If Trudeau was your neighbour, you'd like him. Admit it

If Trudeau was your neighbour, you'd like him. Admit it.

He'd literally be Flanders

Flanders fucks, trudoh sucks

perhaps, glad he's not my Prime Minister though

Canada wtf! Enjoy your new friends that want to kill you and rape your children

yea, he'd ask you to fuck his wife for him

He's my butt buddy :3

Just because I like my neighbor doesn't mean I want him running the country

Id be the deputy prime minister if he were my neighbor so probably

But you do want him to cum in your ass, right?

Because I absolutely love the smell of weed

Seems like he'd be one of those faggots that "borrows" your tools and never returns them.

Only if I can call him Daddy Fidel

I'd like him if he was my snowboarding instructor. or maybe my kid's substitute teacher

I'd get sick of the smell of weed coming through my garden at all hours. And those parties where he invites all his fag friends. And the community inclusion meetings when arabs come over to slaughter goats would be hard going too.

And then he would complain to noise control because I play Rammstein too loud.

So no. Would not accept.

That's fine. I'm "borrowing" his wife every day

I'd like him to stop inviting mexicans over

why do you hate your own children ?

>implying that fag has ever used a hand tool before

2bh, Trudeau seems like he'd be that fun teacher that everybody likes

You'd just have to tell him that if he keeps your tools, you win

No because I would feel awkward when he drops hints that he wants me to fuck his wife. White liberal fags like him also just annoyingly see me as a notch in their rainbow belt of tolerance to brag to their friends over Starbucks about.

I came to post this.

In fact I live just down the street from the PM's residence in Ottawa and have seen him out jogging some mornings. I still think he's a faggot.

Trudeau looks like your average common garden variety retarded Canadian.No one wants them as neighbours, not even America.

Probably because I could fuck his wife all the time.

Yeah because I'd make him a cuck and fuck Sophie's tight, bleached, asshole

Have you ever gone out jogging with him?

If Trudeau was my neighbor I'd report him to the police for keeping marijuana on his property.

He's Canadian, so he'd never do that.

He'd literally kill himself than not casually say "hey, how's it going" when he saw you. He'd never ring your door ball. He'd even shovel/snow blow your side walk sometimes.

Holy shit guys I had a neighbor called Trudeau and it was a fucking nightmare.
>Motherfucker moves in with his wife
>seems like an ok guy at first
>sometimes during the spring a fire brook out in his shed, which is right fucking next to my house.
>was gone for the weekend, didn't know
>his wife told me that not only did he knew, but he didn't do shit, and when a nearby fire station offered help, he told them to fuckoff.
>side of my house has a bunch of unwashable black soot, garden is half burnt
get's even worse
>talking to him some evening trying not to be a fucking dick, informs me that he just had a kid.
>that's cool, when did your wife give birth?
>turns out, the kid is addopted, and he's a fucking syrian nigglet.
cont?

Of course, he'd let me fuck his wife.

This is a CSIS honey pot thread.

fuck off. This board is satire and all my posts here are intended to be made in jest or irony.

I disavow all past and present posts made here and do not endorse any of their content

I'd like him to prep me before I fuck his wife.....might let him clean me up after, but that bitch better pull his wallet out first.

Maybe in seasons 10+

This board is satire and all my posts here are intended to be made in jest or irony.

I disavow all past and present posts made here and do not endorse any of their content

So get me off your list and no need to check it twice.

Yes, more about the cuck please.

Yeah because id be fucking his wife

>virtue signal: The Prime Minister

Of course, pussies are likable. Who doesn't enjoy a good pussy?

But pussies get fucked by dicks. And that's why the left hates dicks. They want everyone to be a pussy so they don't get fucked over anymore. But that's not realistic. Because try as hard as the left does, the world will never be filled with only pussies. There will always be some asshole in another part of the world threatening to shit all over everything. That's why our leaders need to be dicks. We need our dicks to fuck those assholes and keep all the pussies in check, lest we wind up pussies our selves, full of shit like the left, and constantly getting fucked by some other dick.

I would tolerate him but the moans as he gets ass-fucked would be a real drag

only cause he'd be such a pushover
>blast music at 3am
>let my dog shit in his yard
>move fence a meter into his property to accommodate my second truck
>fuck his wife, eat his ice cream and leave unflushed condoms in his toilet
late at night, barely audible voice can be heard from neighbor's basement
>if I get angry about this, he wins! tolerance is my strength, I am a bigger man than him! I love and respect my wife and her needs, I am a true feminist!

i'd love to knock on his door every day and tell him to turn his tv down. i bet he'd apologize even if it wasn't on.

I like my neighbors so long as they don't come after my land, my liberty or my income.

I would shit on his lawn desu

I don't want to live next to a boarding house or a halfway home.

He'd let me fuck his wife so yeah

implying hes not a power bottom

found the twelve year old

kek

only if he can pound my ass with his thick cock as he pins me down onto his bed with his strength

Get out weeb

I probably wouldn't think much of him just like I don't think much of my neighbours now

you first leaf

prefer this version tbqh pham

actually, he is my is from neighborhood, and he IS a giant douche irl

Not smug enough