Wisconsin recount observers discover five vote counting machines with tampered seals

Wisconsin recount observers discover five vote counting machines with tampered seals

With the Wisconsin statewide recount now fully underway, designated election observers have been monitoring the hand recounts of the election officials. Many of the observers who have been designated on behalf of third party candidate Jill Stein are sharing their first hand recount experiences on her official website. Most notable among them: one observer who reports that five of the nine voting machines in her county had tampered seals – and she posted visual evidence to prove it.
The observer, named Wendy, has been observing the recount in St. Croix County. According to the state’s official election website, that county is currently doing both a hand recount and a machine recount. That’s what makes it notable that Wendy spotted the broken seals on five of the nine machines in question. Based on the photographs she posted to Stein’s official campaign website, the broken seals themselves come with the warning label that “Removal of seal voids warranty.” Take a look at one of her photos below:
palmerreport.com/news/wisconsin-recount-observers-discover-five-vote-counting-machines-with-tampered-seals/345/
jill2016.com/wendy_st_croix_county

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3382427/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wLKvHpmm8

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerreport.com/news/wisconsin-recount-observers-discover-five-vote-counting-machines-with-tampered-seals/345/
investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-statewide-pennsylvania-recount/
bizpacreview.com/2016/12/01/green-party-releases-statement-distancing-jill-stein-recount-states-hillary-lost-418720
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5gal25/jill_steins_story_about_the_tampered_voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There has as of yet been no explanation from Wisconsin officials or St. Croix County officials as to why the majority of vote counting machines in the county have been visibly tampered with, and no one noticed during the original vote tally. It’s possible that these seals could have been broken by a hacker who was reprogramming them to produce rigged or false vote totals, and it’s also possible that an election worker could have simply pried open the seals for some unknown reason that didn’t involve malicious intent. But in any case, the broken tamper seals stand out as alarming – and could serve as legal fodder for expanding the scope of the recount.
A judge ruled that there was insufficient evidence to force every Wisconsin county to do a hand recount, and that each county could decide on its own whether to do hand recounts or machine recounts. Sixty of the seventy-two counties have voluntarily agreed to do hand recounts. However, of the twelve counties which refused, Donald Trump won nine of them. These tampered seals could be used to convince the judge to order the remaining twelve counties to do hand recounts. If you enjoy Palmer Report, consider making a contribution:

>republicans winning in spite of democrats tampering with machines.
Why do you think it took so long for them to call Wisconsin and Michigan in the first place?

False flag

>The observer, named Wendy

You are retarded OP, how do you know it wasn't Wendy who tampered with the seals?

I mean, who the fuck even is Wendy and why would you trust her

Now the absentee ballots haven't been counted yet, but Hillary is down 11,000 votes!!!!!!! Trump is down too but it's only by about a thousand. Could easily be made up by the absentee ballots.

But even the guy in the vid admits, that Hillary would need practically ALL of the absentee ballots to make up for this 11,000 discrepancy.

And there's more!

Again, it doesnt matter, if they get her to 270, if they take the states out, it it will have to go to the senate, Republicans own the senate.

they choose Trump

Trump wins.

Hillary cannot cheat her way to a win, no matter what

Now if the democrats controlled the senate it would be a different story

But they dont, so its over'
Trump Wins

anyone could have (((tampered))) with them after the election. they should have checked right after, not a month later.

also the fact that it was noticed by Shill Stein's designated (((observer))) and posted on her site should tell you something.

It never was about taking the election from Trump, is about building voter base for the next elections

Senate chooses vp, hose with state delegates chooses president of the top 3

This.

They are trying to legitimize Trumps win, not steal it from him, but cast doubt on voters to make him fight harder (for reelection possibly)

Fuck, to clarify the house has 50 state delegations made up of the corresponding representatives of the state. To become president you need to win 26 of these delegations. This means California and Wyoming have an equal say.

It would just rock my socks off if the machines were tampered with deliberately to rig the votes...

...in Hillary Clinton's favor.

That would be awesome.

Didn't Jill Stein come out and say "Trump will not win" last week?

I never heard that. There will be serious hell to pay if they try to take it from him.

>Trump wins
>Hilldogs tamper with counting machines to make it look "rigged"

>seals broken
>this couldn't possibly have happened after the election

>warranty seal

That basically means nothing, this machines are how old? 13 years?

