Freedom of Speech

This hell hole is not using freedom of speech properly. Freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you please. There are limits to it. Hate speech is not protected speech. The sooner you learn that, the sooner the human race can progress.

cracked.com/blog/no-free-speech-not-under-attack.-being-a2A2Ahole-is./

#FuckH8 #StopH8 #FirstAmendment #AltRight #AnonymousPussies #Cracked #Funny #AaronKheifets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1MEA_TyL2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We're not censoring you in the comments section. We're exercising our right to free speech by deleting your hateful comments

Free speech, like all the freedoms provided by the 1st amendment, means you are free to speak what you would like, and the government cannot detain you for it.

It does not, however, mean that what you say is free from criticism.

Side note, hate speech is protected speech as well so long as it stays speech. That has already been addressed in the past.

I can say that all niggers, spics, chinks, gooks, durka durkas, redskins, and anyone who isn't white are useless fucking sacks of shit and should die.

That is protected.

HOWEVER, if I decide to take it in to my hands to make them die, that is NOT protected.

No one should be arrested for words.

And no one should expect no reprecussion for what they say.

For example, if you want to take what I said and claim I'm a fucking racist that deserves to die, that is protected. However trying to kill me is not protected.

>It does not, however, mean that what you say is free from criticism.
That's where you're wrong. The 1st amendment doesn't, but it does fall under free speech.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I am free to shit talk

You're free to tell me to piss off

I'm free to tell you to stick it up your ass

You're free to tell me to pull my head out of mine

The most important fact is no matter what we say whilst in the US, the government cannot arrest and detain us for saying it.

>freedom
>limits

And I have the right to kick the shit out of you for using those fighting words.

>this thread again

This really made me think

You were clear. You're retarded. Freedom of speech =/= the 1st amendment.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

1 POST BY THIS ID

What did he imply by this?

>Among people who have learned something from the 18th century (say, Voltaire) it is a truism, hardly deserving discussion, that the defense of the right of free expression is not restricted to ideas one approves of, and that it is precisely in the case of ideas found most offensive that these rights must be most vigorously defended. Advocacy of the right to express ideas that are generally approved is, quite obviously, a matter of no significance.
Noam Chomsky

>Strange it is, that men should admit the validity of the arguments for free discussion, but object to their being "pushed to an extreme;" not seeing that unless the reasons are good for an extreme case, they are not good for any case. Strange that they should imagine that they are not assuming infallibility, when they acknowledge that there should be free discussion on all subjects which can possibly be doubtful, but think that some particular principle or doctrine should be forbidden to be questioned because it is so certain, that is, because they are certain that it is certain. To call any proposition certain, while there is any one who would deny its certainty if permitted, but who is not permitted, is to assume that we ourselves, and those who agree with us, are the judges of certainty, and judges without hearing the other side.
John Stuart Mill

>No one in this thread has the balls to say this on Cracked

/Pol really is just an echo chamber.

I'm not going back to cracked.

They're not funny anymore and the articles have nothing of interest to offer me. I'm simply not their target demographic any more.

>going to Cracked
how desperate are you for clicks? this is sad desu

>Hate speech is not protected speech
objectively wrong, this isn't Europe

kill yourself

>Hate speech is not protected speech.
yes it is

that's why the kkk gets police protection at public rallies

>cucked.com

ITT: bigots whose only defense for what they say is, "Muh Government! Muh Freedumbz!"

what the fuck happened to cracked anyway

It decided to become buzzfeed 2.0

>Freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you please.
Yes it does, except..
>There are limits to it.
Lible, slander, incitements to violence, or incitements to panic or riots where a reasonable expectation of bodily harm or property damage to others can be expected.
>Hate speech is not protected speech.
Sure it is, ask the Supreme Court.

*burns flag*

>Hate speech

Your hate speech is my normal speech. "Hate speech" doesn't exist. There is only speech. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you will stop holding the various human races back. And get those cancerous hashtags out of here.

*Pisses it out*

Hate speech is still free speech

>You don't have the right to say that Blacks are six times more likely to murder than Whites because that's HATE SPEECH and not FREE SPEECH
>Facts should be banned if they're racist

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and would have it removed if they could fully remove it"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Cracked was always shit. And fuck David Wong for merging PWOT (a site that was actually funny) into Cracked.

This

>hate speech

That is a social construct which did not exist before the 1990's.

It's a shame you're an autist

Does saying "I hate you" constitute hate speech?

It's a part of it, AchSwede.

Speech, religion, press, peaceful assembly

Remember when Cracked was funny and David Dong had insightful things to say and wrote some cool books?

Don't feed the 1 post troll please.

