Last Tango in Paris rape scene WAS non-consensual: Director admits in newly unearthed interview that he wanted actress...

>Last Tango in Paris rape scene WAS non-consensual: Director admits in newly unearthed interview that he wanted actress Maria Schneider to feel 'rage and humiliation'
>Bernardo Bertolucci said in an interview he hadn't warned Maria Schneider
>The 2013 clip featuring the director resurfaced Saturday, drawing outrage
>Marlon Brando, who appears in the scene, was 48; Schneider was 19
>Schneider told the Daily Mail in 2007 she had felt raped while taping the scene and had cried 'real tears'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997724/Last-Tango-Paris-director-Bernardo-Bertolucci-admits-butter-rape-scene-non-consensual-wanted-Maria-Schneider-s-feel-rage-humiliation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cutscenes.net/videos/574/last-tango-in-paris-maria-schneider-1972-dvd-quality-anal-rape-on-the-floor/
youtube.com/v/dMtAer6B6TU
youtube.com/watch?v=3iim3CCygU0
youtube.com/watch?v=I2WAS31za7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_(de_Sade_novel)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares?

So does she stay in character during the scene?

nice

Okay. I admit I'm shocked to hear that.

But on second thought, I know Bertolucci was a hard leftist, so maybe a little less shocked.

Further thought: Maria Schneider could have stepped out of character and said "fuck this" if she was *really* unhappy. Still, that was a shitty way for Bertolucci to get the most memorable scene in the picture.

>>Marlon Brando, who appears in the scene, was 48; Schneider was 19

Sounds pretty hot.

Liberals rape women and think nothing of it. Conservatives admire women's beauty and they are the devil.

link to scene?

*unzips dick* *grabs some butter*

Here you go sickos

cutscenes.net/videos/574/last-tango-in-paris-maria-schneider-1972-dvd-quality-anal-rape-on-the-floor/

youtube.com/v/dMtAer6B6TU

Also, apparently Brando had a huge cock...

So they say

Tf did I download?

I mean he is a method actor

Fun Fact: Bernardo Bertolucci is the father of Monica Bertolluci

I literally just learned about this a few minutes ago watching this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iim3CCygU0

Then I come to Sup Forums and I see your thread.

What is kek trying to say?

that's how you make good movies.

>dvd quality anal rape on the floor

youtube.com/watch?v=I2WAS31za7I

did what?

She wasn't raped. She did have butter smeared on her butthole without her consent. Caused her to develop a drug problem and ultimately die early.

For anyone thinking of fapping to this the anal rape scene in Gaspar Noe's Irreversible is 10 times better for fapping.

France is all kinds of fucked up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_(de_Sade_novel)

>(((Schneider)))

My heart bleeds.