Someone doesn't want Oakland fire threads

Someone doesn't want Oakland fire threads.
So many slid and archived in such an obvious way.
I, for one, am glad they are all dead. I wish I could sup on their crispy bones, to gain their powers of ED moves and faggotry.
youtube.com/watch?v=H96XcNWKZVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0
youtu.be/dDEnClQtXb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzoEK545j64
youtube.com/watch?v=SGJgAWoeto0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we have any photos or videos from inside the fire?
Theres no way that with this many hipsters nobody was filming or taking pictures on the way out.
Do we have to wait for them to develope their film since hipsters?
>be hipster
>go to wierd ass loft warehouse rave thing
>drop acid and pop molly.
>start dancing and shit being wierd like a hipster.
>bohemian fire farter lets a ripper go
>take pictures with my camera since im a hipster faggot.
>it catches some of the trump effigys we were going to burn anyway so think nothing of it.
>catches on piano and wierd desk thag i call art.
> it catches a feminists $2000 hair on fire
>she was going to donate it anyway so i think nothing of it.
>suddenly everyones expensive hair is bursting into flames from the amount of propellants used.
I calmly walk down the steps that are made of pallets and dont let anyone else by because im better.
>people are calling the fire a racist and sexist trying to get it to go away and have no part in their conversation.
>9 die 40 missing
>fuck my arts gone.
>better go develope my film and then never show anyone.

Thats how i assume this went.

or maybe nobody cares about burnin' faggots

bretty gud story

here is another bump for you just to prove that probably nobody cares

This fire happened, yo.
Some would call it a happening.
4ch/pol/ is getting so fucking fishy.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0

I just want to watch a bunch of hippies burn to death is that so much to ask for?

He can't keep getting away with it!

Turn on the TV, retard.

I dunno i cant say i care about them and i think most people dont care about them. Although i am interested. I wanna see the burned hippies.

hmmmmm really makes you think

Why mods? Why? We just want a good fire thread.

I am having some problems creating and posting in Oakland fire threads.

I thought it was fucking hilarious that a bunch of bohemian liberals died ignoring the big government the like so much. The only thing that could be sweeter is an achmed blowing up a feminist space at a university.

Sup Forums is so compromised
Goodnight

Who wears sunglasses in the middle of the night?
> Corey Hart was here

Also
> Dem thumbs up

So he took his rabbit and fled the scene before the fire?

Cambridge is burning as well
Video related
youtu.be/dDEnClQtXb0

Yea i know. My brothers aound there says its kinds gay. I can only hope its more hippies.

You know, I didn't want to suggest a connection... but what if?
Fire is very reasonably priced at $.99 for a CHINESE LIGHTER.
Firefighters Battling 10-Alarm Fire In Multiple Cambridge Buildings

Fires only where no one voted for Trump.
Sweet

It was really lit up inside

i hope it happened exactly as you say.

>tfw when you used to live in the bay area and be a teenager when edm and warehouse raving were making the comeback
>went to many of these sinful gatherings of cretins and other degenerates and did ecstacy
>Sup Forums saved you and now is graduating in december redpilled and a job fresh out.
>theres a 10% chance i might have been there if i was still a liberal edm loving faggot
Thank you Sup Forums, also Oakland is by far the niggest town in california, even more than LA, we should be celebrating even though most likely no nigs were at this event

A lot of very solid releases in the 100% Silk catalog. Temples' "Earrings II" and Paradise 100's "Northern Seoul" are a couple of my favorites. That's all I'm going to say.

lINK, FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=gzoEK545j64
gLAD THEY DED

How am I supposed to live a normal life when I constantly have to worry about this global terrorist with death note like ability's to kill anywhere at any time? HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Sup Forums saved you and now is graduating in december redpilled and a job fresh out
THAT'S REALLY COOL

maybe they could hold the next burningman at a chemical storage facility

>Who wears sunglasses in the middle of the night?
People who deserve to die in a fire.

I love this thread, a warm dog, weed, dozens of dead freeway blocking, windo smashing, BL mattering, dumpster burning disruptives, and rest.
Night for real.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGJgAWoeto0

bump

bump

bump

I think this is the only Oakland fire thread.
I've kind of moved on too.

bump

bump

bump

bump for PR

Owner cunt's facebook.

Check his first post after the fire...

wangbook.com/derick.ion.9?hc_location=uf

there were allegedly around 50 people in there and they're predicting 40 died, so it's unlikely we'll get any footage. all of the phones would have been destroyed.

i mean i don't think anything can ever be as bad as the Station Nightclub Fire video, that goes down in history as one of the worst things ever recorded

> worst things ever recorded
All edginess aside, in fire academy they had us watch that shit over and over again to learn how Mr. Redman will try to kill you.
Humanity learned a lot from that video.

I can't see a post.
What's the gist?

((micah))