Americans: Seriously...

Americans: Seriously, stop referring to some European countries as your home country or even worse: Calling yourself "German" or "Irish".

I thought we Germans had a problem with identity but jesus you seem to be really ashamed of being American.

why would americans Identify as arabs

Germany belongs to America.

But the whole world is America brother

this

I bet you're triggered because you will never see this pride in Germany, will you Klaus?

Why not Franz?
My ancestors lived in Europe for centuries too. I have an equal claim to history as you.

Europeans don't know what its like to live in a colonial country. We took this land from the natives and conquered it but we do not originate here. The only reason there's any "white" people here is because of immigration from Europa.

Don't bully us plz, we love our motherlands but America is our fatherland, k?

people usually just mean their heritage when they say that and not they are actually from the country

The only people who've actually achieved ethno-genesis are the largely Scotch-Irish Whites around the South/Appalachian mountains. Hence they list their ethnicity as "American."

What's wrong, Klaus? Jealous that you'll never see German pride ever again in your own country?

Expecting anyone to identify as American who really doesn't feel as much in spirit , and with a history to back up their claims, isn't realistic.

Do Syrians, Turks, Eritreans and Afghans in Germany call themselves German?

Do Malians, Algerians, Maroccans and Cameroonians in France call themselves French?

Do Pakis, Jamaicans, Indians and Iraqis in Britain call themselves British?

No, no and no.

Will they ever?

No.

Your ancestors. You have as much connection to European culture as I have to Canadian culture. I bet your ancestors are of mixed nationally anyways which means you aren't even genetically as much of a German/Irish/Scot than the real ones.

Heritage, what a joke. Going to some fake Oktoberfest once a year doesn't mean you have any heritage.

If they lived in one of these countries for a certain time, they have probably more of an idea of the culture and customs than any fake American "German" which means they have more of a claim to call themselves German than some mixed Americans who are probably 1/8 German.

That's what the Somalians at the real Oktoberfest are for.

>our ancestors evolved in America
lol ok.

Better than seeing those folks walking around

have you got a more recent one would love to see how much mexican increased

fact : wisconson has more germans in it than all of germany

fact : all of your good inventors were bought by america and russia at the end of WW2. mrica also picked up a german jew pre american involvement in WW2

fact : there are more germans born in america of pure lines than in germany right now

fact : america is second in neo nazi movements. we have like 75 active 4th reich movements in america but germany has zero and argentina has like 9001

No, they were German until the return of their lives, but not their children that there exposed to American culture and customs for their entire life. Most likely they were mixed too so they aren't even ethnically German.

Kanye really let himself go after the hospitalisation.

American's think their petty county still runs the world while China keeps pushing their economic prosperity back into the middle ages, it'd be in the best interest of the world if we nuked the shit out of those fucking yanks. As euros we can blame everything on them. Destabilizing the middle east and causing a flood of mudslimes because that nigger in the white house couldnt shut his cakehole.
Yanks are probably the most blue pilled posters on this board and are the reason for the resurgence of liberal retardation being pushed by the likes of buzzfeed.
You have leaf tier and then there is american's they should all be exterminated.

i assume u are looking for this

>fpbp

>Wisconsin has more Germans than Germany

Except those people are anything but German. If they'd visit Germany they would probably wonder why real Germans aren't as loud and obnoxious as them.

What if we're native German? Just because you forget that's your native land, should we??

>Wisconsin
>loud and obnoxious

Do you truly believe that, Hans? I think neither would be preferable. I think many Americans feel more sadness over the home of their great-great-ancestors being overrun with pic-related than actual self-hating Germans.

Would Germans prefer Americans, Brazilians, New Zealanders and Canadians with German ancestry stop celebrating it and just shit on your country, just as you are doing now?

We all remember and recognise a Germany that doesnt exist and will never return again.

Can't understand why Germans would even be upset by this? Is that a thing with you guys or just autism on behalf of OP?

Why would anyone want to be associated with a shit cuck country like Germany? my god.

Stop fucking up my ancestral homeland you gigantic cuck. How could you look at America's multicultural failure and say wow I really want ugly niggers, high violent crime and degeneracy?

Its a combination of just a couple European cultures. You are all mixed a bit too, so you cant use that argument. Go back a couple generations and youll find a few french, British, or swedes or something.

