Trump BTFO

It's been fun Trumpniggers. Hillary Clinton will be your president

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jill-stein-dropping-lawsuit-for-pennsylvania-recount-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cumshot from the 26th floor coming in.

I don't think you can hear people on the street on the top story of a skyscraper.

Green Party dropped the bid for statewide Pennsylvania recount. Get fucked, MH370.

businessinsider.com/jill-stein-dropping-lawsuit-for-pennsylvania-recount-2016-12

I bet she has something very important to say!

>miss me yet Sup Forums

Because they have enough evidence of fraud already. It's over. Trump is is finish

NO REFUNDS

>is is finish
Learn English, Panjeet

A FUCKING LEAF CURRY

I'm drinking wine tonight. Here's to feeling good all the time

>kike going on a rant in the middle of new york about how trump will end the world like your average doomsayer
>people wont think she is crazy like all the other doomsayers around town
>will somehow stop trump from becoming president

i wonder who is more delusional, those guy who thought they figured out the date of the end of the world, jill stein, or OP

>announcing a press conference omg gais
the cheek of this irrelevant loser

>inb4 she announces that she won't do the recount and all funds will go to her campaign in 2020

I'd laugh

>I bet she has something very important to say!
No refunds.

Boxed wine doesn't count, moose fucker

>to admit defeat and that her supporters
This is just a show for the d'nations and to say they will continue the fight against racist drumpf
>Then she will set herself on fire like a Tibetan Buddhist monk in mainland China
Green Party BTFO

OP is ban evading.

They should throw eggs and whatever else they can get their hands on at the fucking kike bitch

She's announcing the new line of Green Party-branded masturbation crystals for enhancing friendly simuljack sessions. These sessions will be very important over the next four years for mental health reasons.

She'll thank the donors and declare that there are, in fact, no refunds.

Hillary already bent the knee, now it's time for Stein

say it with me:

Madame President

>9:30am - Jill arrives at Trump Tower

>9:59am - Press wonder where she is as Jill finally reaches the rooftop

How are you doing Le Pen?

no there's evidence of voter fraud

But anyway, it's over folks. Trump hasn't been draining the swamp. He betrayed you niggers. He appointed greedy Goldman Sachs Jews like DeVos, Ross and Mnuchin. He betrayed you niggers.

>ok so what the jobs aren't coming back. at least Trump is still president

pic related : there will never be a wall, illegals won't be deported.

Ann Coulter is right. Trump is a con man and a nigger

It's over Trumpniggers.

SHE IS JUST GOING TO STAND THERE AND TELL US ALL HOW SHE NEEDS MORE MONEY TO COUNT THINGS AND KEEP FEELINGS SAFE FROM REALITY.

>I WAGER THE TITLE TO MY CAR SHE IS JUST GOING TO ASK FOR MORE DONATIONS

I wonder what Hillary's first order will be when she rightfully secures her place in office. Maybe the mass extermination of drump supporters?

Just give it up already, Trumpniggers. Trump betrayed you

What's she up to now, $10mil last I heard.

NO REFUNDS!

Pence will intoduce Paul Ryan to an electric fence

I'm with her

Madam President. Hmm it has a nice ring to it

>Malaysian Mike STILL assblasted from getting whooped during the primaries and general election

Give up your shitty cartoon shilling. It's not going anywhere.

move over inferior sex, it's time america got its first FEMALE president!

I'm not Mike. I'm Abdul

Say it with me, Madame President

of what? the clinton foundation?

She is announcing she just bought space in Trump Towers with the donations.

>I'm Abdul

You have to go back

Madame Président

I can't wait to see drumpf get impeached within the first couple of months after taking office. He's so unfit for office.

I will rip the hairs off your legs you swine

that's private property. inb4 trump cockblocks her.

Kek, Trump makes everyone his bitch. Ryan will be no different. He's already repaired relations with Duturee and the Philippines.

I'll bet $450 dollars that nothing fucking comes of this at all.

>Hillary Clinton will be your president
How does the Malay political system work? If your able to give a political speech on someones property your automatically the election winner or something?

you left?

They can't even find a fucking plane. You think they can find a good president? Nigga please.

>Because they have enough evidence of fraud already. It's over. Trump is is finish

I told you so.

>Malaysianfag still upset nobody on Sup Forums wants his shitty comic

Seems Ann Coulter is doing the same pivot Glenn Beck did on election day. They figure that it's more profitable to harvest the butthurt, so they need to be in eternal opposition to whoever is in charge.

Republicans have to follow through with illegal immigration, illegals if left unchecked will make it impossible for republicans to win again.

Illegals do vote, are encouraged to vote and will always vote democrat.

>Jillary

Do canadians bag their wine as well?