Reminder that anime is degenerate and retarded. Fuck all weebposters and go back to your Sup Forumsnus

Reminder that anime is degenerate and retarded. Fuck all weebposters and go back to your Sup Forumsnus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijQl-KSIwVY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475821935175.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tylzZEYY_po
youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs
bakabt.me/torrent/344745/rokujouma-no-shinryakusha-invaders-of-the-rokujyoma-bd-720p-fff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate Sup Forums

It's sucked up so many fucking degenerates in past year and a half, its unrecognizable.

You're not welcome here.

This is how you piss off these losers

>complaining about anime on a site about anime

Anime is a tool of the Yellow Jew to make the white male population docile and get revenge for wwii

sometimes i gotta laugh at the 30 year old men who come on this anime site for Sup Forums and have no clue about anime

Well sorry to piss you leaf, but moot is gone and it's over for a long time.

And he's been replaced by a Japanese person who founded an even bigger website based around otaku culture.

I got banned twice for making anti anime threads, goodbye OP

>website's mascot is an anime girl

>he said, on an anime website

Having luggage boy on your side isn't a good thing you fucking leaf.

Unless being a cucked is your thing.

It's weird, I always see anime stuff posted here, but i kind of just blank it out, maybe because i don't know any anime and don't get any of the references to it.
It just sort of becomes background noise.

When in Rome.

Yotsiba is a shit character mod and i puke whenever i see her goddamn ugly pics jeez. They can't do shit...

>Literally a board MADE for weebs to shitpost
Fuck off newfaggot

I've never been a fan of anime but from the little I've seen I understand the appeal, this isn't directly pro-degeneracy and anti-European like most series today.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijQl-KSIwVY

when in rome, don't hire mercenaries for soldiers.

Stay mad, aussie "The most hated people on Sup Forums"

is this the anime thread?

That series is from the early 90s.

That is not what I call the current year by any standards John Oliver.

Most anime today revolves around being a little girl and her cliques of little girlfriends that little girls enjoy. The problem here is mostly adult loser men consume this and its just as cancerous as any episode of the big bang theory.

Boozonga

ye

this.
what the fuck happened to my chinese cartoons

Notice how Canada and Sweden are the ones who just LOVE anime

Really makes you think

Reminder to trigger these anime cucks 500 FUCKING replies to this bait

i hate this losers too

baka desu senpai

Never watched anime before except dragonball obv. Anyone can suggest me an anime that doesnt suck with cute girls

Boku no Pico

The one on the right looks a thousand times cooler

somebody baited me with this in another thread today. fuck off

I'll go half with you on this one and say it's degenerate in the USA, but even that's a stretch because we're supposed to be a melting pot. Over in Japan, it's their culture.

I have not met one person who both liked anime and was what most would consider normal.
Even moot grew up. This board is called politically incorrect. You either quit the weeb shit, or get told. Do you go to Sup Forums and spam images from /fit/? Sup Forums is the only board where anime should be discussed.

>he doesnt enjoy feminine benis

They are fucking worthless pieces of shit

If you like anime you should kill yourself to clean the degeneracy

Imagine right now, this fucking little bitch in his cuck shed wanking everyday to anime

You are pathetic Sven

i came here to chew bubble gum and post anime and im all out of bubble gum

I wank at most once a week senpai

JESUS Christ now the Germans have joined the mix

Canadians, Swedish and Germans

jojo andd hokuto no ken are the only good anime desu

You proud of yourself cuck? While you flog your dolphin to anime, Swedish girls are getting fucked by immigrants

That's not how it works. Sup Forums is an anime website first and foremost and has always been (that's why mods and janitors defend animeposting on non-anime boards).
You don't go to a forum dedicated entirely to sports just to complain when people bring sports references into the off-topic music thread, no?

Other boards were initially created for weeaboos to discuss non-anime things with weeaboos, not for normalfags to discuss non-anime things with normalfags. That's why many boards that aren't dedicated to anime or even japanese culture still retain japanese characteristics, pic related.

Cheer up, OP.
You'll get used to it.

Assuming that most of us are mostly emotionally dead inside as a defense mechanism, anime bypasses your defenses and allows you to experience emotions which are usually unavailable to you. It's like therapy for a post-industrial society.

forgot image.

let them ruin their lives if they want, most swedish women are trash

If you removed all the people who don't watch anime from this website it would die within a week, probably even a day.

You morons add nothing to the conversation, how could you? You are degenerate filth.

