Arab TV

Can we get another Arab TV thread?

I don't have any OC but I'm happy to dump what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=S9eZlklPgL8
youtu.be/2FBr_-v39vg
youtube.com/watch?v=sUrAN5z7bm8
youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc
youtube.com/watch?v=RQZYDWgEZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=fA5p82snwhs
youtube.com/watch?v=m3vGDmdEP_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y

Wtf I love Islam now?

I have no idea what coalburner even means

Fucks niggers, exclusively

Woman who accepts Big Black Cocks into her body oral, anal, and vaginal orifices.

>Religion of peace
>Can't even restrain from fighting eachother

holy fuck these people are insane
it's like reading Sup Forums except it's just what's normal for them hahahahahaha

Come on guys. Someone else has got to have something.

Sorry that one picture was all I had.

Hahaha funny. I don't believe it to be real though, no human being ever said this with a straight face

youtube.com/watch?v=S9eZlklPgL8

The video is hilarious too, especially 4:40 onwards
youtu.be/2FBr_-v39vg

fuck.

This is becomimg facebook tier meme. - 1 like and share = Jesus loves u; ignore = Satan loves u

10/10 made me post

So far these have all been real.

I seriously cant tell which one's are paradoies and which ones are legit.

Dude's a greatest hits album all by himself.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Jokes on u im sterile

cringe

So far they're all legit.

There's a couple that have been modified to shit on Canada going around but they haven't been posted yet.

are Egyptian this redpilled? are they /ourguys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUrAN5z7bm8
Oscar worthy

Fine.

OC

If you get the specifics wrong you're going to cause problems for newfriends

>Coalburner
A woman who could do better, but fucks niggers because of her "rebelliousness", guilt and, in most cases, daddy issues.
Above a solid 7.

>Mudshark
A woman who can't do better and pretends she chose black over white when, in reality, the tide wouldn't take her out, never mind someone white.
Solid 7 or below.

Remember the difference. It might just save your life.

Are Albanians really that bad?

Can someone pls post this link on video where some arab channel discuss new published book about islam(antiislamic one) and suddenly male guest chimps out and starts yelling how everything in this book is true and that mohammad was pedo and religion is retarded cult with antihuman laws and shit and female host is trying to kepp it cool and act like 'wtf r u talkin bout infidels r lyin of caourse mohammed wasnt like that' and guys keeps dropping truth bombs in air and cries how could he praise and participate tin this retarded cult and how allah is fucking cruel fag n shit. literally renounces the islam on live tv lol

i keked a little

found lmao kek
youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc

Yes

damn

Motherfucker.

Everyone hates Albanians, but muds especially hate them because Albanians don't really care about Islam and love the shit out of America to an asurd degree.

They even went to Afghanistan with us which the rest of the dune coons will never forgive them for.

shit guys i found its fake sry. its egyptian president talking about some different shit

This is fake. He's talking about the egyptian protests against former president morsi.

t: speaks arabic.

Even though memri tv is an IDF front, these clips are quite entertaining. I don't really understand the whole style of overreacting in order to be taken seriously but memri pushes it sometimes. I prefer to watch the south african parliament

stopped reading after 2 sentences but still responding because I guessed the rest of it
iranian bantz

FAK

Not gonna take that chance

fuck you

holy shit this is amazing

Anyone who kills muds can't be that bad, can they?

Also, wasn't Tesla Albanian? If they don't care to strictly adhere to Islam's stupid customs and can produce people like Tesla, surely that means they have potential to be civilized.

thanks, already found it out

That qt has no clue, the arab world is degenerate since the mongols smashed them down. The west just pushed the humilitation further.

fag

i think those captions are fake. he clearly says obama at one point, and it says something else in text... can't remember the spot

>Also, wasn't Tesla Albanian?
no he wasnt. serb or croat, but not albanian.

You make me sad

No coal burner for me

go kill yourself

That cooking show

Tesla was a Serb born in Croatia, Austria Hungary/America.

And Albos are muds, but they're muds who don't give a shit about Islam and care more about vodka, petty crime, and loving America.

They're basically Poles if Poles were Muslim and you imagine how Poles were in 1993.

Unlike Poles though they can never be truly fixed unfortunately. Islam does corrupt absolutely. But considering their birth defect they could be a lot worse.

Can I get a little help here guys?

memri is the best unintentional banter source i've seen

Jews tried to give us capitalism, and I don't understand how beating your wife is a purposeful activity

Are you retarded?

> antisemitism, racism, misogyny etc.

their views are basically the same as Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=RQZYDWgEZIo

The scene where Nahoul the bee dies from the zionist poisoning and then his parents have to tell his brother (a rabbit) what happened is fucking heartbreaking

difference is liberals let them shit over them.

the albanians I know are christian tho

Das Rite!! Hitla wuz rite!
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

these faggots have the gall to accuse jews of abusing past misfortunes to their own ends, then immediately go "muh crusades" "muh battle of vienna" "muh world war 1"

youtube.com/watch?v=fA5p82snwhs

This dude said he wants to demolish mecca because its "stone worship" and make hashish plantation there (not even memeing)

the host says to him "you've been smoking hashish and been happy for years my guy"

Man, someone needs to drop a tactical red-pill nuke on facebook normies with these screencaps.

Not true. Sup Forums wants to kill Muslims too.
Thanks m8

Pictured: Egyptian actor talking to Egyptian tv host immediately after punching her in the face because he thought she was a Jew.

rip mohamed mouse
youtube.com/watch?v=m3vGDmdEP_0

There's a few, true. About 25%

Sandpeople hate then for obvious reasons. They consider them apostates.

Fuuug

you're welcome babe

>Not true. Sup Forums wants to kill Muslims too.
I see no problems there, muslims also want to kill muslims. Sup Forums really is an islamic board.

1:05 the way he touches his face. That man was really hurt that he was chosen over him :(

Why do the girl on the left make my dick diamonds Sup Forums?

Fuck u
Lol

You know just what I need darling

Because she's fucking hot?

posting my favorite chair

You got the one where he says HEIL HITLER

Is that a dude getting punched into the chair?