David Wong should have just stuck to the cock jokes instead of trying to be insightful.

and then get arrested for assault

You stupid fuck... web servers are not public domain. They are private.

If I host a web server and you post something on it, not only can I delete your posts but ban your ip you silly nigger.

>freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you please

Yes it fucking does, nigger.

Also, human is not a race. It's a species with different subspecies, commenly known as races.

oh yea... arrested.

How are you going to call the cops when you are knocked the fuck out?

It'll be censored you stupid cat.

While I am in agreement with this post, it should be added that speech which is in direct causation to a harmful event should be penalized, such as yelling "Fire!" in a movie theater.

censoring the comments section is the first step towards shutting them off entirely

it means they were getting beaten so hard they had to DELETE THIS, and then when they've driven off the silent users who won't put up with that fascist shit then the site will just fold like Digg and Reddit (Soon) did

>Things that never happened

lies.

Cracked was great for a long time. Wong certainly needs to take some responsibility for what the site has become but he did a very good job for quite a while before the site went off the rails.

Coincidentally seems to be when his first book became marginally successful. Seems like at that point he became editor in name only and they brought in some fucking SJW from the Huffington Post to run it on the sly.

The really funny thing is he's gone full SJW but still uses the culturally appropriated pen name Wong as a joke (he's white).
But he was preachy even back at PWOT. John Cheese was funny but lost it when he sobered up and went to AA.

Cracked is written for 16 year olds , they use swear words just to use them and the jokes are really weak.
I used to browse cracked it was fun years ago but after reading that link its obvious they are pushing agenda so hard content suffers.

That's just autistic you dumb faggot. He even said he thought it was silly, but you decided to go into fucking ebonics and "muh redpill" anyway. Your dad wasn't pissed because he wasn't redpilled, it's because you were being rude for literally no reason.

you can't do whatever you want on someone's website

What's wrong with hate speech?

If you're talking about the "Anonymous community" you know that's not us right? Also you have free speech because I can see your stupid comment. Also bring Seanbaby back because he was one of your only funny writers.

Lol. Look at all these internet tough guys getting butthurt over the fact that they can't say "N*****" anymore without repercussions. Stay mad neck beards.

This article is a fucking mess. This idiot author meanders between the right to freedom of speech and the right to refuse service. I get the impression this idiot doesn't understand either.

>Bring back Seanbaby

I'm sure he'd fit right in.

>Autistic screeching and arm flailing
>Knocking someone out
Choose one Reddit

Someone post a webm or YouTube video of autistic liberals REEEEEEing and ineffectually committing assault.

Discrimination is not the same as Facebook deleting your retarded posts, dumbfuck.

Nigger

fuck you nigger faggot.

90% of that is unintelligible to me, what the fuck is that cunt even trying to say?

This shitbag isn't close to freedom of speech. It's a haven for trolls to stir up the regs and create the same fucking thread everyday. Yeah. I come here and there's the same fucking thread, every fucking day.

Then I post some hilarious shit, and get blocked by your fat leotard wearing kike goddess, and can't even post in a real thread, you know the 1/99 rule. Fuck your gay ass site, mods can suck 12 bags of dicks. It's over. Your shit is run by rainbow flag bearers. Sup Forums is now a lbgqtmicrosoft word project. Fuck this shit

What really pisses me off is that he did the classic "make your fame by being genuinely funny and politically incorrect, get paid, then demonize humor" trick. One of the funniest parts in his first book is the news report given by the shadow person on tv, in which the punchline is nigger. Like a year later he's making sjw'y posts on Reddit about muh fat people

Did he have a Schizophrenic breakdown?

Stop trying to increase clicks for your paltry articles by posting them here, Cracked. You won't survive the decade at this rate and linking from here won't change anything.

I say it every time, Cracked turned into an utter nu-male shithole in 2014.

In 2008 they were all white guys who wrote about cool shit that you could naturally use in conversations with your friends. Now it's still all white men, but white men who hate themselves and life itself and want you to feel the same way.

It was shit by 2012.

He should've beat your ass.

Free speech doesn't exist on the internet. It's subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners. Not that it makes lefty sites any less gutless pieces of shit for purging all signs of dissent while simultaneously attempting to peg the hacker known as Sup Forums as the safe space of the alt right, but there you go.

OK guys, I guess it's time to pack it up. The SJW's want the whole internet to be their personal safe space

>I love niggers: the post

You sound like a fucking leaf.

I thought cracked was already a cucked shithole. Are they trying to make it worse?

Look at OP. Telling us his feelings and getting all emotional, linking comedy articles.

Hey man, I know how it feels. You just want a voice. You want everyone to know how you feel. (lol) I hear you man. Come out of the closet bro. How long can you wait. Just let it all out ther mannnnnn.