That they don't get at least serviced once would be a surprise to me.
What a surprise would be for me is that there are no seals form an election commission that get placed before every election.
If there is doubt, test it.

>Sixty of the seventy-two counties have voluntarily agreed to do hand recounts. However, of the twelve counties which refused, Donald Trump won nine of them.

kek this is another BS statement,

Hillery won 13 counties,
Trump won 69

thats a ratio of 82% to 18% for trump

the ratio of who don't do hand counts are 75% to 25%

This actually benefits hillary.

come to think of it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if voting machines in all the blue states turned out to be tampered with.

That's exactly the kind of thing a social justice advocate would do; rig the election in their favor to assure the votes leaned in the favor of the non sexist, non racist female candidate.

>cont.

>see source
>palmerreport

into the trash it goes.

So is this the smoking gun that Steins operatives are breaking seals?

also should be 59 not 69.

Drumpf is finished.

Guy who voids warranties here,
You dont fuck with the warranty seal, break it, and then leave it there. If you fuck up the seal, you remove it and hope people dont notice.

Also, warranty seals are painfully easy to remove intact and reapply later. Theres literally no reason to leave a mess like that other than wanting to get caught or it being a nonissue.
Committing voter fraud isnt a nonissue, this is staged/10.

Another fun metric

23% of all hillary counties refuse hand count.
15% of all trump counties refuse hand count.

Really accelerates the marbles.

lol i hope wendy goes to jail

Great sources there OP

This.

Good luck with your sabotage efforts, cucks. Can't wait to see how it works out for you.

>Republicans own the senate.
>they choose Trump
>Trump wins.
they're all cuckservatives.

If I enjoy Palmer Report - so another pathetic attempt at begging for money. Jill Stein already made over $7 million that she'll "use" for the Green Party...when will this constant begging end.

Like they didn't poke them when no one was looking, and if not then some jackass during the election.

This was the very first thing I thought when I opened the thread. Ludicrous.

yfw all of the tampered machines were rigged 51 49 towards hillary.

Before election
>There an absolutely 0% chance of election rigging.
After republicans win
>Holy shit guys there might have been election rigging!!!!!
When are we going to purge leftists?

False flag, we don't know if those seals were not broken by one of the recounters.

>green party milf harvesting cash from democrat dupes

Looks like there is Hillary fraud in Pennsylvania.....

Takes a little bit of effort to get through the math but tge clear Hillary fraud is there....

Here is the link.....

>Republicans own the senate.
Republicans hate Trump.

Is Wisconsin a Trump state or a Clinton state?

Is this suggesting that Trump could get the votes?

step 1, scratch off the seal
step 2, take picture
step 3, ????
step 4, profit

inb4 seals were checked on the day of the election and video of democrat avtivists breaking the seals

This right hurr

no refunds goyim

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/12/03/green-party-drops-statewide-pennsylvania-recount/

Stein and Clinton wanting to legitimize Trumps election makes zero sense. Try again.

Hello there, I'm a former temporary ESS DS850 operator. The machines in these pictures are DS200s. These are the machines that would have been used at polling places to take people's individual ballots. It is technically possible that they might be used for a recount, but they would have to be the most moronic people on the face of the Earth to use them for that. Using these machines to do a recount would be like using a simple flatbed scanner to scan out tens of thousands of documents. The DS 850 - -ESS' high-speed tabulator would be used for a recount - - it is capable of scanning between 6 and 7 virgin, unmutilated ballots per second. What I suspect is going on in these pictures is that some idiot is taking pictures of tabulators that are sitting off to the side waiting for repair, or are just sitting in a stack of tabulators because they aren't needed aright now- - the election is over, all of the polling places where these machines would be are disassembled, and these things are just stacked in back somewhere. In the event that a county desperately needed tabulators, ESS offers a rental service for these very same units.

This is a total scam. Even the green party has distanced themselves from Stein for this bullshit.

bizpacreview.com/2016/12/01/green-party-releases-statement-distancing-jill-stein-recount-states-hillary-lost-418720

>The Green Party’s filing came Saturday, saying it couldn’t afford the $1 million bond the court had set. A Commonwealth Court hearing had been scheduled in the case for Monday, and the $1 million bond was due later that day.

>reach funding goal
>can't afford the funding

jesus thats kikery of a new level.