I'd rather be around liberals than be around anime watchers, you people are disgusting.

Keep holding on to your delusions cuck, this board is nothing without us and you know it.

There are very few people who go out of their way to post garbage like this These posters are cancer. The worst of the lot. Take this fucking loser: Do you think xir makes good posts? If you're still watching anime into your 20s, you should kill yourself.

ba8dons shitposter please stop

>I'd rather be around liberals than be around anime watchers, you people are disgusting.
Yet you come to a website who's mascot is an anime girl with green hair, who's mods frequently ban people who are vocally anti-anime, who's mods post anime music in Sup Forums stickies. You're surrounded by anime culture everywhere you go on this website, not only in the community but in the website's layout. Why the fuck are you even here?

rude, my shitposts are of top quality

You sound very upset

>Yet you come to a website who's mascot is an anime girl with green hair, who's mods frequently ban people who are vocally anti-anime, who's mods post anime music in Sup Forums stickies. You're surrounded by anime culture everywhere you go on this website, not only in the community but in the website's layout. Why the fuck are you even here?

If you think people come to Sup Forums for the anime you are far more dumb than I thought.

Keep posting your little anime girls that will surely solve everything

People come to Sup Forums for anime. Non-anime boards were initially created for anime fans to discuss non-anime things with anime fans, much like how a runescape forum would have a few off-topic subforums.

I like anime but even i can tell your statement is wrong

>People come to Sup Forums for anime.

No one comes to Sup Forums for anime. And as for your
>anime fans talk about stuff on Sup Forums
tantrum, that's adorable.

Remove the people who don't like/don't watch anime and this board would be dead.

Kekd

Im on it

i have never liked/watched anime.
Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums so you subhuman degenerated weeaboos can gtfo.

It isn't wrong, actually. Many of the oldest boards on Sup Forums that aren't anime/japanese related's initial come from the Japanese word. When Sup Forums stopped being a guro board and became technology, Sup Forums stood for gijutsu (technology)

There was a strong anime presence on every single board until Sup Forums's memes and inside jokes started leaking onto other websites and attracting people who were just in it for the memes and humour and not the anime. Raiding and controversies didn't help either because it attracted even more people who weren't into anime that didn't know anything about the website's culture beyind "hehe i saw that funnee spiderman picture with the white text lol"

It's only wrong in the sense that he didn't use past tense.

Now the normans have flooded and all is lost.

anime website.

When the anime posting goes down, the normie rate goes up.

Triggered?

You can say whatever you like.

But once people look at the kind of pictures you post you've already lost. It's beyond pathetic.

I have no doubt that there are good animes but when people like you post pictures like this you show yourself for what you really are.

A stunted "man" who has never offered anything of value to Sup Forums.

Ding ding ding.

A board dedicated and with rules and moderated enforcement for the sole purpose of discussion on politically incorrect topics.

Now you can talk about the politically incorrect aspects of anime here but lets not pretend this board is about anime or anything else off topic including, bbc threads, threads about how much people love Oxyclean, or pool parties.

Anime is just another off topic subject that already has several homes through out the website and they are a small minority on here, just like they are a small minority on Sup Forums, or /an/.

You can desu senpai your way over to your board now anime fags.

2 nukes were not enough.

Im not here to offer you anything, Im here to have fun

Im glad anime exists. When VR comes into fullswing all the losers will hook themselves up into there machines and check out of society forever, leaving only those worthy to left

read Anime is never off-topic on Sup Forums.

>all these smug anime faces and no best grill.

>Japan = anime

Wrong. Anime is just a product from Japan not its defining culture trait.

With that logic I could conclude that this is a website and therefore the internet is purely an American thing and this board and everything else on the internet is USA related.

Parasyte.

Congratulations for not actually responding to what I said.

>implying

Try:
Sora no woto
Spice and wolf
Mirai Nikki
Evangelion original series + End of Evangelion

Girl un panzer
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475821935175.webm

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=tylzZEYY_po
>not participating in Sup Forums sing-alongs
dropped

This webm on Sup Forums got me to watch the show.

10/10

best one

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs

I saw a thread on it and was pleasantly sup prised it was 70% tank battle and 10% cute girls doing cute thing.
But cute girls getting moist over firing 144mm shells made me smile.

so cute

bakabt.me/torrent/344745/rokujouma-no-shinryakusha-invaders-of-the-rokujyoma-bd-720p-fff

>implying anyone gives a shit what an African thinks

>this thread
>not a b8