Trump aprooves of Duterte's RWDS

youtube.com/watch?v=VP7-NXMDGiY

>President Rodrigo Duterte said Saturday Donald Trump wished his deadly crackdown on illegal drugs would succeed during a telephone call, and he assured the U.S. president-elect the Philippines would maintain its ties with America — a departure from Duterte’s hostility toward the Obama administration.

>“He understood the way we are handling it and I said that there’s nothing wrong in protecting a country,” Duterte said. “It was a bit very encouraging in the sense that I supposed that what he really wanted to say was that we would be the last to interfere in the affairs of your own country.”

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-says-trump-wished-his-drug-crackdown-success.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/30/16/duterte-threat-to-kill-rights-defenders-alarms-groups
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12C1B1
youtu.be/ZCodJRNc3K4?t=396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skip to 1:00 in video for Duterte speaking in English.

when will the absolute madman not do it anymore?

Did anyone else thing that was cute?

Trump brings smiles to Duterte

That who exchange. It brought smiles to me too

Illegal drug wars don't work.
Legalizing/decriminalizing is the only way to fix this.
mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening

Duterte needs to be assassinated.

YELLOWTURDS BTFO
LEFTIES BTFO
UNIFAGS BTFO

t. drug dealer

Oups, just made a duplicate thread about this.
Here's another article about it
>foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-says-trump-wished-his-drug-crackdown-success.html
>"“He understood the way we are handling it and I said that there’s nothing wrong in protecting a country,” Duterte said. "

Trump literally said "Duherte did nothing wrong" in these terms.

You want to make an actual argument, or address the points?

>Bing bong ching chong bong long congratulatory call que president elect Donald Trump ping pang bong ching ling
I love when that happens.

>I have to post this pasta again

You made no points. Portugal is a shithole and changing the uninforced laws changed nothing

>i didn't read the article
Fuck off idiot.

Portugal wasn't a narco state suffering from oligarchy you dumb shit

>Portugal is a shithole
The Philippines isn't?
>changing the uninforced laws changed nothing
Really?
>the proportion of the population that reports having used drugs at some point saw an initial increase after decriminalization, but then a decline
>Drug use has declined overall among the 15- to 24-year-old population, those most at risk of initiating drug use
>There has also been a decline in the percentage of the population who have ever used a drug and then continue to do so
>Drug-induced deaths have decreased steeply
>HIV infection rates among injecting drug users have been reduced at a steady pace, and has become a more manageable problem in the context of other countries with high rates
>published in 2010 in the British Journal of Criminology found that after decriminalization, Portugal saw a decrease in imprisonment on drug-related charges alongside a surge in visits to health clinics that deal with addiction and disease.
Wow. It's almost like it did the exact opposite of what retards like you and Duterte think it would do!

>(You)

You're right. It didn't have to deal with drugs and rich people, but instead with the collapse of a dictatorship, a revolution, AND drugs.

>It went up immediately after legalization, then went down
>but only the second one is due to legalization

I don't know what you're getting at. Do you think the initial performance is indicative of the final performance? So Trump really shouldn't have won, because he was fucked at the beginning by a large margin?

>literally nothing in common
Are you that same AnCap dude posting in every single Duterte thread?

I'm saying it changed because of other factors that happened after legalization.

Ancaps are subhuman.
>literally nothing in common
Pretending to be retarded or what?
>shithole country fucked by its government
>drug war and trafficking issues
>nothing in common
Do you have any proof of that? The other major thing Portugal did that would affect drug addicts was not kill them and treat them like animals.
>At the turn of the millennium, Portugal shifted drug control from the Justice Department to the Ministry of Health and instituted a robust public health model for treating hard drug addiction. It also expanded the welfare system in the form of a guaranteed minimum income. Changes in the material and health resources for at-risk populations for the past decade are a major factor in evaluating the evolution of Portugal's drug situation.

Duterte isn't doing this.