It may be because stein isn't working with the green party on this, somehow. They've (the party) recently distanced themselves from her shitshow

Fuck off with your consensus breaking.

This is our reality and Sup Forums is not going to listen to anybody or believe anything that doesn't confirm to our beliefs.

LITERALLY FAKE:

see proof here:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5gal25/jill_steins_story_about_the_tampered_voting/

not even the right type of voting machines.

soros' minions can't do anything right these days

The uncounted absentee ballots will be mostly military, and they tend to be conservative.

Trump won WI and turned it red for the first time in about 30 years. Where the fuck have you been?

It's a manufacturer warranty seal not some election commission seal. Are these people braindead?

NAILED: ELECTION STEALING METHOD REVEALED

Now we know how Hillary started smashing Trump at the end!

The math may be a little difficult to get your head around but its all there...

>blog

>ad hominem

just because facts are presented as a "blog," doesn't make them false.

cry harder, nerd virgins.

>blogs
>facts

Former ESS machine operator that posted a couple posts above you. I didn't spend very much time around DS200s to see if any of them had this particular seal on them, but I do know that ESS will not certify results if aftermarket or unmaproved repair methods are used. For example, they would not certify results from their machines if you used a generic flash drive as opposed to their 4 gigabyte one that they wanted a buttload of money for to store plain or write in results. Any sensible supervisor of elections would have this machine put aside if a manufacture warranty sticker was broken until the area ESS repair person came and resealed it and inspected it. Then again, the whole story is bunk - - they wouldn't never used these machines to do a recount.

No offense but personally whenever I see the word blog associated with something the first things which pop in my mind is "tumblr faggot, amateur, not official, loser, 999 times out of 1000 complete bullshit". I assume it's the same for a lot of others too.

de-legitimize i meant

aww shit. i payed her in the hopes it would expose democrat voter fraud

please stick around and police this thread

Autism

Their should be a professionalism about someone claiming the USA election was tampered with.
If the last blog entry was about their aborted fetus funeral not being subsidized it's just a huge joke all around.

Someone at the_donald did some research and the particular machine in the picture isn't even used in the county the pics supposedly came from.

You know what he meant, don't be a faggot.

Autistic cunt

You do realize any jackass can make a "blog" and write whatever the hell they want about anything and call it "news" and "facts", right?

To be clear a hand recount is a recount of just paper ballots and a machine recount is a recount of just machines, right?

you realize if someone writes "2+2=4" on their blog it is still true, right?

Republicans hate Hillary more.

Also, if they vote Hillary in they all lose their republican voter base.

It's win/win/win for trump.

A machine recount is counting the paper ballots electronically.

I will try and Pow-leece it

they should be using paper ballots anyways
>but muh technology

Alternatively, broken afterwords to look for evidence of hacking

What a non story

if they are scanned electronically, they can be rigged at the tabulator.

Yeah, the county in question doesn't even use those machines, lol.

Nice source, totally believable

the head of the RNC is fucking chief of staff, they will fall in line or lose funding in next election.

hmm its like someone lost an election and then fucked up the seals to get (((recount)))

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ESS voting machine guy here-- I might just go ahead and make a trip code for this thread. They're pretty much two ways you are going to vote in the United States: either with a ballot that is like a Scantron multiple test form, where the voter bubbles in their choices, and a machine reads them, or electronically, in which case the voter presses buttons on a voting machine, and the vote gets stored like data. For a recount of the Scantron forms, the forms will get run through the machine again, and somebody will verify the number of ballots run to the number of ballots received. For electronic voting, somebody will attempt to do an electronic analogue of the same. In a hand recount, a human being goes and individually inspects the ballot question for the race in contention. In Florida - - if I recall correctly, a .5% difference between the totals for a candidate triggers a recount, and a .25% difference between the totals for a candidate triggers a hand recount because of what happened in the 2000 election.

Thank God, these people are saving the whole frigging world. Seriously guys it was funny and all but we can't allow Drumpf to be near the nuke codes.

i cant wait till they force her to win and she declares war with russia within a week and all the whiny baby liberals have to fight russia, along with them getting nuked mid flight to russia its going to be a swell fucking day.

>flag captcha with cross on it
i think its a sign

hilliary will destroy this fucking world within a month you damn rat

feet
higher

>Decades old machines need maintenance
>Maintenance can't be performed with plastic shell over components

Retards

As someone who's had to return shit out of warranty before, all you need is a hairdryer and razor blade to get past this.

