It's hard for me to believe that lots of you guys really are genuinely racist and not just trolling...

It's hard for me to believe that lots of you guys really are genuinely racist and not just trolling. I think racism can make for funny jokes as it's so taboo and counter to mainstream pc culture that it becomes more shocking. However how do you justify calling people subhuman? Do you have no empathy or even sympathy for any of your fellow humans for the difficulties of existing on this planet? You'll just say they are not human. However much our genetics may differ we all experience emotions and pain and hardships on this planet and I think it's cruel to dismiss entore groups of other people so readily. I really do think racism is a tool of the elite to control the earth's populace by putting them against each other rather than (((whom))) is the real greatest threat to all people.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cry more, you stinky nigger.

you are quite rite mister.
i am racist towards non human life forms.
you have to move past the bullshit and HATE a truly different species

Dumb fucking gook cunt

I only care about the well-being of my own people.

Responses like this I am unsure about the seriousness of the post. I used to think it was just a joke but now I am starting to believe a lot of you are extremely racist. I am white by the way.

You've got two racist posts you wanted out of your bait post. Have you screen capped them for your article or blog?

Fuck off and go hug a grenade.

Thanks for reminding me, I should do that.

>someone posts something I don't agree with
>ad hominem

Yeah, I think the whole "subhuman" thing is obviously incorrect. The definition of a species is a group of organisms that can produce viable offspring together. Race mixing is a thing, so all races are obviously the same species: human.

However, there are real genetic differences between the races, and some of these differences are in behavior. Most people (or at least most academics) today believe that acknowledging that is racist. So, in that sense, I am racist.

I see nothing wrong with admitting the physiological differences between different groups of people. This is very apparent. However it doesn't warrant hating entire groups of people based upon them.

you mean (((white)))?!

I read about two sentences before i realized you're a fag. Stop sucking so much cock you queer.

Nah, I'm not one of (((them))). I have Slavic ancestry though so feel free to make broad sweeping generalizations about me based on that.

Yeah I agree, I've got no hate for any race.

Put me in the screen shot for your huffpo article! :D

>"so all races are obviously the same species: human"

hey dumbass

Homo Sapiens mated with Neanderthals
two different species
so that blew your fucking point out of the water huh?!

guess who didn't mate with that completely different Species?
that's right Sub Saharan blacks

I guess they are not technically the same species as Neanderthal DNA carrying Homo Sapiens

Jews are trying to wipe white people out, they are jealousy that we are 100% human 0% bug

uhhhh
i think it goes this way:
even if there were "subhumans" it wouldn't be appropiate for governments to legislate shit around to prohibit the "subhumans" from doing stuff like owning a business, seating in the front of a bus, or whatever they want to do

by either being racist or anti-racist, you implicitely agree that the government has the right to legislate the appropiate behaviour of each group of people, which is retarded as fuck

now, if someone wants to hate or love niggers, is not my fucking business, my business is that no group tries to calcify their retarded prejudices and ideology into the law system, because it gives precedent to the government to exercise wider and wider control and that scares the shit out of me

its a non-issue that only becomes such because the retards arguing about it think that the government is supposed to immanentize the eschaton

there is a big difference between racism and stating factual information.

For example, if I say that there are 36M african american people in the united states I am stating factual information, everybody agrees on that.

Now if I say that of those 36M, 25M are in welfare and 1m are in jail, that is being racist. see the difference? well, people in Pol don't, do you?

we should be hunting down the reptilians
good old fashioned witch hunt!
no trial your green your dead
eazy peazy japaneazy

>Muslims and blacks
>fellow humans
Pick one.

The causal racism here definitely makes me laugh. You guys can be racist if you want. I don't even care. It's just hard for me to imagine living with so much hate for other people.

It's just hard for me to imagine living as a nigger.

I'm arab/hebrew genetically. I'm a 4th generation downeast mainer.

