TrumpWinslol

Bahamas, Jamaica, ooh i wanna take ya

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> reminder that we are in the best timeline

I feel like I am $54 richer.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

NOT A REFUND

It doesn't cost any money to file the recount paperwork. The Green Party got enough money to fund their next presidential campaign out of this.

No refunds!

F

>trump wins the presidency
>twice

#justjewthings

You babies kept crying for daddy so daddy you got. Grow the fuck up

Thanks for creating a new copypasta, proxyserb

This pasta is weeks old

The outfit is starting to fade

Trump's winning this much and he's not even president yet, hope he doesn't get tired of it.

how can a Serb of all people even joke about a Clinton in the WH again after how they raped your people?

shit, i missed the post then

I will pretend this is real to harden myself sexually.

>Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?
>We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.
>Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !
>It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.
>What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.
>This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.
>The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.
>You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

^^^ All of This.

>>You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing...

Fake

sorry you lost your job eternal slav. you can still suck enough dicks to eat once a day, correct?

>Democrats sweep Congress in 2018
lmao

>until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018
The democratic party's house is on fire and they are in denial. Good luck with that after re-electing same old same old Nancy Pelosi. You will not be a national party by the time 2030 rolls around. The progressive agenda is deader than dead yet Democrats double down on it.

I'm not sorry you got bombed any more. Friendship with Serbia ended, Croatia, Kosovo and Bosnia are my best friends now

Suck it SJWs, You Fuckers lost! WATCH :

Suck it SJWs, You Fuckers lost! WATCH :

Ubij se, molim te

>yfw these are 2018 midterm races
>yfw all Trump needs to do is deport a lot of people and his supporters will partially happy.
>yfw Trump appointed Sessions as AG and Kobach on his transition team
>yfw Congress has no capabilities to stop Trump from already enforcing the law that Obama has been ignoring

I never get sick of seeing you.
Are you a proxy or are you bringing shame to your ancestors?

>Drumpf 44.png
>44
Funniest part of your post

$9.5 million
no refunds

>this map
I can't wait for the Republican super majority.