Where were you on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu9m9MQc7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Honeywell_Uninterruptible_Autopilot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sitting at home watching it on live tv

Jumping out a window

Why do we have a million threads about 9/11 every day?

13yr old, home, playing diablo II on b.net.

Dude

If you were white we could be friends

Almost like its a culturally defining moment that people to this day have trouble processing.

Member no security theater

Lol is that Jason Dil?

flight school. no wait

that was the day before

Do you like pancakes?

I was climbing a tree

Sitting in 4th grade watching it unfold on a tiny ass tv. Having no clue what was going on. My elementary school actually let out early that day because of it

Kek

Crying. My baby was in there. Iran must pay for what they did to us.

Live in lower manhattan. In 2001 I lived in Battery Park City on the 41st floor of a skyscraper three blocks away from the WTC. Bedroom had floor-to-ceiling windows facing the towers. Was just getting out of bed when I saw the first plane fly past and impact the first tower.

Woke my girlfriend up, turned on the TV. Told her to pack because I knew it had to be a terrorist attack and they'd be evacuating the building soon. By the time we got downstairs we saw the second plane fly across the river and hit the second tower. Crowd was gathered on the west side highway watching them burn. Could see the people jumping and hear them impact the ground. At that point everyone still thought the fire department would just put the fires out.

We stood around watching with everyone else even though we knew we should get out of there. When the north tower started to collapse we ran like hell up the west side highway. I think we made it almost to houston street before we stopped running. Just kept walking on the highway all the way up to 58th street, then walked up 58th and checked into the Hudson Hotel (my gf worked there as a cocktail waitress), and stayed for a week. They didn't charge us. After that we went to my parents house in queens and stayed there. Couldn't get back into the apartment for almost two months.

in bed. Boss called me and siad i didn't have to come in... i thought he was being nice.. because I asked for a day off and he said no. Then he told me to turn on the TV.

creepy part: I had an Millinium3 snowboard right next to my shitty TV. graphics on it was of a building falling... creeped me out.

can't't find the image.

>If you were white we could be friends

Statistically speaking I'm not the one who should worry about having non white acquaintance, friendo.

reading this magazine from 94

went for a drive in my van

In school trying to take a piss, but no appearently terrorist might attack a school of 100-200 kids so we have to wait to go as a class.

Also the teacher brought in a TV and put on the news to the class which showed the second plane crashing, people jumping out windows, and the towers crashing. Vanity thy name is teach

Raking some leafs

Driving on my way to work, and heard it on the radio.

checked 666

In some reading class at a black school.

celebrating on the streets of new jersey

You were getting ready to rape those sinners weren't you, (((Satan)))

Mad cause it interrupted my cartoons

Working the registers at a Kroger in Germantown, TN.

In school and then parents started coming and taking their kids out and teachers were crying but wouldn't tell us exactly what happened.

I lived near the Pentagon so it hit pretty close. Lots of kids had parents that worked in/near the Pentagon and everyone thought that more attacks were coming on other gov buildings.

Crazy day.

If you really want to experience what it was like as it happened, watch this, even if you don't like Howard Stern:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu9m9MQc7HQ

You have to understand the fear and uncertainty. Information was very spotty and lots of crazy rumors were going around.

in kindergarten

Meditation exercise, sesshin, in a buddhist monastery.

Yes, seriously.

I was actually in the twin towers, I worked for Morgan Stanley. I was on the 61st floor.

Probably eating dirt because i was 3 years old.

i was hiding in afghanistan

at school

Who here 97 fag?

GEN Z RISE UP

Freshman in hs in wash dc

I wasn't even born lmao

HS, walking between classes, talking to this cutie freshman. Didn't believe what she was telling me till I got to a tv

People were scared as fuck. All i could think about was the fact I would remember this like people remembered JFK

see anything u wanna share?

At home, jackin it to the collapses

>2EDGY4U

Gen Z = born on or after 2000

prolly being comfy fucking around drinking soda that stuff, i was 6

fuck me why are children allowed on here still
I remember being underage b& a decade ago. Fuck stop reminding me kids

That's probably not their van but somebody else's van who has painted the van to red-pill people by searching for "Urban Moving Systems"

The problem with this graphic is only about half can be verified. And they are not very interesting (for example, of course you'd insure the WTC against terror. It has a history of being attacked). The rest is heresay that conveniently paints a picture around the the only verifiable facts that don't mean anything at all.