I'm pretty sure that for our standards they are. I have never noticed significant differences between American tourists in terms of mentality.

/thread.

Being American means deriving your culture from another continent, though. Maybe you don't realize that because you're not American.

Most of your are mixed anyways. Nobody calls a child of a German and a French that lives in France German.

Halt die Fresse du scheiß Idiot

>if you pour water from one cup into another cup it is no longer water
Lmao neck yourself

At least those niggers are often chased down and killed by cops, but your kraut niggers are fed by your gov. WITH YOUR TAXES, STUPID KEK GOY

No, those times are over. You aren't fresh immigrants anymore. The collective remembrance of your original culture and customs has long vanished. American culture has evolved to a complete own culture. It's us that is now adapting it.

Can you fucking blame them? They're just another Anglo colony with no real history and identity. If I was an "American" that isn't too mongrelized I would do the same thing. America isn't and never was a real country.

How is the job hunt going? Maybe join of your many friends that decided to go to Germany because your country is so fucked?

This. It's a colony there is no original stock save from some puritans that came over. The fucking injuns don't even call them selves American...

If you pour water in a different cup and mix it with vodka, it's not pure water anymore.

>Eurofags
>lecturing Americans about cultural identity

You can tell Mohammed and N'gunga how multicultural you are while they're raping your daughter and wasting your tax revenue.

I have an German surname but also Polish, Russian and Italian blood... what should I do?

Same goes for you Louis Svengobbsen

The original stock was Anglo-Saxons, Scotts and Irish followed by a minority northwest European. During the turn of the century most of the South and Eastern Europeans arrived here.

Is it a fake Oktoberfest because it isnt in Munich? Many Oktoberfests in America have been going on since the early 1800s when the Turners came over and setup Turn Vereins.

Get out of Brazil in any case.

Pic related: its how the rest of the world sees Europe.

Do you know where Oktoberfests come from? They come from a certain small area within one out of the 16 German states. Most of of your ancestors do not come form this specific small area. This is therefore a fake, artificual tradition.

>Thinking turkroaches have a higher claim to German heritage than ethnically German Americans.

>no real history and identity
DELET THIS

I agree it's a problem. When people ask my ancestry, I say American

>Most
honestly, all of us are. The only people who aren't mixed are fresh off the boat immigrants.

Europoors may look down on this but I will just comfort myself with out superiority.

THANK YOU.

They aren't even ethnically German, they're nearly all mixed. I'm not saying Turks are Germans in a genetic/cultural sense, but they are much more adapted to Germany culture that "German" Americans are.

How far back?

Does every city and region have Maifest, Bockbierfest, etc.? I would not think so, but we have them here in America too at certain German clubs. And then there are plenty of non-Bavarians that go to Oktoberfest in Germany, so they cannot enjoy Oktoberfest?

Cucks

i wish some ethnic russians had same courage and pride to do the same. german op is cuck tho, he doesnt have a country thou, just bendesrepublik gmbh

Fucking hang yourself race traitor!

Only Americans of non-English descent do that. No one has ever said "I am an English American". That goes without saying. They are synonymous. Anglos are the only true Americans.

You're not "German" either. You're mixed and raped by your neighbors. There's likely more "ethnically German" Germans here than there in Germany.

dis famlam, why the fuck some op faggot cares so much he needs to make a thread?

Germans go to Oktoberfests in Bavaria but for us it's like lederhosen a typical Bavarians, not German, tradition. We also feel like tourists when we visit Bavaria and experience those customs.

Not so sure on that, but one thing we can agree on is that Americans need to find themselves culturally as it is unhealthy from a nationalist viewpoint to be wanting to associate with a foreign culture over your host culture.

I'm a European-American mutt. Come at me.

When we colonize Mars are the astronauts magically going to transform into "Martians?"

Lmao. Achmed is German cause he lives in Germany. Hans may have 30 generations of German heritage but he lives in America. Lite rally trying to destroy the concept of heritage.

>You're mixed and raped by your neighbors. There's likely more "ethnically German" Germans here than there in Germany.
dont bring this retarded non-argument, op and germans who got mad at ethnic germans in america waving german flags are retarded, but pls dont be retarded too

Don't flatter yourself, brautwurst nigger.

