I'm Poppy

youtube.com/watch?v=fpCXxqiTjqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCkWxkJnH3A
youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E
worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/
youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You realize pewdiepie's target audience are 12 year olds.

If you are older than that you are mentally stunted.

dafuq

youtube.com/watch?v=RCkWxkJnH3A

Oh and she browses Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

No one cares, lad.

Don't forget it. You're a man child.

>Why won't they listen?
t. Doom Poppy

>brown eyes
>hair dye

gtfo shitskin

fuck off

Reminder that she is a puppet for the deviant "Titanic Sinclair"
Reminder that she is a satire of the very real evil of pedowood, belittling very real misunderstood pain
Reminder that they are literally targeting Sup Forums because they believe the messiah posts here
Reminder that it is not in Sup Forumss best interests to bump these threads

Reminder that these threads are posted by our enemies.

For the great glory of the real God "I Am" do not fall for this bleached hair Jewish girl.

>I don't think they're gonna listen

it wasn't easy, but i fapped to this in 8 minutes and 13 seconds.

fucking annoying

i hate women who act like children. instant turn off

wow so deep
shes totally not like the other girls!

She is a child.

This is a satire.

It's casting doubt on pedowood.

This is evil shit.

There are children being abused on a weekly basis by the rich and famous of America's elite. Poppy is a satire on the mind control they supposedly use to silence them. Sure, maybe that's not real, maybe they just threaten them and their parents, maybe they just pay off everyone who could stop it, but it doesn't mean it's not obviously happening and it doesn't mean anyone who belittles this isn't the most evil piece of shit that this world has spawned.

Go to hell Sinclair.

>Reminder that she is a puppet for the deviant "Titanic Sinclair"

Titanic is based
He's retweeted Wikileaks stuff about Shillary during the elections and is against Black Lives Matter

Pretty sure she's a catholic. look at her insta and Poppy reads the Bible.
it would be amazing if she posts here, I love you poppy.
I preferred your debut E.P to the sleep music though.

>She is a child.

She's 21

You don't know that. Jumping to conclusions won't make people care, sweetheart.

its just a performance art piece on the music industry
really nothing to it user

Watch her on lsd its fun

>Reminder that she is a satire of the very real evil of pedowood, belittling very real misunderstood pain
What's wrong with that? Sup Forums does this on a regular basis.

Youtube was a mistake

Sage

I'm Poopy

i want to worship her.
she's the perfect girl.

Kek, well done.

What the fuck is this princess pussy ass dog shit? I'm going to fucking kill all of you.

I mean it.

Controlled opposition.

I don't trust either of them and still feel they're belittling pedowood.

That makes her culpable.

That makes you hilarious.

Do you honestly think trending pizzagate and posting about pedowood for the last five years at least is belittling it? Or do you think, rather, we are raising awareness about it to stop this abuse from people who honestly believe they're above the law?

No doubt, there are pedos here, but it's a different mindset. It's actually creepier, but that's just an emotion. The NEETs here would never actually abuse a child, not just because they too cowardly, but also because I doubt they could enjoy watching a child a cry whilst they're ingratiating themselves.

Go to hell poppy.

>Do you honestly think trending pizzagate and posting about pedowood for the last five years at least is belittling it?
I was referring to the "belittling very real misunderstood pain" part. Sup Forums does this on a daily basis with no remorse.

I'm pretty sure it's just her and her boyfriend having some fun with an ARG. Not everything is because of the Jews. He has done this before with another girl, same basic result, and it will probably end the same again with heartbreak.

I'm papi?
Shee looks spanish desu

Lampooning something is pretty much the only way of talking about it, particularly when it's fucking dark and disturbing.

Keeping silent like feelfaggot safe-spacers is the worst offence.

Joking is a form of acknowledgement. It's imperfect, but nobody likes to be lectured, everyone likes a laugh

Is this pepunia?

You mean the pain of people who were just referred to the wrong pronouns? The pain of economic migrants that had to travel across the world so they could become misfits in a foreign land rather than productive members of the society that raises them? Or how about the pain of autistic Marxists who haven't realised their idealistic system has about as much grounds in reality as the floating kingdom of shambalah?

When it comes to children, you'll find Sup Forums as a whole care. This meme might be too old for you, but loli haet rape.

Who cares? He's using Sup Forums to promote something against our interests and that annoys me. We are not your personal army.

Again, this is a satire on pedowood. Pedowood has been our most strained cause Sup Forums has fought for. No one believes us. No one wants to believe us.

And then these cunts come to our board, advertise their bullshit at NEETs who are virtually helpless against cute girls doing cute things. If poppy became famous and I talked about child abuse of the rich and famous, they would say "oh, like poppy, surely that isn't real, is it?"

She's probably Hispanic, yes. I called her a Jew for no good reason, she doesn't look Jewish. I actually don't have anything against Jews, although there are ancient satanic sects that I am against who pose as Jewish.

Satanism is very real, it's basically Babylonian mind control.

These whores are satirising it.

What needs to happen is public outrage, people need to hate the entire old media and the new media must rise up to crush it.

Please ignore the irony that poppy is technically new media.

When have they satirized pedowood? They just make weird videos like her reading the Bible for 40 minutes.

another monarch product

Literally who?

Fuck that annoying narrator's cadence

""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""

She is also a musician

M A N C H I L D

> The irony when nowadays 99% of girls fall under the same ''not like other girls'' category, actively making them all alike again.

The saudis know
worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/

WTF is this horseshit? Also, she looks like the psycho ugg who gets impregnated by Randall Flagg in The Stand mini-series.

Anyone think it's odd how long this non political post has been up? Maybe it really is by her and she contacted mods to allow this. I love adored Poppy.

I knew she's a le trolle

>do you think they're gonna listen?

Does shitty music too.
youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q

Altar is a great song, so is lowlife. The life of a britbong, shit food, shit music, and getting jailed for trying to save their country.

W I N N I N G
CHECK EM SCRUBS

TOILETS FOR ALL

funniest shit ive seen in years

kek

yo wtf is this weird ass satanic shit?

im with pewds on this one

I agree, I was just saying that it was a bad argument.

What about genocide? Sup Forums jokes about that all the time and you can't say all genocides were hoaxes.

this channel is dank

This is fucking youtube now? A bunch of no talent faggots who just repeat themselves for attention and shock factor since "oh wow its a girl repeating herself 10 minutes straight"
God fuck, what happened in the past 10 years?