Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums hates Israelagain?

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums hates Israelagain?

They keep their nation racially pure, have a massive wall to keep out undesirables, and kill mudslimes.

What's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 typo

There is no problem. Only stormweenies hate Israel.

what's a stormweenie?

Someone from stormfront who has slightly more mild version of Sup Forums's views who Sup Forums hates and accuses them of beig autistic when in reality Sup Forums is 10 times more obnoxious

And at the same time Jews try to force multiculturalism on every white nation. Also US politicians are a bunch of Israel firsters fighting Israel's wars gladly sacrificying their young men for world jewry

It is completely hypocritical for any American to shit on Israel when their county started on genocide and land grabbing.

>Jews are one person

I don't care what the Israelis do to a bunch of sandniggers but we shouldn't give them another dime or send any more of our boys to die for them.

welcome to Sup Forums
>all jews are money-grabbing sociopaths
>all blacks are ultraviolent animals
>all whites (whooops, i mean anglos) are saints, except their women

hypocrisy

>America First (except Israel)
This is Donald Trump.
Ultimately he's no different (in this respect) than all the other politicians.

>racially pure
Literally arabs with jewish culture and following judaism
All israelies that are not ashkenazi or russian are racially arabs or having arab origin
But jews will deny this

No problem. Fashy guys are all about solutions. Like this video of Nazis bombing Muslim refugees. Refugee crisis solved. We all knew it was only a matter of time before somebody made this!
Fashy guys are very good at solving specific problems. Jews in the 40's and Muslims today. I mean look at this video of Nazi's solving the current Muslim refugee crisis. Fucking glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

actually most people here are individualists (at least the americans)

only europeans are concerned about demographics

america will always be great because of our attitude, we could be 10% white and it would make no difference

look at texas, 45% white, only 30% of births are white and yet it is one of the most successful places on earth, even has the best fast food, guns, and own power grid

Hey fuck you bud, we were primitive then compared to where we are now and the difference is Isreal is still in a savage state.

Autistic Stormfags who go on about muh jews because some german leader also hated them 75 years ago.

Legit ask them why they hate jews and they respond with "dey cuntrul de wurld"

>All land stolen should be allowed to be kept as long as it happened before 1948.

again?

i never stopped

Why does Stoemfront get the blame for Jew haters on Sup Forums? There are ao many Jew haters here, couldn't you just as well call a Jew hater a Sup Forumsweenie?

Or do people think stormfront invented anti-semitism?

people have always hated jews, except the greatest country in the world, the USA

It's not hate.

It's a matter of competing national interests.

Have a nice day

Stormfront is a boogeyman here. Most people here have never bothered to visit it.
They just parrot it in the same way college liberals years ago would say 'durrrrr Fox News XD" to anything they didn't like, whether it made any sense or not.

They're existence is literally ground zero for all the butthurt in the middle east, because we displaced a bunch of ancient tribes to create a new nation.

pacifists hate them because they drag us into war
some western jews hate them because they feel like they harm their image
leftists hate them because they equate it to old south africa
_____
right wingers hate them because of muh jewish conspiracy

They are allllll Jews!

The first red pill is working out who engineers social politics.

Anyone have a higher res of this image? p-pls

I don't I think it's great all the kikes can fuck off there instead of fucking over the west

I like Israel. Most Jews I've met have been based. They'll share their hook ups if they like you. They're red pilled. What's not to like?

>if it weren't for jews all the middle eastern countries would have been at peace with each other for the past 70 years
let's not get carried away

Jews have been in the game for thousands of years before Americans existed

Sup Forums's hate of muslim made them love Israel.
The hate has its reasons I guess.

Be fair, it's Islam that's GZ. If the Jewish state didn't exist then they'd all find plenty of other reasons to kill each other.

Is that it? Why is the solution then not to hate mudlsimes?

Israel was a mistake

The U.S. would not give a shit about Israel if Israel wasn't in the middle east. The U.S. uses Israel and their agenda to be able to put themselves into conflict in the middle east. This is because Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east, where every other country is just authoritarian autocracies.

This is the only reason we care about Israel. Stormfags will have you believe we support them because Jews control the U.S., but they can't explain why the American left (jews like Bernie Sanders) are anti-Israel.

We support Israel because they are democratic and neocons like to believe that the U.S. has the unequivocal right to use our military to fight any country that isn't "free", like most the countries in the Middle East

The problem is that their government banned the only rational party and that their politicians now are too pussy to do anything about the Arabs and want Israel to rely on muh gibs.

>I wonder....

Jews

>le troll face

>No one around the world values free speech besides America and its founding fathers
>It must be the Jews

sad world we live in

its simply a hideout for jews like Adolf said it would be and most jews dont even want to go there.