Your country has steered itself onto the path of destruction ever since your Chancellor decided open your nation's floodgates to let a massive tsunami of mud engulf all of your cities and villages.

I'm certain Deutschland will be indistinguishable from Turkey and Somalia in the next 15 to 20 years and with all the white guilt sentiment infecting most of your countrymen and their children, I guarantee you will be packing your bags and fleeing to some other country within the next decade or two.

I also do not think Reichsdeutsche ever claimed to be pure German either, but here we have descendants and members of small groups like the Donauschawben or Pennsylvania Dutch that celebrate traditions that have largely been tried to be kept intact over two or three centuries.

In many ways, the German nation has been absolutely confederate in its culture, and we still have clubs of people and culture groups tied to Germany that are no longer located in geographic Germany.

Plus all the English-descended folks just identify as the more exotic, recent or popular ancestry, or just as American.

If they get get kids and their kids grow up on Mars they're Martians.

All Americans are desu, can we just start calling ourselves american. Please.

Americans have history and identity. You are just jelly pidors who bait for (ypu)'s.

Almost no Dutch blood in the USA

feels bad man

I know a girl form a town in michigan that does a bunch of we wuz dutch shit, they have the traditional dress and everything. Crazy religious though.

>mfw Ivan helps us
picrelated

I actually made on of these threads a few hours ago. Why don't you fuck yourself you cucked genetically inferior version of ourselves. America is the heartland of the German people whether you like it or not you fucking Muslim.

Na ja , die besten Deutschen sind hierher gekommen oder im Krieg gestorben. Es gibt nichts, was sie sagen koennen, das diest aendern kann: Wir sind frei in den USA waehrend ihr unter einem Orwellischen Staat leben muessen.

Halt die Fresse ihr mensliche Abschaum. At least we can show pride in our country you cucked Arabs.

>demonym=ethnicity

Germany isn't a real country anyway. Neither is Italy, America, Canada etc. England is old enough to be a real country. Same with France. In fact, Germany is even less of a country than canada, the old Germany is dead, the only thing that remains is snotty fags who like Musilm dicks and stupid Jews that make money off them. You are the stupidest gayest person on earth schlomo. Kill yourself.

Ethnicity != Culture, Klaus. I'm ethnically British and if asked about my ethnicity that is what I will answer. There is no such thing as being an ethnic New Zealander, or American (unless you're a native) as the European population of those countries haven't been there long enough to become distinct.

Sorry I didn't understand you. Were you trying to speak German?

Sure, and maybe this is how most German-Americans feel when they go to Oktoberfest too, but there are still probably Oktoberfests in Germany that are not in Bavaria.

Also be aware that these clubs that try to practice German culture make a hard effort to do more than just Oktoberfest. Oktoberfest is largely one big party, but the clubs out there do their best to make things like Maifest, Bockbierfest, Christkindlmarkts, etc.

Of course CULTURALLY, I'm a New Zealander, but as I said: Culture != Ethnicity.

no true Scotsman fallacy
the thread

rekt n kekt

Michigan has you're back Dutchbro. At least you you appreciate the gesture unlike these German failures.

It's different with NZ and straya becaue nearly all European immigrants were Brits.
The US is much more mixed.

Shut up, Ahmed. Don’t you have to pray to Mecca or something?

Some Americans are more German than Germans.

I once dated a Dutch-Hungarian qt that had a mother who was Dutch as fug, said she grew up on a big dairy farm and that her parents spoke it and everything, wouldnt shut up about how similar it was to German when I brought up my own ancestry.

>pinal county az is mostly mexican

Calling bullshit. I live here and mexicans are a rare occurrance.

I agree bro, these niggers were never vikangz

hahaha, ist doch gut wenn du neidisch bist, kleiner Achmed. Im Endeffekt ich wohne in den USA waehrend du in einer gescheiterte Sozialexperiment wohnst.

Germans are the most self hating people on this earth and any reference to anybody, anywhere, being proud of being Germanic or nationalistic makes their cold blood boil so much the minarets shake.

There are more Germans in America than in Germany.

In many areas of America, nearly all the European immigrants were German.

Why would I want to identify from some European welfare state anyway?