Bu-but look at this verse I found that's totally in the Quran on allmuslimsareterrorists.com

>Bu-but look at this verse I found that's totally in the Quran on allmuslimsareterrorists.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvsV4WzoTcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Male_sexuality).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#The_rape_of_men
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>novel
Opinion discarded

Does Ireland suffer from another economic collapse and potato famine? Find out in my digits!

What is the New Testament, Alex?

>giving a fuck what heretics think

Get the fuck out of my country

A lot of the stories in the Bible are very entertaining. One day I'm going to read through the whole thing.

You don't get to judge the Word of God. It judges you.

تاريخ لهذا برنامج
كنانة لىوو الاخبار ابعخ

>collection of diverse kinds of texts, including law, poetry, chronicle, memories, etc
>novel
Are Irish retarded or something?

>yfw bible is repetitive snorefest
>yfw koran is too, but cranks up repetition by 1000x

*explosion*

make sure you read about the horde of people that wanted to fuck the angel that was in a guys house. it was so important that he protect the angel from the horde that he offered them his virgin daughter but that wasn't good enough for them. they really wanted to fuck that angel.

"It's in the Bible too" isn't an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvsV4WzoTcA

protestantism is a mental illness

pics or it didn't happen

I'm not even a christian, and I can tell you that you are comparing apples to oranges.

A fucking potato.

Exactly. Call anything before Cervantes a novel and I want to barf.

>An [singular]
wrong
>Novel
wrong
>full of murder
Correct, though not neccessarily an advocate of murder
>Homophobia
Correct
>Bestiality
Correct, Deuteronomy (or is it Leviticus?) explicitly forbids it so it IS mentioned
>Incest
Yeah, but once again as something disgusting
>And cruelty
Yep, see my murder point
>It is often read to children on Sunday
And that's wrong, because it mentions not-so-nice things? Do you know what the pre-bitchified versions of fairy tales were like? Cinderella's sisters got their eyes poked out by a flock of birds and the Little Mermaid committed suicide because she was cucked by a landdweller. As the Bible says: he who loves his child does not spare him the rod. Once upon a time it was considered important to tell children about the world as it really is, not wrap them in some blanket of a politically correct fantasy where everyone is nice all the time.

Every child, boy and girl, should learn one lesson before attending pre-school: don't be a bitch. This world would be a better place if we just taught everyone not to be a little bitch. And as someone who was a little bitch until halfway through high school, I wish someone taught me this sooner.

>muh have you seen what's in the Bible argument
I had some shitlib at work play this card a few weeks ago and told him what's in the Bible is irrelevant because I'm an atheist and find Islam objectively worse. He got triggered as fuck and started stuttering some shit about how I shouldn't be commenting on something I don't believe in.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

>novel

Is that actually in the Bible or are you just memeing the old Professor Brothers video?

The difference is that Islam is practiced by sandniggers, so it works as intended.

Both are semetic and foreign to Europe, potatonigger

there are more than 1 story along these lines, not meming

Where's the bestiality part?

>Rome, Constantinople the cradles of Christianity
>Europe has been Christian for the last 1500 years
>Foreign to Europe
>A fucking leaf

Retarded atheist trudeaucuck strikes again

That's what happened in Sodom the night before it got purged with fire.

No, you can find it in mine, you fool.

>old test equals islam
This is the actual issue though, sand niggers still demand blood for sin. They need Jesus.

In ancient Mediterranean cultures, sexuality wasn't divided into gay and straight, but penetrator and penetratee. Penetrating someone was deemed a masculine (honorable) act and being penetrated a feminine (shameful) act (example in Rome: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Male_sexuality).

Rape (ie. penetrating another as if he were a female) was feared by women and men alike after a military defeat. That is because Roman soldiers routinely raped captives of either gender.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#The_rape_of_men

Now keep in mind that this takes place in Sodom, a place known for its depravity. Notice that the gang of men wants to rape two outsiders, not per se because they're homosexual in the modern sense but to bring dishonor upon them (in modern (prison) term, make them their bitches). Lot offers his two virgin daughters instead. Notice that Lot goes to great lengths to emphasize his daughters are virgins. Notice that the crowd refuses. With all the knowledge I've given you above, can you guess why they refused?

Because there's no honor to be gained in raping little girls. What Lot was effectively saying was "Nah, you're not man enough to rape these guys. Here, have these defenseless little virgins instead. You might be able to handle them if you're man enough." It was seeking to offend the group by shaming them, which fits very well in the shame-honor societies of the Ancient Mediterranean.

It's almost as if social interactions from 3000+ years ago are not 1:1 transmutable to the modern age!

That's so gay though. Why would you want to fuck a dude for any reason? Is not like they're super hot clean shaven traps with makeup. They're smelly soldier men with hairy butthoels

Based Lot securing the fiery fate of two cities of sodomites

>Why would you want to fuck a dude for any reason?
If an ancient Roman could hear you today, he'd ask you the same thing about cunnilingus. Why degrade yourself to becoming a woman's woman?

Well put.

>checks flag
Makes sense...

