i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec2
>Lavrov-Kerry meeting in Rome
>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Iraqi troops take 2 neighborhoods in Mosul
>2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Militias clash in Libya’s Tripoli, worst violence in 2 years
>Houthi delegation arrives in Beijing to meet Chinese government
>Pentagon: ISIS making last stand in Sirte
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
youtube.com/channel/UCjGfTXe4NyUI4pPA440GLlA/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da
foxnews.com/us/2011/08/18/ap-sources-us-call-for-assad-departure-imminent.html
archive.is/qFRgf
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/805172921488605184
youtube.com/watch?v=pnDQCIAfh-I
youtube.com/watch?v=wiB9gZ5WADg
youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A
liveleak.com/view?i=efe_1480795717
youtube.com/watch?v=jJPyrr2U77w
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/805034037496676352
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/804931976054579201
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5gch3s/peto_lucems_maps_of_aleppo_animated_since_june//r/Syrianciviwar
youtube.com/watch?v=iCiqtHwDsY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the coast of Tröndelagen to lake Ladoga, from lake Enare to the fields of Bremen…”
(IKEA Catalog autumn 1878)

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

btfo

You got out Soon'd, kike

Based

SOON
O
O
N

Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

R E K T
E
K
T

>youtube.com/channel/UCjGfTXe4NyUI4pPA440GLlA/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da
Will check it out, thanks.

Guess I'll give them a try.
I never watched anything because of a cringy experience i had in high school.
>Fat weeb kid connects his computer to projector in front of class to show what he's been working on
>it tabs out of his powerpoint to the desktop showing his ecchi wallpaper
>cringe ensues
>this is now the image i have of people watching anime

I went to sleep when the big surprise was announced, anyone know what it was?

LATE
A
T
E

"To your descendants I give this humiliation, to get BTFO by a Swede at your own game, shitposting..."
( 12/03/16(Sat)19:31:08)

Assad revealed that he is indeed an annunaki.

Goddamnit, don't die again /sg/.

REKT
E
K
T

Just like your land thief state

Saturday night means all the well adjusted people that /sg/ attracts are out partying with their friends.

Too late kike

>(IKEA Catalog autumn 1878)

DELET THIS

(where did you get this from? I've heard it from people within Syria and I thought they were crazy)

>mfw
Godlike productions post from 2013 kek

bump

I said this before in a previous thread, but since things are slow and it may have been over looked here goes.

With the current outlook for Trump's presidency in regards to his comments about increasing international cooperation and doing away with interventionism, the us may have a very interesting election next time. The reason for this is that the Democratic party will have to accuse the Republican party for being soft on foreign policy. In doing this they will push the true liberals and intellectuals of their party toward the Republicans, and after that what will the democrats have left? Hawks, the losers of increased corporate competition, party zealots, the gullible, and hipsters? Also Trump's presidency could very well cause members of the Republican party who have long been a shame to the brand name, to cross the floor and join the Democrats. Imagine what the political landscape could be post 2020 election. A party of rational pragmatists led by an underdog political outsider turned internationally admired diplomat, against a empty shell of a party trying desperately to hold on to any sort of power by arguing the opposite of their rivals even if it ultimately kills them.
This could be the single biggest political shift in the US since the time when their two major parties swapped positions.

Of course it is cuckhole!

It's tragic that so many Houtis have to die, but I enjoy their saudi killing abilities.

>US, allies declare that Syria's Assad must leave

foxnews.com/us/2011/08/18/ap-sources-us-call-for-assad-departure-imminent.html

archive.is/qFRgf

Nice try /sg/, Iran, Russia... but the CIA always wins. It's over.

Obvious ironyposting was obvious.

>Fox news
>mainstream Tv shitposting

Even Sup Forums can't beat them

>August 2011

Those were happier times.

start from the oldest videos, especially ones you see little icons on the actual video in the top left corner.

Those were the best, ANNA News use to put go pro cams on top of tanks.