>phillipines being raped by drug lords and pimps
>guy comes along to clean it all up

Why is this bad again?

it wasn't a narco state like Philippines and far from having the same level of kleptocracy and oligarchy

And the dictatorship ended over 25 years, a generation, before the drug legalization process, so I don't know why you are even brining it up

try again

>kill drug lords
>they don't go away
>waste time and money

>kill your citizens for using drugs
>they resent you
>you get killed

>>kill drug lords
>>they don't go away

CITATION NEEDED.

You'd best believe those degenerates are on edge now.

>Why is this bad again?

Only libertarians and lefties have a problem with it and are making out IT WONT WORK, THEY WILL STILL USE DRUGS.

No they wont because they wont be alive.

Since the 60s we have fallen over ourselves to help drug dealers and addicts destroy society.

Its time they are purged. First the dealers and then all the hopeless ones who still cant give it up.

Rehab and jobs for those who want to kick the habit is better then letting them continue on and spreading that filth across society.

>they resent you
>you get killed
>this is what ancaps believe

aya loma

try reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

>killing drug degenerates
>people will resent you

AnCap retards are fucking SJW tier of stupid

>flag
opinion discarded.

>>kill your citizens for using drugs>they resent you

Yes ignore his 90% approval rating.

ahh mate dont you know that Narcos literally lobby to their local government? That's why they got that powerful in the first place

he hasn't started killing people for using drugs yet.
he hasn't started killing people for disagreeing with him yet, either.

not an argument

If you knew anything you'd know the mexican government handles the drug cartels with kid gloves. They get away with everything.

Deurte is doing the opposite. He's literally killing them. This is exactly how Mussolini rekt the mafia.

>implying they tried

How did Duterte come to power? Our fake news outlets in US never reports on him, but from what I read he sounds like Trump x 100

>prove it
>IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!
can't say i expected anything different.

>he hasn't started killing people for using drugs yet.

Shows how little you read.

Druggies who haven't handed themselves in for rehab are being murdered as well.

Its mostly the public doing it as well. Duterte is just turning a blind eye to it all.

he served 23 years as mayor of our city. He was also a congressman and lawyer for several years. He's pretty much a veteran when it comes to public service. Weekly bantz on his own show on local TV was the greatest thing ever

>he hasn't started killing people for using drugs yet.
>he hasn't started killing people for disagreeing with him yet, either.

but he really has never done that, newfriend

And his approval ratings are still really high

They didn't kill enough of them.

>How did Duterte come to power? Our fake news outlets in US never reports on him, but from what I read he sounds like Trump x 100

He was a popular mayor who cleaned up his district of drugs and I think he pushed Islam out as well.

He ran for president and he won and now they want him to clean the whole country up.

You didnt prove anything faggot. I spelled out in simple terms how mexico failed because they DIDNT do what deurte does.

some even speculated that it was the doing of international drug cartels since their style of extermination was really familiar to those in mexico

He is not wasting intelligence resources only taking out drug lords, newfriend

That's the sole principle behind Oplan Tokhang
Get as many drug addicts to surrender from using drugs, while having the fear factor of them being killed. Therefore weakening the drug dealers' influence

I thought lolbetarians knew how the marked work

I know a girl who lives in Manilla and she loves Duterte and Trump.

She told me she has to hide all her valuables when she leaves work to travel home and that muggers were everywhere before Duterte.

She says its still dangerous but not as bad as it was before he was president.

>Its mostly the public doing it as well
Maybe you're right. I guess flips are just too stupid to realize what's good for them. Sad!
news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/30/16/duterte-threat-to-kill-rights-defenders-alarms-groups
First they came for the activists, and I did not speak out, for I am not an activists.
Drug wars and drug dealers have existed since the dawn of mankind. You can't kill them all or make them go away. It doesn't work. There will always be some poor 3rd worlder willing to risk death selling drugs because he would have died from starvation anyway.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

more like trying to kill the endless hordes of chinks that come when you invade mainland china: impossible.

