How do we solve the heroin problem?

How do we solve the heroin problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

legalize it

We should all starting shooting up as much H as we can get our hands on so there will be none left for the junkies.

>substance that passively kills nignogs and retards who decide to use it

heroin is a solution in and of itself

The heroin problem is going away, what we have to worry about now is the fentanyl problem.

Start killing dealers, let us do it legally.

Legalize it. Like it used to be. But restrict it's advertising and sale to existing users only. Control it's use. Treat it like Switzerland and the problem will be over. Heroin is actually pretty cheap compared to a full fucking drug war. Google Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.

I'm a former junkie
I've been clean for almost 4 years now and am a productive member of society
I'm a Union construction worker (laid off right now but getting a good unemployment check)
Addicts need to find a reason to live or just die already that's the only way to solve the problem in terms of people who are addicted right now
as for solving it from infecting more people
>harsher penalties for the dealers
>mandatory three strike rule in every state
>the wall will help slow the flow
>better policies in regards to our ports and inspection of shipping containers
>better inspection policies along the Canadian boarder
You'd be amazed how much heroin flows into Detroit via Canada
I know this because I would drive from Pittsburgh to get raw dope and then sell it at a major profit in rural PA
I did three years for selling drugs though, those three years woke me up to how blacks actuality behave though

annex Afghanistan and take all the poppy for ourselves.

the problem is low supply right?

Ask Rodrigo Duarte

Add Arsenic to the Heroin. Problem will solve itself. Publicly hang the dindus who sell the H.

Legalize it. Subhuman motherfuckers will poison themselves to death - problem solved.
It will clean your gene pool.

More heroin, legal and free.

pic related

Spike heroine with cyanide and spread it among distributors.

legalize it. anyone stupid enough to kill themselves by taking it are literally fixing the human gene pool

>>mandatory three strike rule in every state

Stopped reading right there. You must be one of those retards I've heard so much about.

make is stronger so it kills people faster. Nothing of value lost.

Legalize it. Then create a world where people don't feel the need to try heroin.

extrajudicial killings of addicts and dealers.

Give me one weekend in downtown vancouver with my 22 and there wouldn't be a single user left in the city. hundreds of millions of dollars saved.

>find druggies
>torture them without damaging their bodies, we know there are ways for this
>let them go with a warning

What's wrong with heroin?

this

it kills the squid

They already made it stronger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

This, from personal experience.

Legalization

this

Need any help? I got a box of 350 hollow-point goldenboys for ya.

How many lives do you think you helped ruin?

So basically this is yet another topic Sup Forums agrees with Isis on. I really don't see why y'all don't convert and move to Iraq.

I like that he was trying to bigcock about is .22 and you rolled up and offered him some big-boy ammunition.

Kek, thanks

Have comcast monopolize the market.

i have no idea but i need to get clean i constantly spend 40$ a day to shoot up 20$ worth of heroin and 20$ worth of coke in one shot and im tired of this im tired of not moving on in my life

Just snort, shooting is degenerate.

>need to order more

Rehabilitate users. Execute producers, distributors and sellers. In the street, like filthy animals.

It runs out.

Ask some friends to detox you if you have any who would be willing. Otherwise find some help, most of which is free, but don't put all your faith in fundamentalist AA either. Read some Maia Szalavitz.

>shooting up
>ever

Don't.
\
Snort a line of H, snort some coke, feel like god.

No addiction. Barely any negatives (may puke if you have a cucked stomach).

AA and NA are a waste. Everyone of my friends who goes to those just end up meeting new people to get high with. I am gonna buy some suboxone and just try to have a good mentality about taking it seriously. Honestly it boils down to mind over manner

too late man been shooting for a year snorting it is nothing but a waste to me

I quit nicotine by titrating down on an e-cig which people said was impossible but w/e. Good luck with the subox. Maintenance reduces mortality.