Classic Saudi barbarian.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/805172921488605184

I remember translating this video like it was yesterday, made me so angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnDQCIAfh-I

especially since mainstream media never reported it.

saturday is holy Shabbat goy,no fighting allowed

Back when you knew no one in charge in the west could be trusted other than to make everything miserable, consequently making people apathic towards politics. Thoose were simpler times.

Bloody hell. Yeah I subbed for tomorrow, going to sleep now. Shit like this is why people like Jihadi Julian should be hanged.

Lets be honest, it's not as though Obama or Trump have improved anything yet. This victory belongs to Putin and Assad.

DESTROYE D

thanks

whoever is the next OP can they add this to the next thread

Syrian man who studied in Russia sending a message to world, this was from Sept 2013.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiB9gZ5WADg

turn on captions for subtitles.

how are you allowed to use a PC then?

>oy vey! the sparks that run the computer are like setting tiny fires goy!

did you hire a shabbos goy to shitpost for you?

When is GoT about to restart?

Russia you've gone too far this time. Why would you do this to us?

Because we can, that's why.

D R O P P E D
pull the trigger.

test

test test

German men dont have any testerone, pure cucks.

fake and gay

I agree.

>all that hezbollah
I thought they were only in Sheik Said.

It's from A7, he is a bit of a hezb fanboy, so not sure how exact this is.

>looks like a heart.

>We will be raising our banner and we will win no matter what the west and the reactionist arab forces want.
BASED AF

So has CIA been allowed to leave Aleppo yet? I`m assuming yes because Kerry and Lavrov finally reached an agreement.

ttps://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-leader-will-never-surrender-aleppo/

youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A
yeah sure sweetheart

kek

>teen bong poofs
*cringe*

there are laser guided missiles and there ara Allah guided mortars
liveleak.com/view?i=efe_1480795717
But i have to say it was a small blast

>this video

I fucking hate this world

srsly in Afghanistan this boys are more worth than a whole herd sheep and 2 Hectare of opium

Europe is dead

>Europe
>Australia

not dead tho, nigga, just sleepin'

youtube.com/watch?v=jJPyrr2U77w

wait what?
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/805034037496676352
I thought he is Bro tier with assad?

twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/804931976054579201
Small isis bits of Mosul

kek, I thought that was GLP font

i posted the picture without re-reading it
trump won't give them a single bullet.
the congress authorizes him to give them weapons but he won't do it (maybe he'll give some to the PKK shits)

I don`t think anyone knows what Trump is gonna do. I don`t even know if Trump knows what he is going to do.

I wonder what he wanna do differently about ISIS?
More Air strikes more troops on the ground more cooperation with the Iraqi troops. Keep in mind he hates iran and want to weaken them

congress already voted to give less money to the pentagon, there will be less airstrikes.

medias don't talk about it but this war costs a lot, for example, french had to buy bombs to continue the bombings against the terrorists of ISIS.
May be this is why the western countries (and especially the USA) urge the iraqi army to attack and wants fast gains from them, and this won't happen, they are just pushing them into suicide.

I do think the situation will be worse

>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
i know thats why i am very afraid of the situation in iraq. Without the int. airstrikes the iraqi troops arent able to retake the areas. Isis is in that point more independent than the other rebels.

new gains when?

When the troops wake up

He`s gonna try to stop the pentagon, CIA and deep govt from aiding them.

Some say it's because the Denmark participated in the mistake-bombing on SAA positions in Deyrezor, but why stopping the bombings in Iraq?
And yes without airstrikes, the iraqi army can't do shit.
Also ISIS still controls a very large territory with a lot of cities and millions of inhabitants.
this war isn't over, and what will happen in the next months will be very interesting.

The european-american axe is fucked, it got cucked in both M-E and Ukraine: USA is no longer the "1st superpower", Russia and China are rising.

>Try to take the Jewishness out the Jew
good luck with that

>USA is no longer the "1st superpower"
Nah, they are still quite ahead of us and chinks. But level of corruption, political favouritism and incompetence combined with need to pretend they are the good guys at least on the surface, make it possible for Russia to focus it's resources on areas of utmost interest and win them out.

>It's tragic that so many Houtis have to die, but I enjoy their saudi killing abilities.