He has a solid record of being mayor in Davao for 23 years, turning it into a city comparable to Cebu and Manila in size and development, though it's made famous for being much safer and better enforced than the 2 former

He initially didn't want to run at all as he's 71 years old and wanted to retire.
He was urged by millions of Flips to run though, something he eventually did
He campaigned with promising things like a federalized Philippines, huge crackdown on drugs and tough stance on corruption and oligarchy, while at the same time maintaining stable growth

He seem like not wanting to be president, usually saying that once a federal government has been implemented, he will resign

lefties want us all on drugs so they've got another lever to use on us (and keeping the masses doped-up makes them easier to control)

if that comes to pass there's only one solution: feed everyone crystal meth for a week and watch the world burn when they all lose their minds and go psycho

>if you have enemies, let them win

you don't seem to understand that there are more options than
>kill
>ignore

Is the Phillipines a unitary state at the moment?

>news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/30/16/duterte-threat-to-kill-rights-defenders-alarms-groups
just some cheeky bantz

Have you heard all the hyperboles and all the sarcastic statements he's been saying

If not, you know nothing about him

You are such a moron it's hilarious. Actual Philippinos are telling you how wrong you are. He had 80+ percent support.

You have no idea what it's like to live in a country where criminal scum can do whatever they want. People are obviously sick of it. In 5 years, if duterte keeps this up I guarantee the philippines will be a much safer place. It's going to be hard to deal drugs when the government and people are willing to crush you with no remorse.

As of now, yes.

It's rather a bad thing as the Philippines is more or less a very divided country. Hadn't it been for Spain and the US, the northern island, the middle islands and the southern island would be 3 different countries

That's why he wants a federalized Philippines

>Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, etc drug trades thriving despite similarly harsh punishments
>it'll work this time
is this the new communism?
even singapore has drug issues and they're much better staffed to deal with this than the Philippines.

but yeah. it'll work this time. i'm sure.
lmao

Except his policies cleaned up entire islands that used to be drug strongholds. That's why he got elected. Only now am I seeing liberals telling me that he hasn't done anything.

again you are too dumb to know basic things about Philippines
>Singapore
far from having as big drug problem as Philippines. I have to repeat that something you ancaps don't understand is that Philippines is a narco state

I don't think you even know what a narco state is

The drug trade in those countries is no where near as bad as what was happening in the philippines.

>Dela Rosa announced on September 16 that the Drug War had "reduced the supply of illegal drugs in the country by some 80 to 90 percent".[97] On September 26, he said that the Drug War was already being won, based on statistical and observational evidence

>cleaned up entire islands that used to be drug strongholds.
More like he cleaned up his city that used to be a drug stronghold

It is not completely drug free but that is because it's not impossible to smuggle drugs in there from neighboring regions, especially from Maguindanao(narcopolitics stronghold)

The situation will change alot now as his drug combating policies are nationwide

You're not getting it. Those countries have similarly harsh punishments for drug trafficking and regularly kill people for it.

Unfortunately, just like I had said earlier, killing drug traffickers doesn't make them go away.

>Dela Rosa announced on September 16 that the Drug War had "reduced the supply of illegal drugs in the country by some 80 to 90 percent
Yes, and the war on drugs in the USA temporarily reduced the amount of drug trafficking.

Then they found out how to get around the increased security and it was like nothing ever happened.

Honestly, as a Filipino living in America and having extensive family back home, they can attest that it is a much safer place now that Duterte has been cracking down. You can actually go outside at night! My aunt was robbed of all of her belongings and my cousin went to fight the war on drugs on behalf of the military because of it. There are results, except your stupid ass can't comprehend that there would be.

>Unfortunately, just like I had said earlier, killing drug traffickers doesn't make them go away.

With the pea of a brain you have, have you even tried looking at the crime rates in Japan, South Korea and Singapore related to drugs, and then compare those to Philippines?

>Then they found out how to get around the increased security and it was like nothing ever happened.
Not comparable to this

Unfortunately, the Tagalog language doesn't really resemble the typical Chinese insults. But I get it.

>You're not getting it. Those countries have similarly harsh punishments for drug trafficking and regularly kill people for it.

Those countries also have way less of a drug problem than the philippines. Maybe it's you who isnt getting it you dumb faggot.

Trump is repairing relations with CHAYNAS neibhors so those godless bastards will feel the heat.