Who the hell is Aaron Kheifets?

Nevermind. Read it wrong.

Can confirm Wong (real name Jason Pargin) was a preachy cunt even in the days of PWOT. That said, he had his moments of clarity in those days and PWOT itself was a remarkably funny alternative to SA with a culture all its own.

All of that died about a year after he was brought in to replace Jay Pinkerton as Cracked's ed. in chief. Pinkerton has always outclassed Wong as a humorist and the site merger effectively stripped out what novelty there was in both sites.

As a result of constant bullying and ostracization in his youth, Wong eventually became more interested in waxing pseudo intellectual in longwinded culture and "science" pieces (none of which had any academic merit) than making people laugh. He's always had a confidence problem, so he hides himself behind ill-researched opinions carefully designed to draw outrage from groups he dislikes. It's actually hilarious how often he's dead wrong.

tl;dr: Wong went full SJW almost immediately after being handed the keys to Cracked. It was the platform he'd always longed for.

>hate speech is not protected speech
but it literally is user

Seriously kill yourself.

Hatespeech is only speech that incites the act of violence.

For example;

Niggas gonna nig = not hatespeech
Niggas, let's do terrible things to them = hatespeech

I can't lie about someone and have it printed, that's slander and not protected.

There are also fighting words, designed to start a fight.

For example

Niggas gonna nig (in front of niggas) = fighting words
Niggas gonna nig (in my mom's basement) = no fighting words

Anything less is an abridgement of my freedoms of expression.

Honestly, the real threats of freedom don't wear turbans they wear smiles and pretend they're my neighbor.

Free Speech is primitive. Words can be as violent as punching someone in the face. If I call you a cunt, it hurts, don't you see? This is why certain words should be illegal, just like punching someone in the face is.

>((((((hate speech)))))

Aka the anti-constitutional concept introduced into law by jews in the 1990s to criminalize criticism against them.

Hate speech, like flag burning, is protected speech

Yelling fire in a movie theater is actually protected. You can't do direct incitement to violence.

I'm a blatant racist, but I'm not racially prejudiced. I treat every race the same when I meet them, and if they're a cunt, I treat them like shit, but if they're not a cunt, I treat them nicely. The guy you were talking to didn't really seem like much of a cunt, but you still treated him like shit. That's some on the spectrum type shit right there.

>sweden

lol cracked
>17 reasons trump is not my president and hillary rodham clinton should have won
>11 microaggressions you didn't know you're committing everyday
>10 reasons you should stop comparing us to buzzfeed like i cant even right now pls stop

A lot of sites are censoring or just plain removing comment sections now. Nothing good can come from closing off release valves like this.

On the other hand it really is their right to run their house how they want. I know if I ran a website I wouldn't want to have to deal with being unfairly held accountable for shit anonymous commenters said.

What does op mean by all those hashtags?

>tfw you used to get your comments deleted regularly
>tfw they banned you from Cracked because you caused huge flamewars
>tfw you can use a fake email account to set up multiple accounts on Cracked

So I can falsely accuse you of molesting my child? It's just speech after all

I hate niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1MEA_TyL2M

all it takes is for someone to say anything you're saying is hate speech to silence you

either all speech is accepted and debated or none of it is

That turtle over there is the color green.
>NO FUCK YOU THATS HATE SPEECH THE TURTLE CAN CHOOSE ITS OWN COLOR AND SPECIES AND YOU NEED TO GO TO JAIL YOU RACIST BIGOT.

You should kill yourself.

Remember the song?

Sticks and stone may break my bones
but words will seriously go fuck yourself, faggot.

The 90's called. They want their cringey irrelevant band back.

yes, however if it is proven false and damages are incurred you can be sued for it. Libel laws exist for a reason.

"In the United States, federal defamation law is closely tied to the First Amendment. ... In short, opinion is not considered defamation in the U.S. That being said, false statements of fact that harm the reputation of an individual or business, aren't protected under Constitutional Free Speech provisions."

This only words one way. Protect the faggots, the zionists, the degerates, the criminals and liars. White Americans = open game.

How quickly you will realize this futile game of psychology works. White America owns your ass! BWAHAHAHA

You will not only fail to get your gun, you will be the useful idiot shot dead in the street with a sign and gay ass chant. "we want equality, bbghqktmg" :: pow :: shot dead. I'll be the motherfucker in the backround laughing my ass off.

he's not bluepilled. he's mad that you could make him lose his imaginary job you fucktard,

>giving cracked any clicks

Ya, fuck that leftist piece of shit of a site...I'm not clicking on ANY of their bullshit.