>to be a christian must follow the bible
>except for the parts you don't like

You may CLAIM things were different from then, but that sounds FUCKING EXACTLY like the modern era.

Not understanding it's a representation of humanity's deepest archetypes presented in story form because of the issue's unspeakable depth and complexity with the aim of maintaining a moral structure within a functioning dominance hierarchy to immunise the soul against nihilism and totalitarianism.

Source: Belly of a whale whilst revivifying my father.

>90%+ terrorist attacks in the world done in the name of jihad
>nearly all places where Islam is the dominant religion were formerly Christian until muslim plunderers came and slaughtered people until the rest would convert
>countless Christians died to keep this insane arab religion out of their lands, many failed, some succeeded
>all so some dumb potato nigger faggot whose shitty island has been isolated from such a dangerous belief system can pander to them centuries later and allow in the scourge willingly

thats like reading tom sawyer and claim that the book is racist

>not neccessarily an advocate of murder
You must have skipped the parts where God sends plagues to kill children and nukes entire civilizations out of the face of the planet, Aquafresh.

t.guy who's never read the bible.

I've studied a comparative hermeneutic analysis of 1 quran and 3 bibles, one of them being the original repercus from 15th century in old greek. Ask me anything.

Also, my claim is that the quran explicitly encourage violence whereas the bible does not.

Do you feel that the Bible encourages anything (detrimental) explicitly?

The bible in its whole - yes.
However, I'd like to seperate the old testament and the new one from eachother. The old testament is aimed towards judaism being an altered edition of the Torah. The new testament is not created such as it leaves much to interpretation due to it being an open text (unlike Homers works: see Auerbach). Mainly I think that christian philosophy should focus on the ontology presented by Jesus. We must take into consideration that the bible is retold as recalled by the apostles (which the work explicitly states) and therefore we find the four parts to vary a great deal. This is also why Luke is my favorite part. I don't believe that any parts are harmfull but that is a general opinion I keep of all books even the Quran - it's always the reader who must fend for his own actions.

how about implicitly?

not was wrong, I meant to say it IS leaving a lot to interpretation. I just found that you asked "explicitly", I forgot while writing.

No, I don't think the new testament explicitly encourages something harmful.

how is homophobia bad?????

I'd still say no given that I believe it would depend on how it was interpreted. Who is your empiric reader? There's a great deal varying from the time the work was concieved and today.
Unless you mean in my personal ontological opinion?

>in the quran
You mean the verses that were stolen to and put into a occult book?

Not an argument, subhuman.

The Bible talks about how life is. And life is a mother fucker. Deal with it.

>murder
>homophobia

LMAO there's a big of a difference there!

But Christians IGNORE the awful parts of their holy book because they KNOW they're incompatible with modern society

How often does the bible inspire mass-murder these days compared to the koran?

I'm as atheistic as they come, but Bible is a literature gem.

I understand that "people in earlier times were dumber than us" is a misconception, and lack of literature from the period just means a lot has been lost, and yet I can only marvel at Bible's beauty, coherency, themes for its times. Sometimes I imagine Iliad became the go-to religious text, for one reason or another, and ask myself: is it really better than the Bible? No. Too narrow, too linear, and, although it's certainly genious, not too deep. After two or three reads, the marginal utility from further reading drops to zero. On the opposite, Bible is an bottomless ocean - one can spend his whole life reading it.

This explanation is pretty basic and had quite a few inaccuracies. 2 main issues 1) some of the info pic mixes up Greek and Roman view of sex
2)Roman view on sex wasn't entirely consistent throughout its history from era of the kingdom, Republic, Princepate, Dominate to Fall.

The only real consistent idea of sex the Roman had (until the Christian era) was that dominance was masculine and submission is feminine. Though even that isn't so simple without knowing how each era.

For instance during one period a getting a blow job from a girl was considered taboo because it was viewed as giving a girl power (dominace) during sex. In another period a blow job was permissible because Romans at the time had an opposite view of the act. (ie the girl was being submissive)

When dealing with a culture that lasted over a 1000 it's not suprising that such changes would occure.

>Wincest
WHERE?!!

thats a potato nigger, spaghetti nigger.

The terrible things in the Bible are matters of historical record and lessons to the faithful of pitfalls to avoid and the depravities of diving into Sin rather than living in obedience to God. Islamic faith by contrast is simply hideous demands that deprave the dignity of the human being and devalue life rather than exalt it.

Yeah, murder is forgivable

the torah has nothing to do with judaism. Judaism didn't even become a thing until after the civil wars and exiles. salvation never changed - its always been "the just live by faith."

Lot and his daughters.

Arguably Adam and Eve too.

murder implies innocence jackie chan.

The Bible doesn't call for mass murder in the first place, and nobody ignores it. Learn what the difference is between the moral law and the ceremonial law.

>repetitive snorefest
you are blind
> koran is too
its shitty fan fiction.

that guy Lot, who was mentioned earlier, well after Sodom got buttblasted his daughters thought there were no men left on earth so they got their dad drunk and fucked him to get pregnant.

>That ID
Looks like Jews has inflicted IBM, die kike die

user you're a gentlemen and a scholar
but you're still a faggot