Is lactose the ultimate red pill?

Is lactose the ultimate red pill?

Norway has a murder rate of like 0.6 per 100k. They are an amazing society. But no, lactose tolerance is not the ultimate redpill -- Swedes can drink gallons of milk and still be chucked by Somalis and other Muslims.

IQ is the ultimate redpill

>Inb4 t. Stefan Molymeme

What went wrong with Sweden?

>I don't drink milk
Go back to you jungle shack monkey

I'm lactose intolerant, but it didn't develop until I was like 25.

feels before reals

>drinking milk
Must be nice being 5 yo.

How the fuck is South Brazil lactose intolerant
it's is here where all the milk of the country go. Check your source!

Nah, its like spicy chili for other countries, whites cant handle it. Funnily enough, milk helps neutralize spicyness.

I feel like theres a clever joke here

>not drinking milk
must be terrible living in nordeste being stabbed every day.

>tfw to intelligent too digest lactose

Give one good reason an adult person should drink milk.

You can't be intelligent if you never digested lactose in your life, milk has the best nutrients for a good and healthy growing, your IQ must be less than 80 since you don't even know that and believe in every shit you read in the internet.

Argentina confirmed blackerer than South Africa.
yoyoyo where the white women at

It maybe bad if you are a fat fuck
but if you are a /fit/ like me you will need every vitamins, calcium and proteins of the milk to grow.

>broscience

>hue can't into joke

the map is just messed up, argentina is at 0%

Yup.

If you can't drink whole milk and eat cheese every day and acquire gains from it, you're not white.

White people are really, really good at synthesizing that Vitamin D.

>whites cant handle it

I devour that shit, every meal must contain chili pepper mash. Goes so good with white cheeses.

Eugenics. Not even kidding. They let the Jews decide who would be born.

>tfw good at vitamin D
does that make me wyatt ?

Or maybe we are trying to kill ourselves by drinking over 200 liters of milk per capita each year.
When you look at our economy it makes perfect sense.

Yes, keep drinking the lactose goys....

>South America
>80-100%

What? We basically live because of milk.

>Drink full fat milk my entire life.
>love a good bit of cheddar
>love them yoghurts
>Never broken a bone

damn it feels good to be white as milk.

>claiming to be /fit/
Post body or confirmed for fat permabulking retard "powerlifter".

>tfw lactose intolerant

>never broken a bone

and I really should have by now

feels good man

Spotted the nigger.

You didn't get robbed today on your way out of your favela, have you, Paolo?

Because it has calcium, vitamin d and necessary fats and proteins, you dumb nigger. And it's good for your digestive system, prevents things like heartburn and constipation. You know yor skeleton rebuilds itself every few years? May want to drink some milk before you snap like a twig, caralho.

>only milk has calcium etc
Why not eat actual food like a big boy would?

Actually, never mind that, I forgot Amerifats can only eat burgers and other trash food.

My bad.

feels white senpai

Yeah, I'm surprised South America is so blue. Especially Argentina. It makes me question the accuracy.

This map detailing milk consumption I would assume is a more accurate indicator of lactose tolerance.

That map is fake. Look at Iceland and India. Icelanders are Viking expats and cows are holy in India. No way they have such high lactose intolerance rates. Pic related is more accurate.

Genes for lactose tolerance has come out of Southern Pakistan as well, and both Pakis and Indians do use yogurt a lot in their cooking.

Still, there is a rather high lactose intolerance rate.

They don't often drink milk straight up, or consume lots of cheeses and the like.

Of course, will never be as high as say China or Africa though, in terms of intolerance.

Why limit yourself to certain foods, you manlet. Why do you think milk drinkers are so much taller than you little spics?

t. Fat American Jewish pig who thinks he is not a blend of black, Irish, Mexican, jews and native Americans

>Finland
>at all lactose tolarant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm lactose tolerance though.

That's because brits pegged your ancestors

so Jews are master race?

>Why do you think milk drinkers are so much taller than you little spics?
Because they were breastfed until they were 30 obviously.

Are you retarded?

Yes.

:^)

holy shit, I expected Netherlands to be number one

Why?

Because we're tallest?

Nah, just from when I went there it seemed that dairy is very prevalent in the netherlands, moreso than any other country