Lithuania yes! Pussy Nu-Males crying over being drafted

I probably can't even get into the US military voluntarily because of my medical history, but these effeminate pussy fucks have portraits taken of them crying over a great career opportunity to better themselves and their country. Fuck this shit man.

Other urls found in this thread:

boredpanda.com/army-men-portraits-lithuanian-draft-conscription-neringa-rekasiute-beata-tiskevic-hasanova/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link: boredpanda.com/army-men-portraits-lithuanian-draft-conscription-neringa-rekasiute-beata-tiskevic-hasanova/

> average Lithuanian man
What went wrong?

The fuck. Did the lsd tab you took somehow made you angry about something that is irrelevant?

I found your picture

Look at this faggots nose ring.

Probably some Lithuanian cuck's wife had a baby with a black refugee.

No rapefugees in Lithuania they all leave for Germany as soon as they get here.

Pictures of Lithuanians make me feel nervous. You never know if they've killed themselves and are now haunting the people who gaze in their sad eyes.

ok muhammad

Our suicide rates are quite high so you do have a point I think we are still 1st in this statistic.

Attesting this degree of cowardice and fragility in would-be men is just dreadful.

This is legitimately pathetic.

>1 years ago

Lol what the fuck Lithuania

>VYTENIS, 18: I could go to the army. Sometimes I lack courage and stamina to do things. Army is good if you can handle it. I was inspired by my friend, a girl, who became a voluntary soldier

id smash all their boipuccis t b h
might as well be women anyway

What is this faggotry? Fucking hell, I thought all the Baltic states were based.

I'm happy we have conscription in Finland. It teaches boys how to be men, and it's the foundation of our independence and the legitimacy of our defense. I'm just sad women can participate. Keep the world of men to men, and the world of women to women.

kek you know they had to squeeze water in their eyes to make it look like they were crying

This was the only time cucks and libshits tried to do something in our country. They failed because PC cancer doesnt hold a grip in eastern europe.... yet....

We have conscription here, too, and it works wonders.

This one has cum on his face still.

Also means if Russia fucks with you again every man's there with a rifle.

Why is it so high?

BTW just so you know these pics were just art pieces. They're not actual photos of draftees crying about going into the army. It's just a bunch of students doing an art project. Tho there were probably some who were crying about it while taking their photos (if they even did take photos).

>great career opportunity
You mean, sitting on your ass, sucking up welfare.
>better themselves and their country
Yeah, because wasting resources on shooting illiterate shepherds and licking your master's boots sure is a beautiful thing.

looks like a chick that got peppersprayed

Faggotry happens only in the shadows here. Most of these cucks didnt loose anything from conscription so their fears were BS.

>baltic
>based
Ahahahaha!
They are so butthurt it's unreal!

Just looks like a typical slav tbqh

50 years of communism does this.

What the fuck kind of a head is that? Also, after looking at these images... Are Lithuanians humans? Humans like us?

Based Australian wants to fight so bad he hides on a navy ship.
12 years old.
Sup Forums in the flesh.

Shit they're literally playing "Hunger Games"

As far as I know, they're filling the roster with enough volunteers to not even need to draft a fucking soul.

So these faggots are safe, enough real men stepped forth.

Yes you are right.

nah, this feels like Australia in the flesh

Are you kidding bro?
I think it's awesome that some women choose to go to army. I got C-papers but while I was there I noticed the girls were really enjoying the life.

draft is good fuck the homos

>while I was there I noticed the girls were really enjoying the life.
Yeah, if I received a personal bathroom and shower along with a private sleeping area I'd have enjoyed it a lot more as well. Along with a guaranteed promotion.

More evidence that NATO needs to be disbanded. Why the fuck are we in an alliance with these deadbeat sissies?

Fuck having women in the infantry.

I've served with enough. 9/10 cannot pull their own goddamn weight. Support roles - sure - but sweet Jaysus don't make them grunts.

At least they will be the first ones killed.

why are they crying?

They say that they will loose their job and all other shit because of them spending 9 months in the woods.

...in the US most companies would promise you a position post enlistment.

they are not a part of commonwealth anymore

Looks like those photoshopped pictures of Brendan Fraser

Our government told the companies to do that but they don't do it. When you are conscripted they insta-fire you for various BS reasons or just plain and simple.

>Lithuanians
>people
>mfw

>opportunity to better themselves and their country
keep telling yourself that

wtf? thought there were no blacks in lithuania?

But Ukraine arguably suffers more than you.

I'm a Lithuanian migrant living in the UK. Unfortunately I have been drafted and will probably have to come in for the medical check this January. This would ofc ruin my life so I had to come up with a way to avoid this nonsense, luckily for me I am naturally skinny and according to the official army medical requirements for my height if I weigh less than 60 kg I am not fit for service. When I found out about it I weighed 62 kg and right now I lost weight to 59 kg. As it stands right now I am unfit for service and I have some other ideas to add to the list to make sure they cant take me. What a sad world we live in that people need to do this to avoid 9 months of prison when they didn't do anything... Fuck that country

Ukraine is a imaginary country that was given a fake identity. It was born in communism, molded by it. Thats why it suffers even more.

it's a russian

They wont do anything. They completely do not give a fuck about people and wont prosecute them. Trust me stay calm. The draft thing was created so that politicians and businesses could steal even more money and to show NATO and EU that Lithuania is truly trying to 'defend itself' ha ha.

they will help you put on weight during training you skinny coward

You won't even fulfil your duty to your own country. I'd kindly ask you to leave mine.

GLAD THOSE KIKES ARE IRRELEVENT COMONWEALTH WILL RISE WITHOUT THOSE TRAITORS

LITHUANIANS GTFO

THER'S NOTHING WORSE THEN LITWIN CHAM

Seriously? What could Lithuania possibly need an army for. It's just a waste of time, unless they're being trained by Russia or the UK, lol.

I hope that is true but I can't afford to risk it better be safe than sorry

I'm sorry but I think you don't know what unfit for service means. Army can't just take in everyone and then nurse them full health... That is why they have a list with medical requirements and if they try to ignore I will take it to court

LITWIN CHAM

Lithuanians are traitors and żmudzin pesants. True succesors of Grand Duchy is Belarus.

Poland + Belarus = Comonwealth

Lithuania = Teutonic rape baby

BUT MUHHH RUSKIS IS GON TO INVADE N SHEIT. The only reason we have one because some kikes are pushing a narrative that Russia will invade us any second now for 3 fucking years and the media doesn't even shut up about it everyday you see a article about Russia this Russia that.

STFU. Bulba eating obsolete farm tool. Belarus is a russian province. Poland is a traitor and by betraying us they betrayed themselves. Give back our clay and crown you piece of shit.

just join the russian army. You will have to time of you life with
>vodka
>fuck slav girls off duty
>killing skitskins in firing squads
>get space in a commieblock if lucky
>get to order captured shitskins to work in -50 Siberia and enjoying them suffer
The problem, you are working with slavs

>Lithuania
>Crown

You were never a kingdom, cham.

huh, nice try peasant

someone tell me there are 'after' pics where they are taken outside and shot in the head in front of their unit as a warning to any cowards.