOGIZE

Yeah, my opinion of Cruz has changed a lot. I'd vote for him if he were the nominee.

>I'M WAITING FOR MY GOVERNORSHIP DAHNALD! YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT MY DELEGATES

He'd a goodlier guy if they caught him with an AK at the next globalist meeting 10 minutes too late.
I mean, he's killed before. What's the big deal?

>cruz is a flipflopping snake
>wtf i love cruz now xD!
hmm

Cruz is alright. He hit Trump at the RNC, but that was a Trump high point and didn't matter too much, then he stuck with him when he was at a low point when most of the other rats fled.

fuck all these betas

>t t trump the US president cant take calls from some countries

He's always been on America's side.

best timeline

I swear... he must have bought his own damn internet trolls

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

I AM STILL

JUST A RAT IN A CAAAGE

Ted Cruz was always a good guy, you faggots were just too busy memeing to bother noticing.

Those digits speak truth.

CHECKED DAHNALD

I WILL HOLD THE CHICOMS HERE DAHNALD! YOU GO AHEAD AND GET ON THE PHONE!

witnessed on my thread

Was Ted Cruz a corporate puppet that is now a trump puppet, or has he actually seen the light?

He works from the shadows to serve the light

You are now reminded of the image of Cruzs booger that is burned in your brain

Cruz sucking trump's tiny dick.

He's just smarter than the other rats in the Republican Party and positioned himself with the winning team earlier.

My theory is that he was so sure he was going to win, that he got really mad when the establishment supporting him started supporting Hillary Clinton. Now he's seeking revenge.

Which is why he resisted Donald the longest right? Because he has no principles right?

Ted has been redeemed

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

this meme will always crack me up

zodiac get

Cruzoth Ur welcomes you, Donevar, my old friend. But to this place where nominations are made. Why have you come without my delegates?

>tfw cruz redemption arc was the greatest story of western civilisation since the soviets and the americans defeated the nazis