I know, from concrete proofs, evidence measurements and controls

that culture, which is a malleable trait on any decent, evolved human being from outside the continent of africa, can be assimilated into and conformed with. asians, punjabs, indigenous americans, jews, arabs and slavs are all people.

Africans are a seperate species of the genus Homo with a lower IQ. They are unable to assimilate into modern society without hybridization.

Pure africans are incapable of integrating with modern society.

I am not a racist. I've known many civilized and intelligent african hybrids.

I am an impiricist. Africans, by behaving like a seperate species of human, should not be treated the same as other members of the genus Homo.

yes, they are human.

no, they are not capable of the level of logic and reason that non africans exhibit, and should be treated in accord with their capabilities.

it's not broad or sweeping to label you in a more accurate term

you're the one who labeled yourself with the broad sweeping brush term "white"

you're not white
your a Mongol breed of distant Causcausoid

We is radical we say nigger. :)

I agree with you. It's ones freedom to hate and feel however they want about other people and short of hurting those people physically I don't really care what people do. It's a lot easier for people on here to express racist ideas where they are safe from being around actual different people.

Do you also say cats and cows have equal capabilities as humans?
Do you hate cats and cows, and want to murder them?

Go look at abbos. Of course tens of thousands of years of evolution has had an effect that goes beyond looks.

I am not saying that is racist. Those are just statistics. However that does not justify hating all black people.

I don't actually hate anybody to be honest. But I still often have conversations regarding illegal immigration, refugees, inner city crime, ect. Just because a certain group causes more problems per capita doesn't mean all of them are bad, but the problems still exist and being told you aren't allowed to discuss it period just makes harbor resentment.

Although all races share over 99% of the same genetic material, the classification and division of races is largely subjective, and all races belong to the same species - Homo sapiens. Scientifically, races are defined as a group

>It's a lot easier for people on here to express racist ideas where they are safe from being around actual different people.

This just sounds painfully unaware of real life man, i don't know how far the thought police and urban alienation has gone on the US, but ive gone to different places in the world and everyone is racist and xenophobic as fuck (under leftist standards, cause now again, irl nobody gives a shit about that, when you are angry at someone you grab whatever you can use to hit him with) , the most basic form of bonding among two strangers that are part of the same group is to ally agains outsiders.

If you don't understand why one statement is factual information and the other is racist, you have no right asking pol if they are racist

>Slavs are not white meme
How stupid do you have to be to take these memes seriously?
Is it the american diet of mcdonalds and kfc which produces such stupidity?

>Now if I say that of those 36M, 25M are in welfare and 1m are in jail, that is being racist.

Are those real numbers?

And humans share like 97% or more with Chimpanzees, but you conveniently left that fact out leaf.

Fuck off faggot piece of shit; go back yo redit of somewhere else you and your fellow cucks gather to whine. The world is indiferent of your morals and preocupations, because you know what? They aren't fair or unfair grounds. Nature is brutal you live or die, that's all; no negotiations, no trophies for participation. Grown up and moce your fat ass out of your safe space and learn how the real life is.

and you assume only white people are racist.

you're either stupid or racist

It is warranted if they constantly fuck up the society that we are trying to have and help destroy a civilization from within.

They don't build; they leech and destroy.

there are 36M BNlack americans in the united states.

In order to be an african american, you must have been born in africa and then have immigrated to the united states and then become a citizen.

those people are not "african americans." they are black.

an african american can be all white by blood; they must simply have been born in africa, and then have become a citizen of one of the American nations.

They are. It gets worse, although only 1M are in jail right now, you can expect 1 in 4 african americans to go to jail at some point.

The math is staggering.
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000

Every racial group has racism. Anyone can be racist. Be racist if you all want. Life is shitty and unfair and nature is brutal so fuck it just be assholes one and have no compassion for anyone. Fuck everyone else but my group. Fuck em.

and you conveniently left out Europeans have 4% Neanderthal DNA
you know .. a species completely different from the Chimpanzee variety

he fell for the we wuz Chimps meme

he genius (I'm Rhesus negative blood type, so ... no monkey dna after all)

get a clue you moron

>
by either being racist or anti-racist, you implicitely agree that the government has the right to legislate the appropiate behaviour of each group of people, which is retarded as fuck

No, it isn't. If you agree to let the government of the US for example completely disenfranchise the niggers and spics when it comes to voting, you'd have less people who disrespect private property in charge of things and a better society (probably even for the spics and negroes).