Based Duterte and Trump are bro tier.

>Singapore did it before the Philippines so the crime rates are currently lower
>LOOK AT THE CRIME RATES YOU RETARD!
kek

After serving in the military for 6.5 years I gotta say, you Flips are AOK in my book. Keep being based and maybe one day you will earn the status of honorary aryan.

>take phone call from Republic of China
>become friends with Duterte
>strengthening ties with Japan
>probably going to give bigger weapons deals to Vietnam

China isn't even a regional power

>this one communist an-cap getting absolutely roasted ITT

you gotta go back to plebbit

>incoherent shitposting

>non-arguments
i'll be here to laugh at you cucks when he gets killed.

just look at what you wrote

There was literally no context of that related to this discussion whatsoever

Ameridumbs like you still don't know that there's a massive difference between a first world country and a narco state

>multiple people have explained in simple terms why you are wrong
>hurrrrrrrrr

>OOOOO BOI DO I SURE HOPE HE GETS KILLED XD KEKITY KEK KEK

Please just end yourself

you actually just admitted that giving a harsh penalty for possessing drugs actually work in that post

have 2 (You)'s

So legalizing it will stop cartels from being cartels. They will just say that's that and let independent businesses move in. Criminal activity will seize. I don't buy it.

Can you show me that data that says his policies are not working and where this resurgence is? Particularly in his home city that he managed to clean up almost completely? Don't show me the American War on Drugs because we are not doing the same thing the Philippines are doing, just look at the CIA and the cocaine trade connection. In America, if some cartel member gets arrested here he gets to stay in a sanctuary city prison to meet up with his other cholos while in the Philippines they get shot. One is obviously the more permanent solution.

In fact look at drug crime in Asia and compare it to America. Its less than a fraction of a problem than ours and they use harsher punishments while doing everything they can to make drug dealer's life a living hell.

it doesn't work as well as legalizing it.

mate I'm not sure what you're talking about but there is definitely way less drug trade in Japan than in the US. Probably China and Korea as well.

I thought we were talking about Sillypenis, amerishit

Actually I don't do drugs so I would be fine. And I sure as hell wouldn't do it there because of the harsh repercussions, which is why it is working according to the statistics which you fail to provide.

Oh and I can't wait until they open that drug rehab center for the citizens after he finishes killing off the narco state. mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12C1B1

>the country that let El Chapo escape from super duper mega prison TWICE

top kek mate
those spics aren't even close to being serious about their drug war. it's just a show they put up for PR reasons.

aren't he planning to build 3 more of those the coming year?

>First they came for the activists, and I did not speak out, for I am not an activists.

nah, i did not speak out because those (((activists))) are literally lobbying for organised criminals. they can all get fucked for all i care.

Most likely but I think this is supposed to be the "big one" to show he means business. They would obviously need more due to their geography.

Mexico won't even execute el chapo, they are weaklings who won't kill anyone.

just make it shorter and save this image

absolutely based.

Very concise. I love this meme that cartels will find a new illegal business instead of strong arming he entire industry after legalization.

Why is this same motherfucker always posting in every Duterte thread? I really want to kick your ass. You're a classic example of why I hate Libertarians. Pussy ass degenerates.

Drug trade in Japan? Are you fucking serious? You fucking Libertard. The only drug trade in Japan is by Colombians and illegal spics. The drug trade consumer-base is so miniscule in Japan that it's barely worth mentioning. Is it any wonder that Japs hate foreigners so damn much when foreigners are always bring in their poison.

gas yourself, druggie.

Make Philippines Great Again

youtu.be/ZCodJRNc3K4?t=396

i think the merchant would try the heroin/weed apathy route desu. easier to manipulate a docile dope. oy goy you don't need your rights, we gave you weed and gangster rap remember?

Because liberals don't study history.
Drugs hardly exist in China anymore because they execute anyone in connection with them. People still try to smuggle them and shit, but it is extremely risky and the death penalty deters people from trying.

Remember, a hundred years ago, several Chinese cities had opium usage rates as high as 50% percent of the working population.
Mao and his gang got rid of that real quick.