BIG RACIST DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsoVYStL6gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BfitHT0DWQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI
youtu.be/I-pU7m7PPDI
youtube.com/watch?v=GSBm_kGyEnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the ugliest fucking buck lou I have ever seen. Half breeds should be eradicated. The most annoying parasitic voice ever.

she wants it

Praise KEK!

roll

what?
who is dis?

Is this from her? Guy needs to smash that quick

she would have never apologized if that dude never posted the video, shes just doing that to save her ass and maker herself look like a better person

Roll

>writting

I hope this is real, claims to be more educated and can't even spell.

She's your long lost cousin.

Some stupid Chicana that should go back to Mexico if she's going take issue with a strangers shirt

holy fuck she really does.

Make up sex when?

What am I looking at?

Anyone who speaks as though they are related to Speedy Gonzales is okay by me!

>claims to be more educated and can't even spell.
That's what makes me believe this is legit.

I really hope that dude fucked her brains out. Her friend had to fucking pull her away cause she never met such a chad

What is this?

lawdy

Pls inform, out of loop

Pls jus dis once...

youtu.be/VsoVYStL6gQ

So basically a dude was chilling in a complex i think wearing a build a wall shirt and some leftists got really butt hurt about it and confronted the dude asking if he's racist. One of them was a really hot spic putting him down. She got whiplashed after the vid and wrote the note. vid: youtube.com/watch?v=BfitHT0DWQQ

What the fuck is even going on in this threed

For anyone out of the loop, the chick harassed a guy sitting in a community lounge for wearing a "build the wall" T shirt. She stayed there annoying him for so long that one of her friends straight up said in the video "You're still here?". There was a lot of sexual tension between the dude wearing the shirt and her, so it's safe to say that she was turned on by it.

fake but i wish real

macaroni macaroni give me the kekeroni

>that white knight
Every fucking time, at least the mexican's anger is a little justified, hopefully that chad fucks her in his house or something

Look in the description.

that Mexigrill was being so Tsundere

wow when i saw it this only had 400 views now its 172,000

kek. poor guy. this is just the beginning. next step she'll 'accidentally' bump into him somewhere. she'll frame her brow beating of him as some funny shared moment together. her obsession will grow. 'accidental' encounters will become more frequent and awkward. next thing you know she's banging on his door in the middle of the night with a black eye she gave herself wanting him to beat the fuck out of her beta boyfriend and then drill her asshole while choking her the fuck out.

She wants the D bad. Leak the sex tape.

Styx was already fucking her.

Vid for proof.:
youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI

im really glad she has to appoligize, hopfully she gets harrased know fuck her

>Styx brah, is she tight?
youtu.be/I-pU7m7PPDI

That handwriting doesn't look very girly.

Did Styx really dip or is he just jumping on the train?

he says hes not sure but maybe

no one is above fucking mexican qts, although her voice is annoying as fuck

How can you be unsure of someone you claim to have been marries to?

it's not enough. she has to let that based trump supporter fuck her as an apology

Apparently she had blonde hair when they were married so he can't be positive but it's still odd.

So it probably was some false flag to shill for the guys youtube channel

Why do penis size reaction charts give me a chubby

Do something useful Sup Forums and make colin flaherty famous you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBm_kGyEnA

wheres her facebook or twitter or phone, this is 4 chan and we have neets with nothing to do

>patreon
no fuck off leaf

Channing Tatum lookin ass muh fukkah