I only read up to here " mainstream pc culture" after that it just looked like a nigger might be saying nigger stuff like "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger "

nupol is so dumb

That is a nice recipie for continued dysgenics and the collapse of Western Civilizaion.

>subhuman slavs are white

toppest of keks

1. I never assumed only white people are racist... I'm not sure what you are referring to.

2. I said in an earlier comment:
>there are real genetic differences between the races, and some of these differences are in behavior. Most people (or at least most academics) today believe that acknowledging that is racist. So, in that sense, I am racist.

So yes, depending on your definition, I could be considered racist.

What are you, 12? Take a look around you at the world, at your own country, and THINK

English motherfucker, do you write it? I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say.

The 36M number is for Blacks and African Americans combined in this country. 12% of the population of the USA

of those 36M 25M are in welfare and 1m are in jail

pigs experience emotions and pain.

does that stop us from cramming them into cages barely big enough for them to fit into, force feeding them and breeding them their whole life and then killing and eating them?

no. it doesn't.

all men are created equal.

Homo sapiens is the species outside of africa.

Homo africanus is the species inside of africa.

both human.

One invented Ion thrusters.

The other thinks fucking babies will cure aids.

Shut up.

too many facts
stop you "racist"

>I only care about the well-being of myself

Bonus: IQ matters more than the income of your parents

Easy. They display subhuman behaviors. I perceive them as subhuman. Next question.

You have to have been born in africa, and then immigrated to and become a citizen of an american nation, in order to be an african american.

Being black doesn't make you african american. It makes you black.

>okay, we are different, but why does it matter?

I think your feelings are fucking gay, you fucking nigger!

People with close African and other warm weather location ancestry have had different environmental pressures in their past compared to whites and Asians. Tribes that had to prepare for cold would need much better decision-making and future planning skills just to survive. African tribes just needed pure strength and speed to compete. I don't hate blacks and other equatorial peoples, but it's clear that the differences in intelligence and ability to be civilized (Europeans) separate the human races.

Fpbp

You have it backwards, those are blacks.

if you are born in the us and you are black then you are african american. I know it does not make any sense, but that is the PC culture for you.

In any case, the 36M figure is for both, those born in africa that look black and became americans and for those born in america that look black.

The 25M welfare and 1M prison number are also for both.

there's no denying that everyone hates niggers. Not all black people are niggers. There's no denying that Islam and muslims are simply trash and human scum.

But the most extreme views on Sup Forums are used as a defense mechanism to protect board culture, the same way that Sup Forums protects its own board culture by immediately denouncing anyone that uses certain phrases/expresses certain views about animu.

Most Sup Forumstards you meet IRL are probably pretty normal, well adjusted people with jobs and maybe a hobby or two. After all, most people who study world events, are politically minded, and like to keep up with current events tend to be well-adjusted and "normal" as opposed to basement dwelling creeps (see: /jp/)

Im not joking when i say my hobby is making nigger skin suits.

You don't think black peoples racism towards whites is a problem?

Tribalism is inherent in nature what makes people so different. And you saying (((them))) means you're talking about Jews so why are you being racist?

Jesus christ man.

/thread

What would America without blacks look like? Better than Europe

Sup Forums is always right. It doesn't matter if you accept it or not. Reality doesn't care. nonwhites must be removed and borders must be enforced if western civilization is to be sustained

How can one NOT be racist with all the evidence out there proving shitskins are vastly inferior to whites? Unless you're a nigger who disregards facts and continues to exists purely because of white mans empathy, theres no reason for you to pretend racial differences doesn't exist.