Even if everyone else forgets, /sg/ will remember the peasants who beat the Saudis asses and stole their gear.

Is there new gainz lads?

Also, drunk af with white rum, toasting with french friends and my gf for Assad.

>Is there new gainz lads?
Nah everyone's asleep.

a lot of states are trying to get close to russia.
here in Europe, in M-E, Asia, etc
pro-usa european liberals are no longer wining, they all know that the USA is bleeding.

And all of this will lead to a new war in the M-E: KSA vs iran because KSA will no longer get protected.
Everyone in the M-E knows this, the KSA is bleeding and the kingdom will collapse

oh and btw can you please sum up what's happening now in Dombas? will there be a new war?
what about Mariupol?

Oh well, I guess I'll finish this fine ass rum bottle playing some LoL and fuckin' the gf

>KSA vs iran
You want to collapse petrodollar, that's how you do it, yeah.
>oh and btw can you please sum up what's happening now in Dombas?
Kiev is still determined to bomb them back into stone age. They respond in kind. I would be surprised if it goes anywhere, russia will likely intervene if Ukraine tries assaulting them with it's military, meanwhile for RF the longer this shitshow lastss the more resenfrul towards EU for not helping Ukraine's population gets, which benefits our goals in the region. At least poor bastards are well supplied.

>what about Mariupol?
Haven't heard much from it. Did something happen?

cum for assad scream out load"long life Syria" when you blast out

moderate beheaders dindu nothing

>Haven't heard much from it. Did something happen?
there were reports that russian army was amassing in Crimea and at the borders near Mariupol few weeks ago.
Also i thought that Kiev was preparing itself to attack Donetsk.

I didn't follow this conflict as idid for the ME

No put on some of those exotic Syrian patriotic songs to set the mood.

>You want to collapse petrodollar, that's how you do it, yeah.
I'd say it kinda has collapsed since it has gone from a little over $100 a barrel to about $50 a barrel.

Not to put to fine a point on it, but if actual russian military wanted to attack ukraine it wouldn't require much in the way of preparation. As to the rest of your point - I haven't heard about either getting ready to attack, only loads and loads of shelling on either side with some shitslinging on UN in between. As I said, If Kiev attacks RF might roll in it's forces, and in all honesty no one wants that.

>I'd say it kinda has collapsed since it has gone from a little over $100 a barrel to about $50 a barrel.
I see your point digits, But Kas-Iran war would be a true clusterfuck. The FUBAR kind of clustefuck. I don't see gloabal economy making it trough w/o at least a recession, possibly even worse.

Two thousand Iraqi troops have died already? Aren't there only an estimated 10,000 ISIS troops in Mosul?

This'll be a slugfest.

>This'll be a slugfest.
They lost so many precisely because they wanted to make it a "quick and easy war"( (c) US congress on Iraq war) Their first offense failed and then got routed by counterattack

salud hermano!

thanks for your infos

I probably should have mentioned the missile test dick swinging contest. Late november Kiev said that they will hold missile tests in Crimean air space w/o coordination with RF. Moscow told them to fuck off, called it a provocation and moved around some troops closer to the border and put black fleet on combat footing. Next day missile tests were moved to Ukrainan airspace and coordinated with Moscow.
If you heard about our troops movement in there it was probably during this little piece of showmanship.

This is the world's most deadliest weapon.

>This is the world's most deadliest weapon.

Nah, its that nuclear deterrent project the Russians scrapped before making the dead hand. The nuke capable of destroying the earth.

For all the newfags, happenings since June 28 in one short gif.
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5gch3s/peto_lucems_maps_of_aleppo_animated_since_june//r/Syrianciviwar sometimes produces qualty OC. And no I can't be arsed to reduce it in size so I can post it here.

Sounds like something we would make.

Ali madad

>youtube.com/watch?v=iCiqtHwDsY4

Should I run to the convenience store and buy a bag of chips or other snack? I'll be heading to bed soon, but I am really hungry for something salty (no homo) and all I have for snacks in my apartment is apples and bananas.