Is that Dan from game Grumps

in 8th grade robotics class.
we watched it live on the school tv system until someone realized people were jumping out of the buildings and shut it off.
then we all went home.
my older sister had a bunch of friends that joined the service pretty much the next day.

He's probably whiter than you, Sanchez.

Driving to work. Listened to Howard Stern every morning for my commute but on that day it was just the news, they were talking constantly, like a mile a minute but I couldn't make it out.

Wasn't until I got to work and asked the front desk girl what was going on that I found out. I think by that time, PST, it was already all over. Was a terrible day to work, everyone was distracted and sad, as I recall everyone went home after lunch.

could be
but it does match verbal description by NYPD

>Where were you on 9/11?
Searching for my brother in lower Manhattan.

He was in northern Canada.

What's the verbal description? A white van with a label "Urban Moving Systems Inc"? So if it is the van, why is it describes as white and not as having a painted picture of the WTC and a plane crashing into it on it's sides?

working, I didn't even get the day off. boss: keep working

I remember it vividly, I was in the South tower (the second hit) I had just finished my breakfast and was just getting ready to type up a spreadsheet on the details of pharmaceutical investments. I was so fucking bored, I just wanted to go home, suddenly I heard an earth shaking boom, that was the 1st plane. I was wondering what had just happened , I looked out the window and saw rubble falling from the tower next to me. I was slightly shocked, eventually someone brought it up on a monitor, I thought I had was my moment to leave work.I took the elevator downstairs, they said go back to work and calm down, I went back to my office reluctantly and begrudgingly. Then the 2nd plane hit, everyone freaked the fuck out, my ears started to ring, so we all though we had just been attacked, I attempted to use the elevator and it wouldn't work, so I walked down the staircase, I heard straining and the clacks and screams of the other people in the building, I just quickly head downstairs and decided to just leave the building regardless of what those stupid nigger security guards said, but then I saw it, rubble EVERYWHERE, I even saw a dead fucking body, it looked like HELL, there was so much noise, SIRENS, SCREAMS, FALLING RUBBLE, then I saw SMOKE CLOUDING THE SKY, it was awful. I decided I had to get away from the situation, so I went to the nearby coffee shop and watched things unfold from there, I then decided to go home because I wanted to use the computer and relax after a crazy day. I didn't know it would be this big.

Mate its this centuries shooting of Franz ferdinand

and I worked every day after that too. sick d u b s.

I was a 4 year olf watching burning buildings on TV. It was a damn big deal considering I lived in USA

that's exactly how it's described

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

Sitting in my grandfather's house watching on TV with my mam and aunty holding their hands other their mouth in shock

My college lecturer said he went to teach a lesson but no one turned up and they were all in the student bar watching on TV.

Why did you move to the US?

I mean from.

7th grade history class in Barrington, NH.

Teacher redpilled me on islam and muslims in the following weeks.

Parent's job

Math class crashing paper planes into my desk.

>If you were white we could be friends
t. michello the mestizo

just wanted to say what's up fucker,

i'm from barrington, RI and you fuckers always show up on our google searches

what 9/11 are you talking about

t. liar

The second plane supposedly impacted from the south, there is no way you could have seen both of them.

Fact is, no planes at all were involved on 9/11, only bombs and shills.

At work.

t. Shill

crazy how fashion has changed in such a short time

Guess you've never been to battery park city. It's literally right on the hudson river. My building was 41 River Terrace if you want to google map it, but I'm pretty sure I could literally teleport you back to 9/11 and have you watch the whole thing live in person and you still wouldn't believe it.

Only an ignorant edgefag thinks there weren't any planes involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Honeywell_Uninterruptible_Autopilot
planes real, hijackers, not so much

Yeah, I've begun having a lot of doubts about the official story and the narrative involved with 9/11, but if it was a conspiracy, I can't imagine any scenario in which it wouldn't make sense to use real planes.