How's it feel to see Trump become part of the swamp? His cabinet is fucking embarrassing

How's it feel to see Trump become part of the swamp? His cabinet is fucking embarrassing.
theslot.jezebel.com/sad-these-people-already-regret-voting-for-trump-1789641088

Proof that some Trump supporters aren't completely delusional

>jezebel

I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.
sage

Became part of the swap he did.
Become more powerful he will.

All hail Lord Trump the Swamp King.

>Breitbart
look I can disregard everything posted on a site due to the website's reputation too

what does that have to do with Trump hiring some of the worst politicians, lobbyists and dirtbags in the country?

Apparently they're competent for what he wants them to do

>jezebel

pretty sure his entire cabinet are racist sexist xenophobic islamophobic and or homophobic

Isn't the senate oversight committee still investigation her and her foundation?

Why would he even need to appoint a special prosecutor when all he has to do is unfuck the DoJ?

>Sup Forums
equal levels of cancer

>Apparently they're competent for what he wants them to do
apparently he has no idea what he's doing because even a cursory knowledge of these people would let you know that these are not good choices

Well, didn't see this coming. Really makes you think.

this shit screams fake and gay

well look at that, trip confirm

> jezebel

Fake twitter post

He cant hire everyone who has NO experience for all the positions. They have to come from somewhere in Washington.

The treasury secretary worked for his campaign for 18 months -- he is a loyalist.

Who did these people think he was going to hire, a bank teller? An accountant from Des Moines? Of course its someone with big banking experience.

Again, these are fake accounts that the left is using for their fake news.

If you paid attention to the campaign, you'd know some of these were already working on his campaign.
Looks like they did good enough of a job.

Oooh interesting, you know everything user. Fake huh? It's ok! Everything's fine! Phew, thanks

>beating the worst possible candidate the Democrats could pick in a presidential campaign = running the country
errr

wtf I hate drunk now

>Fake twitter post
I love how Trump supporters cry "Fake" "rigged" "false-flag" etc whenever something doesn't support their ideas

>he becomes already

Non-American, his opinion is irrelevant.

Because you're the billionaire businessman who's entire job is based on judging people's abilities and was in close contact with them for at least the duration of the race, if not for years before, allowing you to be able to observe their skills and worth ethics?

Sup Forums will lick his boots for another year or two until they realize he is just another republican politician who seeks favor from corporations.

If you fill the swamp enough it becomes a lake - thereby eliminating the swamp.