Fuck off tripfag nigger faggot

>who the fuck even is Wendy
Get a load of this nigger.

Well then herp the fuck derp.

>that feel when retards are allowed near computers

no, yeah... i totally agree. just not with the part about trump.

>Palmer report
>using propaganda blogs in 2016

That would only work for so long. For the machines depicted in the pictures - - ds200-- the voter's ballot is deposited into a sealed box below the machine after it is scanned. I'm not an expert on the state of elections in America, but I do know that more often than not, most supervisors will run calibration ballots through the machines before, during, and after the election. Any discrepancies will result in that machine being immediately taken down and inspected for malfeasance. Most places segregate ballots by voting location so that if something suspicious happens, all of the ballots run at that location on that day can either be Machine rescanned, or hand counted. Personal anecdote - - my supervisor attempted to change the programming on one of the machines after the election so that we could sort ballots to make an audit go smoother-- the audit was going to be of a question that was located on one of the two ballots each Florida voter was given, so he had us rerun the ballots after to separate them into two relevant piles, so that the audit wouldn't go on forever when we had to rescan them. When he attempted to upload the change into the machine, it locked up and wouldn't restart until we consulted with someone from ESS-- I believe that's one of the security features on the machine. I'm no expert witness grade person when it comes To voting machines, but paper ballot manipulation - - in this day and age - - is pretty well protected against.

Here's a picture of how the machine depicted in the web link is used - - the ballot gets deposited in a box below

I suspect the guy you're replying to was referring particularly to Bev Harris' semi-recent claims. I haven't personally reviewed them, but past claims of hers have in judgment as a something of a security-minded guy presented adequate (and in my opinion obvious) cause for concern that I'm not sure has been adequately addressed.

In any case, thanks for your interesting contributions.

I had seen videos where the tabulators were recoded to reallocate votes as they were scanned those systems were older than the ones you described. Also, there's the issue of electronic only voting, which is the Bev Harris reference from the other user. They can literally just edit the votes in Microsoft Access since that's the backbone of the database system.

Just as a BS aside
Take a look at the post that I made above the reference for your post - - the picture of the ds 850. At the right-hand bottom of the cart is a dot matrix printer that comes with all of those machines. If I even so much as tried to change an unimportant setting- - like which Precinct I was scanning - - that printer would spit out a line, and a comment about the change would get saved. The ds200 - - the machine that were talking about in the web link didn't have a dot matrix printer, but it did have a receipt printer that also logged information. In any reasonably run voting area, any discrepancies in those logs that someone found would result in dozens of supervisory people having Strokes, the machines being taken out of service, and entire voting locations worth of ballots potentially being rerun by other machines. I really didn't know how safeguarded and thoroughly reconciled voting machines were until I had a chance to work with the ESS units. I'm not saying that every voting machine in use in America is worth a damn, but most manufacturers will try to safeguard the Integrity of the process by means of the features they put into the machines

>New evidence indicates Russians had the IPs of several state's central election headquarters.

BTFO
T
F
O

>most manufacturers will try to safeguard the Integrity
I would hope so. Oddly enough, two of the more questionable bits caught on tape in Bev Harris' old HBO documentary Hacking Democracy were poll workers throwing away receipts and manufacturers having some pretty damning testimony in court.

My brief experience with poll workers has always been positive in terms of their integrity (although not always their ability to notice things they should be noticing), but that's a pretty small sample and a voter's view of the process.

I went into that process pretty skeptical about how secure the voting process was, but now I don't really worry so long as there are paper ballots involved. Then again, I had absolutely no experience with electronic voting machines, so I can't say anything about them. Then again, Florida might just be on the ball because of our high concentration of non-citizens, and what happened in the year 2000. Another anecdote: we received a mail-in ballot with a write-in vote that combined the first name of one candidate with the second name of another that was listed on the ballot. Example: there were two hypothetical candidates on the ballot, one named John Brown, and one named Jim Kaminski. The write in on this ballot indicated the voter voted for for John Kaminski. The canvassing board actually went and tracked that voter down and found out what their intention was. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it myself.

Cont.

The canvassing board example I gave you is not from a small County - - we processed over 250,000 mail-in and absentee ballots prior to the end of the election.